Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 36. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 30, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
if you look at the statistics of projects that have collected at least a soft cap and did not go to the stock exchange - you will be horrified, for this I do not advise keeping coins of new ICO projects
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
June 30, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

This is absolutely not true. It was a pnd market earlier but not now when everyone have there eyes on crypto. Crypto is here to stay and so are we. Leaving it now will be stupid per my consideration.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 30, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
Common man. We havent even started yet. Price always goes up and down. Research more and you will see that this is the future...
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
I never gonna leave crypto because crypto helps me a lot when it comes to financial..i still believe that cryto will increase the price..and there a lot of opportunities in cryto just be patience that someday it could change our life..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

Maybe I'll get out of here, but it will not happen this time. I have a goal, and if it has not been reached, I will not be finished with crypto.
And if the market will continue like this throughout the year, then I will be ready, and maybe think of it as an opportunity to go deeper.
Activity: 25
June 30, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Of course i am not leaving crypto. I believe that the red market we experience is just part of the normal fluctuation. The technology is amazing so let us noy lose hope in it
Activity: 99
June 30, 2018, 04:35:40 AM
I think I will stay in crypto for the near future, this technology is great and the usage potential is unique in my view.
Activity: 65
June 30, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
I just came in and are learning, I hope to learn a lot through this bear market, and then welcome the bull market.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 04:29:45 AM
You just have to be patient . Now the market is not in the best condition, but soon everything will change . So I'm not considering a way out of the cryptocurrency. I believe in cryptography.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

I came here with high optimism. My main goal is clear, profit. Although week after week we get hit, I still stand.
I think something like this that will distinguish who is at least worthy to be a winner.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

Of course you can do it anytime. You come here at your own risk, and of course you have full control over whatever you decide to do.
But you know? this time maybe the whales are laughing at you while watching one of the soccer matches in Russia.
Activity: 546
June 30, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

Communities come and go, and those who enter with bad risk management will be eliminated.
It's a game of time, so those who have power will try hard to clean up the panic first, just start a new swing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 30, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
Since I learned about cryptocurrencies and BTC, I have been attracted by this market. I like crypto, not just because I can make money, but more because of the concept of crypto. Today, various countries are using blockchain technology. This is a trend. I believe that future governments will also issue their own cryptocurrencies to replace current banknotes. So I am very optimistic about this model.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

What is your purpose here? Before entering into this field of course we already know that high potential will be accompanied by comparable risks.
The situation will vary from time to time, and even now it may not be one of the worst situations.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
In cryptocurrency there are many opportunities to make big profits,leave now,it's a bad decision.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
June 30, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
What ever happens crypto is the future you have to try and stay. For me I am going to stay, I will be dynamic adjusting yo what comes my way by researching and introducing new ways of stay afloat in crypto. I have no where else to go.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I remain calm, because if I go out then I will lose, although not many options can be done.
It may sound naive and boring, but waiting may be the easiest and most difficult way to be a winner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 29, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
In response to your question
Of course, we never leave the cryptocurrency
I think it's quite right for me
I plan to increase my business
But wait for strong signs of a better market
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
Well i almost did, then i was realized nothing worth having comes in easy. We just need to have a little faith, since we already put our money and as long as we did not sell, we were not in loss. So, i think it is ok if we need to HODL a littler longer untill the markets are green again
Activity: 658
June 29, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
All we know that the crypto world is falling down. However, it doesn't mean that I must leave crypto. It is not one of the criteria for me to leave crypto. This is, I think, a good time to buy the coins, the very promising coins in the future. They are available to be purchased in the cheaper price right now. So, why should I leave?
Pages:
Jump to: