Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 65. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 01, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
Since cryptomarkets is experiencing what they called "red market", I think its the right time to buy altcoins. When the uptrend starts again,  we still exchange it to btc or ether, whatever we think is much profitable. But we should always remember to not invest more than we cant afford to loose,. And always diversify if possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 01, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
Yes i only buy altcoins i dont ever buy a bittcoin i like more altcoin projects and they markecap.I only change altcoins on bittcoin if i dont have any way to withdraw money to fiat,but mostly i can change my coins to usdt and all is good!Btw why i do things only with altcoins is they marketcap,ethereum price,future ico,gas price!
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 01, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Yes I am proudly to say I am currently buying altcoins because as of this moment the value of alternative coins in our market has a lower value; from this I grabbed the opportunity to invest and wait the perfect timing to sell it in a higher price to obtained a income.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
Yes altoquines right now are bought up and in large quantities I myself buy them and keep in a coin box of my wallet
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
I am Mining Etherum and make exange in different altcoin (e.g. IOTA, Ripple, cardano)
your strategy is pretty good in my opinion,
mine etherem is still good enough to get profit and in exchange to some tokens can get enough profit
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 01, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
I think the great altcoin is tron (TRX) , hope it will make about x3 - x5 in 2018. But 50% of my deposit is in btc  Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

Yes ofcourse I am buying altcoins that's the only way just to increase the size of my BTC because if not how can you increase your BTC size you just have to wait for perfect timing of buying alts. Just be patient, calm and ofcourse overcome your greed on yourself so you will not lose your money.
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
I am Mining Etherum and make exange in different altcoin (e.g. IOTA, Ripple, cardano)
Activity: 378
March 01, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
I personally have not bought anything for a long time, but I only sell, because I get stable coins for participating in various bounty campaigns. The last time I bought Bitcoin Gold in the hope of good growth, but unfortunately the coin after that fell in price by half, so I do not buy anymore, for now.

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
now I have not bought alcoins yet. but I look forward to dropping the price of altcoins I'm buying. for me great because of the potential of altcoins in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
March 01, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
These days, I'm doing the add-on Altcoins. Because of the good good Coins Bounty we can add free Altcoins. Btc is said to be falling after May sometimes It price will be up. So, Altcoins' relative price increases. Cool
Activity: 392
March 01, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
i don't buy altcoin because I am kinda not the risker type I prefer to sell the reward that I got from the bounties wait for them to grow and sell it but I buy some bitcoin for long term profits
Activity: 395
March 01, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
In any case, we need to wait for the calm of the market. Alternative currencies grow when there is stability. Now is not the best time for trading. Now it`s time to return to investing. There are new promising coins. Interesting projects that will benefit the development of blockchain technology, such as CryptoKami.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 09:03:10 AM
Yes I am buying altcoins. In altcoins, you only need a small amount to have a profit of 2x, 3x, 4x, or more. There are a lot of altcoins that is profitable and good to hold for long term
Activity: 66
March 01, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
I've been investing more in ICO projects lately. The main thing is to select the project correctly. Recently invested in the VLB. They have an authoritative development team: the QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies). This exact team was responsible for developing Masterchain. And they are advised by IBM
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
Yes I had bought few altcoins that I intend to hold for quite a long time and I also used to buy altcoins for day trade but I stop trading for more than a month now because I hardly get profit since the value of bitcoin dropped.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 10:32:22 PM
Yes, I already bought some altcoins since the prices are falling. I took the opportunity to buy low and sell high, so I'll just hold my coins until the prices rises up again. Sooner or later the market will recover and our patience will be worth it.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
I don't buy altcoins. I just participate in the airdrops and get as much new altcoin as possible. Then if the price of the altcoin rises i usually sell them. And if there is a fall in the value i just hold it for a longer period of time and hope for it's rise. And then sell within a week if it's a rise or sell.
So in the complete process i have only profits. Nothing else. As all the coins i got were free. And still i made something out of nothing so be patient maybe you will be the next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 28, 2018, 07:21:15 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I managed to buy Bitcoin when he was on a very large dump and now I'm expecting to wait a bit till it’ll pump again
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
Buy at dip if u have a lot extra funds! Alts are dying right now. U gotta save money in ETH and BTC currentlly.
Yes,Altcoin price is very low at this time.So I try to Buying some altcoin very low prices.I try to buy altcoin who complete there ICOs some day ago.Because i think It's give me a good result few days later.

In general, yes. Although I do not quite agree that the prices for alts are now very low.
We saw significantly larger bottoms, when Bitcoin rose sharply to $20k. At the same time yes, some alts right now have a very "tasty" prices)
Pages:
Jump to: