Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 30. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
If would be having coins to sell, I will wait and see, and sell it only when it reaches or if it is beyond my set target price. But in case that I needed money immediately I will sell it anytime.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
I keep coins for a long time. I had a situation when I traded promising coin and missed out on big profits due to the fact that before they were sold. I will sell coins twice a year and then buy more coins when the market falls.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 10, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
I believe that investing in the right projects for a long time is much more profitable. Only such projects are difficult to find. But, it is also possible to trade a part of the portfolio for a short distance. Buy some tokens on the news and sell on releases.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
Holding coin for long time or short time is depend on which coin you want to buy or you have. If the coin have any own platform like Eth, Neo, waves etc. Hold it for long or the coin you have already giving you profit sell them, i ; have 5 long term coins right now while the altcoins for my short term are 10 and they keep adding because of the bear market that affected it's growth drastically.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
I chose a long time because I think it's safer to play for a long time so do not have to keep seeing the price every day. see the price once a week I think we can already profit  Grin
To be sure that the coins can be invested in the long term, usually you see the prospect / development of the coin from what, can you share your experience with me
Activity: 30
April 10, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
It all depends on chance. Sometimes the price will never reach the target, and sometimes far exceed it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
I prefer long term and use doge coin as my investment coin. because the price of doge coin is still low and I just wait the next year to sell it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
April 10, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
I was favor in long term and short term investment, maybe depends to the coins or depends to the seasons. Sometimes coins or altcoins are raising up when bitcoin are fall down and sometimes it is vise versa. Aside on that I said that it was depends on the seasons because I see that when last quarter of the years coming bitcoin are strengthen grow up and since altcoins together with the other crypto currencies are depending to bitcoin price. I guess it's better if we invest in bitcoin for long period of time and invest to different coins and altcoins depending to owners if they do it for long term or short term.  
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
Mainly I prefer the long term investments , trading and holding, but I am also doing short term holding and trading, because it is helping to generate the needed daily income for me. Basically it is always more profitable to hold the most powerful coins, like BTC and ETH for long term, because their prices will increase highly after few years, most likely.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
April 10, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
I am more likely in the long term because if the short term is afraid that the price is not stable will decrease if the long term will be more clear will be profitable because by the end of 2018 all will increase.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
I prefer long-term investment for crypto because I'm sure the price of crypto will increase every year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
I follow different strategies with different coins. With Bitcoin and Eth - I am long term, while with altcoins I am short term. There is no point being long term on altcoins since they would eventually get dumped. For example, I had bought LBC Credits for 0.36$ and the price immediately went to 0.54$. I suppose the owners were pumping the coin. But after that within a single week the price fell to 0.18$.
Now, if I had decided to HODL it, I would have been in 50% loss, I did the right thing by selling it off when I felt the price was right.
Hence, look at BTC & ETH for long term and the remaining for short term.
You are lucky to decide to sell your coins with profit instead of holding it for long term. I see that you are good in speculating that you decide to sell it with 50% profit. Maybe you are an advance trader which is good in analyzing the chart.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
April 10, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
I follow different strategies with different coins. With Bitcoin and Eth - I am long term, while with altcoins I am short term. There is no point being long term on altcoins since they would eventually get dumped. For example, I had bought LBC Credits for 0.36$ and the price immediately went to 0.54$. I suppose the owners were pumping the coin. But after that within a single week the price fell to 0.18$.
Now, if I had decided to HODL it, I would have been in 50% loss, I did the right thing by selling it off when I felt the price was right.
Hence, look at BTC & ETH for long term and the remaining for short term.
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
for now I've been holding some of my coins for long term because it`s still the best way to earn profits. There r some coins that r good for long term investment like BTC, ETH and LTC. Before buying a coin, it's better to research it first and find out if that coin have the really good potential to give u profit in the long term. If u have some significant funds for long term investment then buy not just a single coin, but some another potential coins.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
Ancora la grande rivoluzione delle cripto deve partire. Tutti i progetti solo aclimici vinceranno e le cripto saranno usate quotidianamente. LUNGO LUNGO
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 10, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
if you look at the current market conditions better trading alt coin with a short term that is important you must be good at assessing alt coin you want to buy.
look at the history of the lowest and highest prices of the last 7 days on the coin. and buy when the low price is selling when the price is high.
vyg
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
April 10, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
In such an incomprehensible position of the market as it is now, I think it's more logical to invest for long term. Or to hold tokens that you got.
there seems to be no other way out. Especially if you smoked more expensive. Nobody wants to lose profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
April 10, 2018, 03:25:15 AM
I consider my self more of long-term holder - maybe I'm just too greedy - but I never want to sell something fast because I want price to grow even higher...
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
I prefer the long-term example as last year I bought doge coin september cheaply and sold it in january when the price peaked.
Activity: 93
April 09, 2018, 08:23:43 PM
I prefer at long term investment primarilly it is not so risk and less hustle compare to short-term investment. I find more profitable at long term because my cryptocoins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and neo are very suitable at a long term investment. Day to day or frequent trading requires a good skills and experiences at trading to avoid from getting lose. I will stick at long term.
Pages:
Jump to: