Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 25. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
No way, i am not leaving crypto so soon.i love crypto because it helps me ro earn a good figure and i am spending very happy times now on.I think crypto is better thahan working in office.No fixed time 8 hours job no need to wake up so hurry and extra headach it is as simple ass eating a peice of cake.Because I have the whole day to do my workd whenever I want and I can finish all my workd related with crypto in just 3-4 hours.So i am not leaving crypro very soon.
[/quote

No reason for me for leaving crypto.I had a good experienced in this industry.Because of profit from crypto i have an enjoyable life right now.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
No way, i am not leaving crypto so soon.i love crypto because it helps me ro earn a good figure and i am spending very happy times now on.I think crypto is better thahan working in office.No fixed time 8 hours job no need to wake up so hurry and extra headach it is as simple ass eating a peice of cake.Because I have the whole day to do my workd whenever I want and I can finish all my workd related with crypto in just 3-4 hours.So i am not leaving crypro very soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Im a HODler myself I had faith in Crypto all time. Hopefully, the market does turn around in the nearest future, then we'll are smile once again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
Not a chance. I just getting started.
All we know that the crypto world is falling down. However, it doesn't mean that I must leave crypto. It is not one of the criteria for me to leave crypto. Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
July 08, 2018, 02:25:54 AM
They leave crypto only because of inexperience and large losses, I do not see other reasons, nobody will leave this crypto world simply because they are tired of making money.
Activity: 93
July 08, 2018, 02:25:41 AM
Those dips are taking so long that 6 months has been passed away and that is not easy to understand some are lossing their hopes. Buy I still believe at cryptocurrency especially at my crypto investments. I know time will come that altcoins will recover and will be back on the track. I really believe that my patience now in a way of keep hodling will be worthy in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 02:24:49 AM
Everything depends on patience. For the time being, I see no serious reason to leave it all. I have heard that many are leaving this  because they are scammed by scam ico. I hope that in the future something will change due to scam projects.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 08, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
Not because of that simple reason you had. Being a supporter a long time ago, you can find it as a normal thing in this field so why would I leave right. A nice experience will guide you to a right decisions I believe.
Activity: 58
July 08, 2018, 02:17:32 AM

I am not leaving crypto and why shoud I? Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
it should be optimistic and always persist to hold your coins when the market goes down, because that's what is needed so that future prices skyrocket to high you do not regret. I think this is also the beginning of the price fix and wait until the end of the year and be patient to get big profits.
 Tongue
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:12:38 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is a global divorce and conspiracy theory. On the contrary, here great perspectives and blockchain is the technology of future! The value of cryptocurrency is not yet appreciated, here everything is ahead, and I believe that if you have any funds in your portfolio, it is better to HODL them.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
crypto is something not just an investment, but also a field where you were able to learn and do a lot of ways to earn an income, why do I or you would leave this field.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
Crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down is common in crypto. I will always keep hold until crypto will make me rich, no matter what. Because in the crypto space you have and need to be responsible for your investment.
The market is dipped at the moment and it's for a while. Most likely, this has become the foundation of today, getting ready for some growth now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 08, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
I will never leave crypto. I love crypto technology and the best investment is in crypto. I get a big profit by trading crypto until now

This is really a positive thinking. I totally support you. This market need lots of belief to stick a long term. There are many good chances in that market at now and in the future if you don't give up too soon
Activity: 108
July 08, 2018, 01:54:48 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
It is not a good idea for you to leave crypto brother. Many have benefited from crypto and i am sure that you will reconsider your decision and will not leave. It is very exciting in here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
July 08, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
have you explored the whole crypto world? if not, and try to leave now, its your loss, no one will please you to stay, if you decided to leave, then you can leave. you quit because you think the wrong way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 08, 2018, 01:33:20 AM
I am not leaving crypto and why shoud I? Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
it should be optimistic and always persist to hold your coins when the market goes down, because that's what is needed so that future prices skyrocket to high you do not regret. I think this is also the beginning of the price fix and wait until the end of the year and be patient to get big profits.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
Crypto is the future and I believe in it.
It also helps us earn money with the right investment.
I won't blame others if ever they have been in to worst because thay lost so many in crypto.
Activity: 8
July 08, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
I will never leave crypto. I love crypto technology and the best investment is in crypto. I get a big profit by trading crypto until now
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 01:23:40 AM
After the cryptocurrency market started to decline in February and in March many newbies started to leave crypto because they thought it was the end. Experienced investors will smile, but many people still do not understand how this market works.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 01:22:17 AM
People have own decision to decide what they gonna do after the pump and dump in the market. "Leaving" is the first thinking of some people have lost a lot of they asset after the dump of some potential coins but its normal in the market each and every tokens/coins is very volatile so I will continue staying and and I will accept the consequenses after my decisions that I made.
Pages:
Jump to: