Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 25. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
depending on the market price most long-term investment is to find the maximum results,but it requires considerable patience to wait for a good price. but if the price is good to sell then the short step is the right choice because the purpose of the investment is to make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
If you want to get maximum results better you are taking steps for long-term investment. But if you are among those who are not patient enough to wait, you can take a short-term investment step, but the profit you get cannot be maximized and you can immediately sell your coins as the market price goes up. All this is up to you, here is not required to follow long term or short term.
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

Both are equally profitable, but I prefer long-term ownership.

Because I'm not good at trading, I've tried trading to make a profit, but I've failed.

I hope the market for encrypted money will continue to grow this year.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
April 21, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
I have tried to hold long term, but finally can not restrain myself, so I am including short-term people. But ultimately must often regret
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 21, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
The one who want  can hold   long time will get the greater profit i am a long time holder

People who were panic seller would have lost it as market has started to pick up and reached 9k. It was always  a good buy above 6.5k and those smart investors are now holding and due to which the gain they will be getting are the rewards of their risk holding the coin and buying it .
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 02:18:14 AM
I'm a short time and I do trade once in a while eheneti want to sell my bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 02:07:51 AM
I always considered myself as long term investor/trader.
At least personally when I am trading for my private account.
Proffesionaly I am unfortunately short term trader because company is not allowing me to HODL any position longer that couple of moments. What a waste of resources.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Neo is the only coin for a long term ,but i have other coin for the short term.
Activity: 301
April 20, 2018, 11:58:52 PM
for now I will buy a coin and wait a few weeks to sell it, some coins i will hold, today coin is a pump, a good time to buy coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

As of now long term investment is my choice because I have still no time to follow the market due to my work. I'd rather wait for the price of my altcoins to go up to a profitable level than selling it shortly without reaching the target price. In investing cryptocurrencies for long term be sure to choose solid coins that has the ability to grow big in the future.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

I have a long term investment and that is bitcoin but i do trading also for  short term. I trade ethereum,dogecoin and ethereum clasic for a short term. I buy when the price down and sell when it increase even not my target price as long as i have a profit even a little. I just enjoyed doing this.

In business there's always better way where we can invest and for me the best is investing in long term because this is not risky and if ever the market fluctuate you don't need to worry cause anytime it will rise back in the right time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
April 20, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I have a long term investment and that is bitcoin but i do trading also for  short term. I trade ethereum,dogecoin and ethereum clasic for a short term. I buy when the price down and sell when it increase even not my target price as long as i have a profit even a little. I just enjoyed doing this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
I long term and short term. I truly believe in some of my altcoins. So i hold them for a long time up to now. Even their value goes down hard. I still hold them.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
I prefer long term. I don't waste my time all day to follow the market. I think that time for read information, some book, read about whitepaper is better. Anyway, time for family, too.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 20, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
For someone who knows how to wait, bitcoin is always profitable. This does not change for deep-rooted projects. But I do not think the same thing for altcoins. They are affected by fluctuations very quickly.
The biggest issue is that there is not a lot of people like that, many people think that they are able to hold for the long term but just look at what happened when the crash appeared out of nowhere, many people that thought that they could hold for years but as soon as they could they sold because they panicked when they saw the price crashing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
Holding longterm is best and that is what I does, I only flip coins that lack group prospect which I bought mistakenly or from poor bounty campaign. Holding for longterm reduce the risk of selling while u`ve lost ur money without gain.
Activity: 87
April 20, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
For someone who knows how to wait, bitcoin is always profitable. This does not change for deep-rooted projects. But I do not think the same thing for altcoins. They are affected by fluctuations very quickly.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
after seeing last 3months market condition i came to know we can make good profits once we are short-term traders rather than long-term trader short-term profits are much better than getting blocked in long-term
Activity: 170
April 19, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
I choose long term hold. Because, I have limited time on work and family and no experience to trade day or short. In fact, I would like to have enough time for the exploration and learning of the crypto market. Angry
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
April 19, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
I am long term holder for BTC and Ethereum especially, because I believe that this coins have very promising potential and their prices will go up highly after few years. But I am trading the other coins and tokens daily almost for getting my weekly and monthly income.
Pages:
Jump to: