Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 37. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:21:28 PM
I still believe in crypto I believe the price will soon recover, I think the price is decreased it is a natural thing so I am here still waiting and keep holding my coins until the market recovered again.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
It's too early
But maybe we can HODL now and look after our other business 
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 09:49:49 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
And you are going to regret it pretty soon if u actually quit, 2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency that will change peoples lifes. So before taking such decisions think twice

Hmm, why are you saying that way? Because for me, there is a future in crypto. I believe in crypto, always. I have faith and trust in crypto that it will grow too fast that even the people who don't believe in it, will believe in. Don't be so negative when it comes to your thinking about crypto. Crypto will make our lives.
How am i being negative? I can not be more positive about crypto  this is what ive literally just said "2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency", i dont understand why are you addressing it to me, makes no sense.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:22:01 PM
I`m not leaving crypto world because I am crypto supporters and I use crypto to build my future, because I earn money more here, and I saw the other way of success here that is why I dont want to leave crypto world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

And you are going to regret it pretty soon if u actually quit, 2019 year is gonna be the year of cryptocurrency that will change peoples lifes. So before taking such decisions think twice

Hmm, why are you saying that way? Because for me, there is a future in crypto. I believe in crypto, always. I have faith and trust in crypto that it will grow too fast that even the people who don't believe in it, will believe in. Don't be so negative when it comes to your thinking about crypto. Crypto will make our lives.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 08:53:22 PM
I think some people are manipulating with cryptocurrency and making fake news about crypto because they don't like popularity of crypto but i believe in cryptocurrency and hope it will be accepted by all over world.
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
I am not leaving crypto and the crypto world. It gives me a lot of knowledge. It helps to improve my daily life and help me to become independent.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
Absolutely not because of this technology its helps me a lot to improve my living stability in terms of financial status and it makes me as a better person than before.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
NO ONE IS LEAVING!. I would rather die with my coins. Let us sink together. To be honest, i regret the fact that I didn't sold enough during the last bull run. But I've already gained profit so not a loss for me whatever happens anytime from now
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 29, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

It's just part of the unregulated landscape. Crypto is still the wild, wild west!
It's no fun to see your money lose value, but I still like it, still lot's of things to do and even accumulate small money just sitting in front of your computer  Grin
June 29, 2018, 08:10:02 PM
I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency, so if you are going to leave, you will regret it one day in the future, believe me.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

No, definitely not. There is a lot of potential in crypto. But it takes a lot of patience, yes. And it is always good to only invest as much as you are willing to lose. Smiley
Activity: 216
June 29, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Well that's your decision but i am never leaving crypto. i know sometimes it gets quite tough when the market is down but let's not be ungrateful upon the huge benefits crypto has brought to people last year. I believe bitcoin will do it again to the surprise of everybody.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 07:46:33 PM
As for me am not leaving the world of crypto now, until i make it like my friends did in few years back. I strongly believe in cryptocurrency than believing on my job which i can be relief from at anytime. I will stay with crypto till i have my blessing from it....
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
June 29, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
No, I believe in the future of crypto-currencies and in their implementation in our lives! I am confident that sooner or later the capitalization of the crypto-currency market will increase again and this growth will be even more rapid than last year! Yes, now the market is a bearish trend, but everything is changing. The strongest win!
Activity: 90
June 29, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Well, not right now. But soon you ill see the blooming of the market. People kist have to realize and see the potential of the cryptocurrency. Once they are able to adapt to it and utilize it in ther daily lives, then they will see how much time they can save and how much cost they can reduce.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 29, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

I think there is no need to quit crypto. Yes, the prices are very low now and many holders are getting more anxious day by day, but I think this red percentages might change from red to green in a near future.
Activity: 38
June 29, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
I guess it's a good idea to invest in crypto some money, which you are ready to lose and then not to worry about them. Because if you invest in cryptocurrencies everything you have, it will be hard to sleep calmly)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 29, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I practically did not invest in cryptocurrency - I'm just afraid to take risks, and there is not much finance. I mainly deal with the Bounty and do not intend to leave the cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: