Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 100. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:11:20 AM
invest in ICO must be cautious, and only invest with whatever you can afford to lose.
according to some standard investment portfolio, 10% to high risk short tem investment, 10% to medium risk medium term investment, 20% to low risk long term saving.
Activity: 43
September 25, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
must be picky to it... cause is own money that will talking
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 25, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
Since I don't have a lot of knowledge about ICO's I am not picky. Honestly I don't understand it at all. I need to learn more and study more. So for this moment I am not yet picky. I go wherever I think that is okay.

Too bad for you buddy because you're just wasting your time to some ico that you'll join. If you don't have any idea how to choose an ICO maybe you have some friends that also knows cryptos, you may approach them and ask what ICO is good to invest or what ICO are they joining.
Better to be picky than ends up to nothing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network
September 25, 2017, 12:07:46 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, I'm not fond of handing out money for nothing. Fundamentals are really important to me if im going to invest my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 11:21:51 PM
Since I don't have a lot of knowledge about ICO's I am not picky. Honestly I don't understand it at all. I need to learn more and study more. So for this moment I am not yet picky. I go wherever I think that is okay.
Activity: 290
September 24, 2017, 11:10:27 PM
if i we're you, you better be a picky or all of you earning will disappear quickly. there is a small numbers of ICO's are outright scams even the good one are equivalent to penny stocks that will be disappear in just a year or two.the best way to invest is to research and find project that have a experience and also good rating to other 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
You gotta be picky because you don't want to lose your money when it comes to money making decision.

Investment is done for probable profit, not being a picky on an investment would lead you to a loss.
Yeah of course people will do picky before they decide which ico they will buy and invest. you can see a lot of ico being a scam right ? the dev just looking for funds to run away and go disappear, or ico failed to launch on the market, etc. then it will be very important to do picky on ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 08:43:23 PM
Of course we all do not want to lose in terms of investing, including me. I can not trust 100% on ico because I know this is too often with fraud. I hope the developers should be more selective in choosing ico of course very much ico who only promise with iming iming a very interesting but at the end is just a scam. I've experienced it by waiting for distribution made by ico but until now it has not been realized and it really makes me disappointed because some btc that I belonged to be gone just like that. yes I just advise that we should be more careful and more selective in choosing ico so we do not lose.
Activity: 308
September 24, 2017, 07:11:32 PM
Yes i am picky in choosing what ICO will i be participating in. Where i can benifit more profits and not a scam ICO. Sometimes there is an ICO that is scam in the end and doesn't pay their participants and just run away with the stakes. And firstly when i finding an ICO to invest i firstly read their whitepaper if its good and interest me. I invest in their ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 05:43:35 PM
ICO is a really good way to make a big profit.
Anryze and crypto.tickets are my favourite ones now!
Check it out! Cool
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968881.500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368
Looks pretty cool though I will be investing in something else during this year. What made you want to pick these coins to invest in?
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
Check it out! Cool
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368

Anryze is really good. The ico is going on now, and they've almost raised soft cap. Promising Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 170
September 23, 2017, 06:29:32 AM
Check it out! Cool
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 23, 2017, 12:06:11 AM
In terms of choosing ico it is mandatory if you want to benefit from an ico. If you do not choose ico and only originate in investing maybe you will lose and worst thing affected ico scam
Activity: 490
September 22, 2017, 11:50:47 PM
yes I always try to find ico that has an important role for the participants will not just give information lie because in this forum many people who want to earn income from a project in the future in order to realize the welfare of their lives.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
September 22, 2017, 11:41:39 PM
Indeed i am picky with them. You have to be picky if you don't want to waste your money on a scam or a shitty project. We are seeing more and more ICOs everyday and most of them don't worth to invest in. If you wanna get in a good one you need to analyze the campaign very deeply and check the background of it. Only then invest your precious money to an ICO.

It is right to be picky when selecting the best ICO for making investment to make sure that it is not a scam ad could not waste the money. We have to choose the one that can be trust for investment. Read on slack, announcement about the project and see if the ICO is successful or going to success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 09:21:47 PM
ya you need to be pick to invest in ico. the reason id cause many ico that try to scam you and many ico that would not success or not profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 08:57:37 PM
Very picky, I got burned a few times before. So started doing a lot more research and less investing.
So far so good  Cheesy.
Activity: 242
September 22, 2017, 08:18:22 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
It's not surprising to be picky about the matter of money, we must be responsible for our own money, so we shoul do our own research and think very careful before we transfer btc or eth to someone else
Activity: 7
September 22, 2017, 08:13:29 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Needs to have at least 3 qualities:

1. Proven Team with Success and Advisory Board
2. Traction (e.g. traffic, customers, partners, etc)
3. Strong White Paper
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2017, 08:06:55 PM
You need to be picky if you want to invest in ICO, because a lot of people scammed using ICO, and you joined ICO to get profit so you need to choose a good coin to invest, there are so many research that need to be done before you decided to buy ICO and I suggest everyone to do the same, so you can't be tricked by the scammer
Pages:
Jump to: