Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 103. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
If you like data on ICOs, this is a great site: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/ongoing?f2=ETH%20(ERC20)
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 05:15:31 PM
Always, I do translations to spanish of ICO projects, but before agreeing on translating them I read the whitepaper y check their team on LinkedIn to see what kind of people they are.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 04:55:14 PM
Be extremely picky. In my estimate only about 5% of ICOs will make you money, and only about 1% are really worth the time. So many will surge initially then dump to the depths of hell to never be seen again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 04:50:23 PM
Dude, you better be picky, or you'll be scammed. You should atleast know what they are trying to do with their ICO, make a thorough research before investing in an ICO, and if you're a hunter, better ask about their plans, check first if they are legit.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 04:18:22 PM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy Buy. And i believe Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs.
Not only we should consider before buy token from some ICO projects, this is the requirement if you want to invest your money to any ICO projects or any type investment. Because you are spending your money for investment, do you know it will affect your money in future?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 03:36:02 PM
I avoid those get rich quick scams. Rather buy little bit more established coins with some growth potential. I bet 85-95% of these ICO projects will be dead after one year

Depends on your analysis and assessments. Unless you are just new to crypto? If you kept saying 85-95% of ICO projects are dead after 1 year since few years ago then you must be missing too many opportunities then.

I agree, it does depend. The growth rates for ICOs is very high, so far. No one knows what the future will bring, but everyone should do their research!
Activity: 392
September 14, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy Buy. And i believe Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
September 14, 2017, 03:28:24 PM
I agree with others, you must be picky because there are some scams and simply bad projects among ICOs. Unfortunately there is a lack of regulation and some ICOs are taking advantage of that by cheating people, which is now drawing the attention of governments like China. Investors must do their own due diligence before supporting an ICO. I always say investigate the backgrounds of those involved.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2017, 03:25:52 PM
Very picky, because especially now since there is still no serious regulation around it, there are all kind of ICO's right now. So definetly if You want to invest in something and not have Your money stolen first You need to make a detailed analysis about it. And then make Your decision to invest or not. Be very carefull out there!
Activity: 476
September 14, 2017, 03:20:04 PM
yes, many ico scam outside there! I am very selective in choosing ico, it will have an impact on the profits that I get in the future, I always look at the concept of the project and who dev is working for it, a clear roadmap and an profits that he offered
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 14, 2017, 02:57:05 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course who does not? Huh

I doubt nobody will just waste their time , money and effort and will just joined any ICO in an instant. What kind of common sense we have if we just go straight forward without any concern on what way we are going.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 14, 2017, 02:49:42 PM
You need to find a good ico where there is going to be demand for that coin. Gaming is a good one as the users are already computer users, so betting coins and gaming coins are ones worth taking a deeper look
Activity: 108
September 14, 2017, 02:46:57 PM
You have to be picky, the reality is returns are not automatic anymore. However, quality projects will usually give you a solid return within the first few months of their ICO
Activity: 168
September 14, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
as possessing returns with the chance as working with the early terms on managing use of evaluation,

further with the ico schemes investor to defines if that is suitable with the results of analyticals

as different spares on limit with the funds to displace to gains as closing within terms to met with the beginning initials of target to complete.

Activity: 83
September 14, 2017, 04:56:23 AM
You must be picky. And if you believe in any project, but see any problems in their plan,, you should advice and notify them. Because the good idea may be gone lost and unsupported due to for example bad website, or uncoordinated marketing strategy..
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 14, 2017, 04:55:40 AM
Of course I am very picky when it comes to investing in ICOs and I strongly believe that everyone should be too. With the rise of number of new tokens doing ICO everyday, many of them could just be plain scams and run away with all the investors' money. Running through the description of the project and related links like whitepaper, core developers etc can always provide a good idea if the project could be successful.
L
Activity: 182
September 14, 2017, 04:53:38 AM
I usually ignore ICOs, it's always better to invest in a protocol than in a company.

I believe every ICO from 2013/2014 has failed, 95% or more of all these new ICOs will fail and people will lose their money.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2017, 04:53:28 AM
I am very selective on ico investments. Currently i am interested in  Airtoken . Its a good project and already a working business model.
I have few other icos but my favorite is airtoken. Its on 19 september and lets wait and see
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
September 14, 2017, 04:50:41 AM
Yea often I see the price decrease after ICO, when the coin hits exchanges. If the team is not good and the product is under-developed, then it's better to stay away and wait for them to get their shit together.
One ICO I'm super stoked about is POWR. They have a new take on the 2 coin system and I think its gonna be big! Click my signature for their ICO page.
Activity: 266
September 14, 2017, 04:50:06 AM
Despite what is considered fault-finding Grin Personally for me the most important thing is the team behind the project and what they want to achieve.
Pages:
Jump to: