Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 69. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:11:07 AM
Good time to buy now . I think the fall from altcoins gonna be Yes, and BTC seems to have been a u-turn . Soon we will enjoy the green days
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
yes i do buy altr only promising altr i do hold into my wallet like eth, icx, litecoin
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Yes, I'm always accumulating big bags of my favorites. If they dip even more, I buy even more of my favorite long term coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 26, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
Yup currently market is red and its good time to invest in multiple coins like ETH,ALT,Litecoin,XRP,ADA,NEO.Prices are down invest in these coins hold for some time when prices are high sell them.Long term investment is important in ETH,as many successful projects are on way in supporting ETH,so ETH price would go very high.Short term investment in ALT,LTC,XRP,ADA,NEO is a good investment strategy.Price of BTC is higher so make a wise decision to invest in altcoins,and invest your profit again,in this way you can multiple your investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I bought yesterday #tix. I saw a strong support level near the price "5900". It seems to me that the coin will rise in price. Altcoin are interesting for short and medium term investments.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
 i will buy that altcoin and i do hope that altcoin will be good for future
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Are you kidding? Alts are dirt cheap right now. Yes I'm building long positions in alts (one of my favorites being LUX). Yesterday was the time to buy though. things are moving up today!
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
February 26, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
I am not buying altcoins nowadays because i have no idea what to buy. I'm very bad in trading and it's always coinflip and roullet for me.
I too used to be afraid to buy an altcoin. But then I began to study coins and I realized which coins to invest and which ones to not. I recommend that you study coins in order to invest correctly.
Activity: 318
February 26, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
I bought Ethereum, Monero and Ripple in the beginning of the year and holding since then and right now my entire focus is only on bitcoins and I am trying to buy as much as I can and will wait for the year end to sell my bitcoins at higher price.
Activity: 30
February 26, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
It's good time to buy altcoins and I bought some low priced coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
#AdMine A perfect embodiment of the idea! This team is very strong and does everything wisely, the project is a success! #AdMineICO #MediaCoin #ICO.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 02:27:10 PM
I think alt coins had a great year after the bitcoin fortress.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
yes, I have bought some from altcoin because while the price of some of the coin is down I think it is time to buy and hold the altcoin until the price goes up and I am sure by buying altcoin our money will not be in vain because only altcoin has the price is loose and easy to reach by everyone so many of the people who tend to plunge into altcoin to buy it
Activity: 145
February 26, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes.But it’s great time to buy all Altcoins because they are on very low prices. If you miss this chance you will never be millionaire again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 02:19:47 PM
I am definitely investing in altcoins because it has the most potential for greater profit in the short term. I try to stay practical about it and not invest in things I think are scams or that look like they have no future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
yes i do buy altcoin when the time is right and also when the price is low and that certain altcoin is very promising and that is the time i will buy altcoin
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
the answer to this question is yes. The best way to increase your money in the crypto money market is to get the altcoin. If you research well and invest in the right altcoin, you will win
Activity: 336
February 26, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
Yeah of course. Why not? There are many altcoins in this world which are very useful and most of the people who can not buy bitcoin invests their money into different type of altcoins. Altcoins price is very loow so that almost all people can invest their money into there. If you can do all the work perfectly then you can get some good profit from there also. Ethereum is the best altcoin in my opinion and this coin gives so much benefits and facilities to the people so that its popularity is also growing up on the high just like bitcoin. People who can not invest into bitcoin are investing their money into ethereum without thinking anything. You can join with altcoin but you have to select the best coin for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
I am not buying altcoins nowadays because i have no idea what to buy. I'm very bad in trading and it's always coinflip and roullet for me.
Activity: 602
February 26, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
I always buy altcoins because I believe that only altcoins will be able to increase in price, because the capitalization of bitcoin and ethereum is so great today that they are unlikely to make a big leap in price.
Pages:
Jump to: