Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 99. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 06:36:44 AM
Yes, a lot of them drop straight after the ico so you need to pick one with good business value. Research the coin and see if there is a good team behind it

Sadly, as more and more icos flooding the market , mostly are trading less than ico price on the first day hit the exchange.
No more get rich quickly scheme in ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:55:23 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes because all i want is money, and money you will get with ICO's is great. Investing such a small amount will give you a lot of money then if you want you can join to their campaign for additional money.
Activity: 90
October 21, 2017, 05:18:39 AM
One must be picky to invest successfuly and not to loose one's money
there is no otjer way
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 21, 2017, 05:15:45 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Oh hell yeah! Tell me why wouldn't I? Any person with his sense of mind will make sure that he is not making a wrong decision and would not throw his money in some random ICO just like that,this ain't a stock market in the 1920s where people literally used to throw money in stocks which then later on led to The Great Depression of 1930. Not moving away from the topic,common man start thinking logically and see yourself in someone else's shoes and you might get your answer for your question.
Activity: 630
October 21, 2017, 04:47:59 AM
Yes, a lot of them drop straight after the ico so you need to pick one with good business value. Research the coin and see if there is a good team behind it
Activity: 22
October 21, 2017, 04:46:03 AM
Yes I am I chose the best project by reading their whitepaper and getting to know more about  it on social media
Activity: 238
October 21, 2017, 04:40:13 AM
Yes of course.I do read first about a certain ICO.Never want to be one of those victims of scams right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 06:46:04 PM
Yes one should be picky about where you want to spend your hard earned btc or ethereum as the case may be. Ironically though, funny name of ICO sometime unexpectedly become favourite of crypto community and investors.

When choosing to invest in an ICO, you must be very careful. If it's successful, you'll make lots of profit. However, there is a greater amount of scam ICOs than real ones. Personally I don't feel secure investing in coins that anyone is too familiar with, but there are definitely plenty of great opportunities.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 20, 2017, 06:40:09 PM
Yes one should be picky about where you want to spend your hard earned btc or ethereum as the case may be. Ironically though, funny name of ICO sometime unexpectedly become favourite of crypto community and investors.
Activity: 28
October 20, 2017, 06:49:26 AM
100% i have a few and it took me an age to trust my decision. The key for me was to look at the people behind the ICO, are they well suited to be in the market, or what they are selling is it relevant?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 06:46:35 AM
=> REAL PRODUCT (NOT AN IDEA)
=> REAL PEOPLE
=> REALISTIC PLAN
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 12:45:43 AM
Off course mam that would be wild decision to make whether the investment should be made in particular ICO or not. I'm so picky that I will just invest once in a month or sometime I may nit invest as long as I'm assured of profits in the future.

If you are real investor of ICO then you must be knowing that this investment can last for months to even year in rare cases. So my money is going to stuck for that period which I don't wanna loose after long time, so it's better to take time before investing and be as much choosy as you can. It's money that we care about and there shouldn't be any mistake, at least not the silly one. :-)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 01:10:25 PM
We have to be picky or at least put an effort to know the project you are joining or investing on. You do not want to waste your time and money following a dead project or a scam project. It should be a priority to know the project by reading whitepaper and knowing if the project have real life application.
Activity: 56
September 28, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
Of course, it's the must-do thing as the majority of ICOs are scams and are not worth investing into.
Activity: 169
September 28, 2017, 01:04:18 PM
Yes I am. Its a must. Before joining any ICO I first read their whitepaper and other possible resource to have an idea and good assessment if the project to be launched would be success and profitable in future.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2017, 12:54:55 PM
Yes I am very picky. I wanted to avoid ico scams that's why and for me its just normal specially when you're working really hard for it. Every seconds count so I make sure that I joined good ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 28, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
Yes I am picky and I believe most of us here are picky. I do lots of research before investing in an ICO hoping to get good returns.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 12:18:43 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I am, and I think everyone should be picky on ICOs. Being picky means securing your money, investing in ICOs is a risk, you will never know if you'll earn profit from it or not. Never invest on ICOs you don't trust. Always be cautious when investing, do research on things regarding the ICO you want to invest in before diving all the way or otherwise you might end up drowning. Be selective and wise in investing your money, you don't want to lose a long term investment, do you?
Activity: 16
September 28, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well! I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you. Our ICO starts Oct 15th 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-decentralised-social-travel-2100229
https://t.me/icopally
www.pally.co

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
Activity: 280
September 25, 2017, 01:25:47 AM
yes, everyone should be picky even for bounty hunters because we should evalute if the coin will be successful after the ice. Profits will be base on after ico market price and if the coin will not be successful we might get a lower value than the expected value before ico.
Pages:
Jump to: