Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 71. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
for now, I am very hesitant to buy altcoin because many say Bitcoin will rise even higher. therefore I would rather hold Bitcoinku than buy altcoin.
According to my observations Bitcoin and altcoins develop in parallel and depend on each other.
if you take a calculated risk and invest in several, it's gonna turn out successful...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

good coins and will go up in 2018
Ethereum
Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum is able to sit in second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position Ethereum.

Litecoin
Simply put, this Litecoin is a light version of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has a faster transaction time than Bitcoin of course because it is lighter.
Interestingly from Litecoin, in 2017 then the currency made by Charlie Lee (CEO Litecoin) was successfully skyrocketed up to 7.000%. Wow! Now 1 Piece of Litecoin (LTC) is at $ 250

Ripple
Unlike Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH). Ripple slightly different. It can not be mined, it can not be used as a digital shopping payment tool. And Ripple specifically operate for private company, aka can not be arbitrarily used.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
February 26, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
I'm holding onto the alt-coins I have already because I believe in them and even if I did want to sell them it would be for a loss.  I'm not buying new alt coins right now, but I am mining them. 
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 26, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
There are no reason why i can't buy an altcoin. Bitcoin is so expensive so if i buy it i don't think it can be worth it. I
Unlike altcoins it is safe for investment. And better than bitcoin, the altcoin have an lowet investment only compare to the bitcoin. Beside that, it is more stable than the bitcoin so we need altcoin to invest.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
I still believe some of altcoins can still provide an opportunity to gain profit in investing in a certain period of time determined by us. Although these days are seen many people are more focused on bitcoin ..

the same here, buying altcoins for the longterm investment
some of altcoins is great in the future. but I choosing old coin like eth and litecoin
Activity: 22
February 26, 2018, 12:55:14 AM
I still believe some of altcoins can still provide an opportunity to gain profit in investing in a certain period of time determined by us. Although these days are seen many people are more focused on bitcoin ..
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 26, 2018, 12:26:48 AM
Yes im buying some altcoin for trading, the reason i buy altcoin like you said its cheap even it couldn't use for payment like bitcoin. Emm i don't agree about when bitcoin rise the altcoin down. Some.of them still follow bitcoin, if bitcoin rise the altcoin will rise too and sometimes bitcoin dip down the altcoin still rise for example litcoin its still grow up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

According to my observations Bitcoin and altcoins develop in parallel and depend on each other. When Bitcoin is rising many wellknown altcoins are growing too. That's the common rule on the market today.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 04:30:15 PM
Yep we do it ,i think everyone buy, as ETH is altcoin too, so when Big players buy ETH,Dash and others , usual users buy cheap altcoins so everyone buy  them. Smiley
Activity: 182
February 24, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
I think the best times to get altcoins are because panic sales are going on now even in slight declines they can be bought from that low and certainly times when altcoin dominance will come in the future at that time
Activity: 115
February 24, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
It seems to me that this situation will happen again soon !
Therefore, I would wait for a while. when the price of bitcoin will rise, then you can buy altcoins at lower prices. Wink
Activity: 210
February 24, 2018, 04:21:46 PM
I put my money to altcoins again. I beleive that they will increase soon. But it depends on BTC. It means still risky
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
There is a continuous stream of data in the crypto market. Money goes into the market constantly. so the number of altcoin is very high. If you choose the right altcoin you will earn money. the prices are low right now so i keep getting altcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 24, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
I don't just buy altcoins but I also buy bitcoin. Putting all my investment in altcoins alone is more risky and I wouldn't take such chances.
Activity: 630
February 24, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
Oh sure. I do not sit still. I'm moving forward. I believe in the future of crypto-currencies. I follow the news, updates, trade. In general, the crypto currency market for me now comes first.
I understand what Bitcoin is and I understand what the etherium does and also it's real Clear What other coins are for, exactly tokens that are provided by a lot of projects. But why do Bitcoin tweaks, such as Bitcoin cash or Bitcoin Gold. What are they doing? And what are they all for?
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Oh sure. I do not sit still. I'm moving forward. I believe in the future of crypto-currencies. I follow the news, updates, trade. In general, the crypto currency market for me now comes first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
Of course I am buying altcoins, we can earn more btc just in that way. And this time is very big oppurtunity for us to buy altcoins very cheap if u didnt buy u lose big chance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Personally, I'm for altkoins. They are more trustworthy for me. And I think I'm not the only one. 2018 is the year of altcoins. I wish everybody high profit!  Wink
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 24, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
I am buying Altcoins since last month.
I got my Oyster PRL last November and the total worth of my PRL was nearly $1,000 but then after 6 weeks it turned into as high almost $150,000 so x150 increase is really a jaw dropping.
That encourages me to buy new Altcoins that has been newly listed on coinmarketcap.com because they're almost cheaper and most of them will increase tremendously after few weeks or months.
Last week I bought Envion and WePower for $2,000 and I will buy some more in the future.
Activity: 226
February 23, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Yeah, Its better to buy Altcoins right now for investment.Because the price value of Altcoins is so not expensive at this momement.  We should grab this opportunity cause we don't know for the future that  the price value of Altcoin growing up triple. That can lead us to gain a lot of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: