Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 27. (Read 3575 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

In the present situation, it seems to me, it is best to take the main coins for long periods. Minimize the risks. Just buy and forget about them for a year, or even two. Now it is very difficult to trade unfortunately.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
I am a long term investor, I buy coins from icos and hold those tokens if that project has the potential to be on the top 100 on cmc someday, holding  those hidden gems can give you bigger profit in the future
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
I prefer to invest in long term, coz i don't have enough time to monitor the market value of a specific crypto. The only thing is you have to set a schedule of selling your crypto.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
That actually depends on the coin/token that I am holding but I am more on long term hodler due to the fact that I am only holding small amount of invesment I will set a target price whatever the amount of time will take I will surely sell it on my target but for those that I got in airdrop and some bounty once I see that it is pumping I will release it immediately.
Activity: 266
April 16, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
Eighty percent of my coins are for long trade and the remaining 20% is for daily trade. My hands are itching if i'm not trading in 1 day.. Grin Grin
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 02:11:14 AM
this will depend on coins that you buy it. in case that price develop quickly why not with regard to selling it, As a simple example, BTC has a highest price of $19,822 and now $8030. So if you are a long-term, you may lose the best opportunity to sell, so that the original profit turns into a loss.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
Currently in these coin condition, i prefer to long term.. but it's depends on the coin/token that I am holding due to the fact that I am only holding small amount of invesment I will set a target price whatever the amount of time will take I will surely sell it on my target but for those that I got in airdrop and some bounty once I see that it is pumping I will release it immediately. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
if in my opinion, I prefer short term because it is safer and I do not mind all day. faster also, know the results. a little better, but there are results for me.. but recently market is very uncertain.
Activity: 340
April 15, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
I still do not believe if you want to invest for the long term, while this time I prefer to invest for the short term because I think short term is more secure against dumping
Activity: 157
April 15, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
Short term holding is like daily trading, it's risky and really complicated, so I prefer long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 05:17:47 PM
I'm not good enough of a trader to actively trade this market, so I'm in for the long until the trend turns.
Sometimes I try to gain some percentage on a short trade, just to keep sharp. So my choise is that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 15, 2018, 04:11:45 PM
I chose a long time because I think it's safer to play for a long time so do not have to keep seeing the price every day. see the price once a week I think we can already profit.
Choosing to hold for the long term not only gives to you the best profits it is also way easier, a day trader needs to watch the markets everyday to get profits and if he does not then he does not get any profits while we can get profits even while we are sleeping, there are many cases of people that forgot they had bitcoin only to get them back later and then sell for a fortune.
Activity: 215
April 15, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
now is the right time to hold bitcoins, we are waiting for the right moment to sell it more expensive, a high price will be achieved.
Activity: 252
April 15, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
Crypto market is obviously long-term holding when the market is down and short-term selling when we can see profits so both are applicable in this market
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 15, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Any investment long term is good for more profits. Because short term investment are not worth compare to long term. The future of bitcoin is very bright and it seems the market is going to recover soon like last year. Buy bitxoin at low price and hold it for long-term till the price of bitcoin is high. Watch the coinmarketcap for price variations you know whether it is going to high or low. According to that you decide to sell or hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I have experienced a lot that the coins I hold goes up after I sold them. Many times, I tried to set a target price and it was hit. So when the coins went doubled or tripled in price..I have no coins anymore. Take for example Verge. I bought verge last year when it was 14 satoshi. I told to myself that I would hold xvg for years but when verge goes up to 120 satoshi I sold them all. After that I was not able to buy again. And now verge is 1,000+ satoshi each. If I did only hold verge I could have a very huge amount of profits now. Sometimes we change plans depending on the profits/gains that we see at that moment, we tend to forget our original plan. So now, I dont want to have more regrets again so I want to hold for long-term. 
If the coin has a great potential in the market, I would definitely hold it and I have no intention now of selling them. I am holding now many coins and hopefully I can wait until 2020. I want to hold coins as many as I can and would sell them at year 2020. I believe that Bitcoin and crypto-currencies will go up more as the years go by.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
April 15, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
It depend to my coins but interms of bitcoin I prefer for long term because I believe that it will be more expensive if I hold it longer but to my altcoins when it hit my desired price or even almost I will sell it for some purposes. We should always learn to wait and have patience to our coins for we all wanted to get big profit here,if you are weak and easily get disappointed then you better let go as what always other said weak people don't have a place in cryptoworld.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 15, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
History shows that only those who always take it earn more. Often people like to be high. This will lose a lot. It's easy to be covered. I have confidence in BTC. Just take it
It's like a way to take a chance. Mathematically, investing in Bitcoin can be done in the short term and in the long run. I always think every time is the right thing and most important that I can take momentum in every decision I take. When I make a profit on short-term investments I will be grateful and when I get a profit in investing in the long run then I will be grateful too. Never give up and assume every result we get is a guidance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
History shows that only those who always take it earn more. Often people like to be high. This will lose a lot. It's easy to be covered. I have confidence in BTC. Just take it
Activity: 179
April 15, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
The one who want  can hold   long time will get the greater profit i am a long time holder
Pages:
Jump to: