Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 24. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
Leaving crypto heading to what direction?? or rather going where, There are a lot of uncertainties in the crypto market and a number of people have been scared off by the current market situation, This is however something that isn't as new as there has been such red markets before, The departing ones just don't have faith in cryptocurrency and would rather not take the risks
Activity: 69
July 08, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
I agree with you basically. Small COINS can be killed by whales. There is dumping in many altcoin. If there is no effective management measures, I think it will have a bad impact on the development of the whole industry.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
Leaving crypto is not worth it. The crypto-currency market is cyclical. For each fall period there will be a period of recovery. The current half-year decline in the crypto currency is really long. However, it will soon end. We just need patience and wait. Moreover, the first signs of the rise of the market already appear. Over the past 24 hours, bitcoin has risen from about 6,650 to 6,832 dollars. I would like to hope that this will be the beginning of the general rise of the crypto-currency market.

I agree with your words. There is no point in leaving, but if you only lose money and don't know how to find good project and don't want to learn it may be a good decision to leave.
Activity: 110
July 08, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
I am a faithful and honest cryptocurrency lover and have seen how good cryptocurrency has been to many people. I believe most people have also noticed that. I really dont see the essence of me leaving crypto. Though crypto is experiencing a lot of setbacks especially pricing depreciation but i know good times lie ahead

I'm going to  stay in cryptocurrency until the end. I dont see myself leaving cryptocurrency.  But I dont think so that cryptocurrency  will end as long the technology is keep on innovating and develop new product. Instead of leaving in cryptocurrency ,  new investors will come and share the opportunity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 08, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
No. I will not leave crypto. Why I leave crypto. I love crypto and I'm earning money. When crypto end I leave then. So crypto never end I will not leave
Activity: 87
July 08, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
There is no reason why I would think about leaving crypto. It is the thing that has made me the most money compared to all of the other investments that i have put my money into over the years.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Yes the market is not in good condition right now but it doesnt mean it will forever fall, if you have deep knowledge in crypto you can understand why the market is dumping and pumping, personally i have no reason to leave ,im happy what im doing, i Learn and also Earn.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
July 08, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
I see no reason to leave the crypto currency. It brings me a stable and decent income. Yes, the market is falling, but this is not a reason to be hysterical and say that the crypto currency is a bubble. Plus I'm pretty sure that there will be crysis in 2018-2019 and huge amount of people will be forced to get in crypto just to save capital.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
i cant leave , i want my money back  Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 08, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
Watch out you don't become the next meme Smiley. 'Stopped in 2018 due to excessive bot dominance'....when all alts are up thousands of percents in two years Smiley.

Anyway. I get it. You are right. The show isn't run by regular crypto enthusiasts, but by bots and big cooperations that control everything. Still, we can benefit on the side lines, by simply keeping our share of the crypto pie....in the end it's about making more money, so I'll be holding until this time comes.

Besides, there are so many tangible projects with real use of the blockchain (and real benefits), I don't think those will be kept down by bots for long...once they reach mass adoption (goes for crypto in general too Smiley).
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
This is one of a kind opportunity and to be part of this kind of industry is very overwhelming and I think I don't have the best reason for me to leave this industry, I love cryptocurrency and right now I am just starting to learn many things from this kind of thing that is why I will not leave this industry! Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

I am not leaving crypto for now because I think it is too early to give up. It is important that we'll all be willing to take all the risks if we would all want to have a better gain in the future. We must grab the opportunities offered by crypto because it will only come once.
Activity: 72
July 08, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
I can't leave encryption now for any reason. Although the market is quite depressed now, I believe the bull market will come soon. We must wait for positive news and bitcoin growth.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
Now i understand price action of crypto too high fluctuacion, so we should know when best times to jump in to it and when should be exit from the market. Iam still interesting with cryptocurrency because here is the only place to make big profit in short term. We should have great strategy, risk management and dont be greedy to succeed in this industry
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
July 08, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

We are not seeing a small market cap! Only some project/ altcoins have low market cap... like an exchange.
Trading bots will run for ever : if there is a market to follow. Long term prediction are bullish!
Activity: 75
July 08, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

For me, I won't be leaving crypto currency since I believe that it can help me change my life. I just need to wait and work for it to earn at the same time I can gain more knowledge here in BCT about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
For me leaving crypto is not a good idea..but yes, we experience the market go down and up but it's the market lifestyle and it's normal..we have to be patients.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

Leaving crypto is not worth it. The crypto-currency market is cyclical. For each fall period there will be a period of recovery. The current half-year decline in the crypto currency is really long. However, it will soon end. We just need patience and wait. Moreover, the first signs of the rise of the market already appear. Over the past 24 hours, bitcoin has risen from about 6,650 to 6,832 dollars. I would like to hope that this will be the beginning of the general rise of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
July 08, 2018, 02:53:25 AM

I understand with the intent of your word, but all of it's of no benefit at all, can you learn to be an intelligent person? ..., the smart person I mean's the person who's able to exploit the situation be a business opportunity, though conditions in circumstances are difficult.

I don't think that cryptocurrency is a global divorce and conspiracy theory.

To me cryptocurrency's absolute theory to achieve a success which cannot be contested by anyone provided it is run correctly.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
I beleive in crypto and HODL but this dump was manipulated and it will recover in Autumn or Winter so the most patient people will earn here in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: