Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 68. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
Yes I buy some altcoins because the price is cheaper now and I hope someday the price will up higher so I can get some profits. I'm sure that altcoins also will grow up one day. So don't doubt to buy altcoins right now.
Activity: 560
February 27, 2018, 09:00:59 PM
I bought about $10k of kyber and arcblock in last few days. Kyber is a great project which mainnet launch few weeks ago, arcblock is a project of blockchain 3.0.

I think they will have a great performance in this year. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
Altcoin became the second choice to invest, currently there is a decrease in the price of bitcoin and altcoin. So this becomes an opportunity for anyone to buy altcoin with a relatively cheap price.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:29:23 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Currently altcoin is quite cheap compared with bitcoin, we can buy it easily. Sometimes I buy altcoin if it is altcoin that I will buy potentially in the future. I do not buy greedily, I just buy enough so I can benefit from my purchase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 27, 2018, 08:19:08 PM
Yes I am. I think a good mix of BTC and altcoins is nice. Even if most altcoins will be worthless in the future, they still get pumps during bullmarkets and I can trade them to get even more bitcoins. Maybe one day a new altcoin will be created that can even overtake Bitcoin.  Maybe it already exists, but I doubt it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
February 27, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes, the altcoins are cheap, very cheap compared to bitcoin or ethereum and also more pofitable than the big coins in the market. with altcoin you can easily see 20% up which is very hard to see with major coins.
Activity: 564
February 27, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
The time when thie OP was made was a great period for buying altcoins. Now I am not so sure any more, they are all tanking. Perhaps the time to buy back altcoins will come in a little while, in March...
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
I am still waiting to see what will happen and in wich direction will the market go,also i am hopping for 1 more pullback so we can all get cheaper coins.My thoughts are that we will see one more dump of all coins with bitcoin going under 9k or posible even under 8 and then stay on those levels untill march
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
Now is a good time to be buying and holding onto coins. The market has slowed down and seems to be moving mostly sideways, which is one of the ideal times to accumulate.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 02:34:12 PM
Yes I am currently now buying altcoins. As a matter of fact alternative coins in the market are just like bitcoin it provides a income but not as huge that bitcoin provides; still it is enough to support your finances.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
February 27, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
Yes. Previously I only adopted btc, but the current condition of btc has decreased and  so many altcoin have traction that can be traded with short-term and long-term methods. So i decided to choose LTC, XRP, XLM, ETC, WAVES for the short term and  ETH, BTG, BCH for long term. I have to keep my trade time even with little profit.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
The BITCOIN has grown to such an extent that hardly some are interested in altcoins now .Also the main problem of disadvantage of altcoins is  that they are not easily exchangeable at the merchants.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
February 27, 2018, 01:46:30 PM
Yes I still buy altcoin to do trading, because there are some altcoin which has a great profit opportunity if in trading. Because for now my capacity is not qualified if I buy bitcoin, if I have the capital I also prefer to buy bitcoin than altcoin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
of course, I've tried trading and my first choice was altcoin because I think altcoin has a very good movement and fast when compared to the already high priced bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 27, 2018, 12:44:50 PM
yes, I have bought some from altcoin because while the price of some of the coin is down I think it is time to buy and hold the altcoin until the price goes up and I am sure by buying altcoin our money will not be in vain because only altcoin has the price is loose and easy to reach by everyone so many of the people who tend to plunge into altcoin to buy it
Altcoins have better market too. But like bitcoin they don’t have a rehabilitative market. This means they don’t come up again once they fell into a dip. Bitcoin have always showed such impressive comebacks in the history of these 8 to 9 years that altcoins can never meet the level. Such expeditions of bitcoins made them superior than altcoins in almost every aspect, hence they are better than altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
I always buy altcoins because I'm sure that they can do more on them than bitcoins or altcoins, so try to catch this train, which goes to the moon, because he will not wait for anyone. Soon the spring will come and the altcoins will definitely start their movement upwards and those who have time on this train will definitely be able to get rich
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
Definitely yes! I think that 90% of people on the forum do so.)
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Having that trend, then it would be great to buy altcoins now, especially if you want to get the most bang for your buck. Since their prices are less, then you could get more amount of whatever token you would buy for less money. Following the ever used concept of buy low and sell high, especially in this market where every asset may go up and down seemingly at a glance, having these moments when many coins are ripe to be bought for investment does not come often. Therefore, every chance you get should be seized, especially when you are serious with making a good investment for profit.
Activity: 414
February 27, 2018, 11:50:43 AM
I think that should do it.I am sure that the future in cryptocurrency and you need to have it as much as possible and in different variations
Activity: 187
February 27, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Yes! I've bought some and still planning to buy more in the next couple of days. The more they dip the more I buy to my wallet.
I think is very good and encouraging to buy altcoin when the price is  low to get more profit whenever  they pump.
Pages:
Jump to: