Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 72. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
February 23, 2018, 10:16:30 PM
To my way of thinking, if I have money. I do not want to buy altcoin. although the price is cheaper. because I prefer with bitcoin.Maybe it started early I prefer bitcoin.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.

only a few 1/10 of my assets,
not all altcoins have a bright future, so we need to be more careful in selecting good altcoin

now I am waiting for an update from Titanium BAR Token, it was reported that as many as 16 million BAR Tokens have been stolen at the price of 1 USD
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 23, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
Yes i want to but altcoins since now the altcoins has a very cheap value. And also bitcoin is best coin to buy today because it goes down. My friends told me that the best thing to watch on bitcoin value is when it goes lower so we can buy more bitcoin and sell it when the prices goes higher times 10 from the purchased amount.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:51:08 PM
Yes that's right, I buy altcoin usually for me to keep long term for several months or years to get more profit. If the altcoin is priced up. But also I invest in some ico. Examples such as ico pitch
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
 I hold and buy both Bitcoin and altcoins,both ar good source of income if yu know how to handle them. It is advisable to hold and sell these digital currencies  since there is  opportunities to these crypto currencies in the near future.
Activity: 6
February 23, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
Yes with a great support of a big company and have future coin. You can gain profit by that way.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 06:45:58 PM
I am buying alts, last with I bought are-ZIL,Cappacity,Kin,Icon,Aion,Verge,Cardano-i think these coins are stable and team work, now market is patient,but in few weeks I think we will see grow
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
I'm buying altcoins because it very profitable. Though its risky, the return is very good if ever the project would succeed. One of the most common way to increase your balance is trading altcoins.
Activity: 420
February 23, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
yes for my own I bought some bitcoin when yesterday prices have started to start re-greening.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
February 23, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
i just hold my altcoins now, i will not sell them cause the price is low and i will not buy them hence the market have the trend to fall down continously, i just cant make sure so i do nothing
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
I buy and will buy. The reason is simple all that is new and stable will definitely grow. Take the example of bitcoin. It is unlikely to happen as with him, but he is still alive, but this is an indicator.
Activity: 2
February 19, 2018, 02:24:47 AM
Check out this coin. Airdrop currently active.

Ethereum Credit Coin (ECC) is a decentralised, open source, Peer to Peer Credits Network. To build an interactive community and to gain traction for our upcoming ICO we have decided to do an airdrop. Staking Coin is a PoW and PoS blockchain network with a total supply of 100,000,000 Coins with only 75,000,000 ECC in circulation.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 02:22:34 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I am buying in more coins because the prices of them are suitable for us to buuy in more coins and they can bring me more money in the near future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
I'm not yet buying Altcoins, but I'm kinda interested ya'h know. Buying altcoins is different from doing campaign and receiving bounties. It's a form of investment in which you invest on something that does not have any value. But in any case it's still good to buy some altcoins because it might boom sometime.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
It is good also to buy altcoin the best to spread your investment though bitcoin is the best to all. Also, altcoin these days are cheap the best to buy. Choose altcoins only which has a potential to grow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 18
February 19, 2018, 12:28:26 AM
I have some kinds of altcoins and tokens. The value of tokens is backed by the behind companies. The value of altcoins lies that some of them can do what bitcoin cannot do. Bitcoin is changing too slowly to adapt to the social changes.
Activity: 336
February 19, 2018, 12:23:23 AM
Now, while the market is red I do not buy temporarily altcoins until there is an obvious upward trend.  Of course, I would like to buy some coins now.  But my entire portfolio is red.  And in a minus I'm sorry to sell coins.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 19, 2018, 12:02:23 AM
Yes, I am currently now buying bitcoin since it is another type of source of income. The earnings that I received gives me more reason to stay and be with them. They are the biggest blessing that I ever had.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
When all of the coins price is growing high ,then I buy some altcoins with hand cash.i,e ripple,XLR is my buying coins ,but in present time ripple price reducing two- third time before and XLR is reducing 45$ to 12$ .it is huge loss.
Activity: 448
February 16, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
I still rely on bitcoin to invest although prices have ups and downs but did not make a concern for me to continue to try it because I have confidence that bitcoin will experience a significant increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: