Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 23. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
I am not leaving crypto and why shoud I? Losing hope should not favorable this time of market that full of surprises. Even bitcoin value for more months now are always struggling I am not losing hope and Im not disappointed. Instead I am holding and optimistic that price will skyrocket.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
Many investors are now waiting for decisions about beginning of state regulation of the cryptocurrency sphere, because it will allow to strengthen control over this sphere and reduce the number of scams. After that, a huge number of people will want to invest in cryptocurrencies and the prices will jump up high. So to leave now crypto very foolish.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 10, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
For know is this my part time because the situation now in market is having a problems in the price because of the bad news and hacking.
no, I don't think about leaving the cryptocurrency. because for now, as a student it only the thing that bring earnings for me for the enough time that you know you don't need a more time because you do only part time. but even though it part time if you have an high ranked, you have a chance to earn big because of your ranked and also choose a right campaign because many of the campaign now are nist scam.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
For know is this my part time because the situation now in market is having a problems in the price because of the bad news and hacking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
No, I can't leave crypto in light of the fact that it dumped to an ever increasing extent. Individuals have altered and lose their opinion from what a crypto truly is. These days, the greater part of the general population purchase crypto on the grounds that they needed to get benefit, not utilize it. That is the reason the reason bitcoin cost won't change on this month, only a short pump and dump. Likewise, altcoin won't quit following the bitcoin patterns, this is the reason I wouldn't exchange on altcoins match to btc.

Nope, I would not leave Cryptocurrency even if I get a job. Crypto is a good source of full-time or extra income depending on someone’s preference. You could be a full-time crypto users or you could  do it along with your job if you have any.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 09, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
I came to this market only because I believed in technology and I understood that cryptocurrency can change the world. 
Activity: 57
July 09, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
NO am not leaving crypto, beceause i think crypto have a shining future and it is a good job in which we earn coins or tokens by sitting in their homes, just by doing some hard work. In crypto only those people work for long time who have patience, beacuse patience is must and it is the key to success in crypto world.

Activity: 443
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
There are no reasons to leave crypto. In South Korea, Japan crypto is usual thing right now. Cryptomarket will grow and slow rise in prices already began.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
Judging by your rank, you most recently came to crypto-currencies and are already going to leave, is not it early? If you do not get it better and do not invest large amounts of money.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
Well I believe in crypto and HODL but this dump was manipulated and it will recover in Autumn or Winter so the most patient people will earn here in long term.
Activity: 219
July 09, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
Why would I leave crypto? I am not leaving crypto at all for any reason because it is through it I earn money on internet.... Crypto is a means by which someone can be made rich if he is into it.. Crypto is a good online business that's open for every internet user in the world
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 09, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
I just can not understand why the author decided to ask about it exactly in this form? Do you really think that people will want to leave crypto-currencies so easily? After they could enrich many people, they will never stop crypto currency.
Activity: 101
July 09, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Sincerely, I can't leave Crypto no matter the storm. I can only have my activities reduced but not necessarily leaving it. I'm highly optimistic that the market will soon bounce back to normalcy in little time.
Activity: 47
July 09, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
I will not leave for sure. I think that summer will be without changes. Excessively high hopes for the end of autumn or the beginning of winter that the market situation will improve.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
No, I can't leave crypto in light of the fact that it dumped to an ever increasing extent. Individuals have altered and lose their opinion from what a crypto truly is. These days, the greater part of the general population purchase crypto on the grounds that they needed to get benefit, not utilize it. That is the reason the reason bitcoin cost won't change on this month, only a short pump and dump. Likewise, altcoin won't quit following the bitcoin patterns, this is the reason I wouldn't exchange on altcoins match to btc.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
when writing such messages, I understand that a reversal is near. no one has canceled the rules of the investor, but I believe in the growth of the crypto currency
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
I am a cryptolover. It's my passion. This is the digital currency of the world. So I am not leaving crypto.
Activity: 22
July 08, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency someday market can recover and crypto is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
Leaving is not the solution. I think you should wait and do more research on the market condition. You will gain surely if you keep calm and do the practise of your knowledge.
Activity: 85
July 08, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Krypto will never die . It will develop and improve , I will not leave crypto
Pages:
Jump to: