Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin? - page 24. (Read 17805 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
why should i start my own coin? there are already too many shit coins in this world, so i am not planning it. if more people like me would think, the crypto market would be clearer.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
No I am not planning to launch my own coin because I don't have any ideas about it. There are a lot of shitcoins out there so I will not add mine together with other shitcoins. But if I have given a chance to make a project, I think it would be in the gaming related industry just like that of DMarket. Gaming has been increasing and is now the most people do regardless of ages. Gaming platforms or project is not that hard to find audiences due to trillions of gamers all over the world that awaits the convenience they need in the gaming world.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 04, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

adding your coin to an exchange isn't as easy as it is back when ethereum weren't widely used. voting and getting listed  on cryptopia isn't even worth now. forking is the new game now but that is if you get support from miners
and community.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 04, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
Launching your own Altcoin with ICO is very difficult as it will involved huge financial resources and knowledge so that you could facilitate a project which is in favor of the rich people who are the real business men here of this ambition. Without resources and knowledge then launching and creating your own coin will be just a dream forever. I will focus on ICO food and oil projects if there is an opportunity to make my own crypto currency.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 04, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
Last year I was thinking of launching one with a couple of friends. It seemed like a project could get some traction with even a minimal website. Now that the market has wised up a bit I see no point in it and no value proposition.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
December 04, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
launc an own coin from a smart contract is very easy and takes minutes to do its. but, if we have own coin through the ICO and the funds are used properly with the aim of commitment to the project were made it would be amazing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 04, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: