Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 101. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 05:44:40 PM
Of course I am! the same I am with any investment!

With ICO's I see if I get the idea and like the idea, then I go on to look at the dev team and people involved.. Research, Research, RESEARCH!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 05:22:11 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
of course, if i do not do that then i should be ready to engage in a failed projeck or a scam. usually I choose in detail from every ICO, ranging from function, team, and community interest to the future of ico project.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
Of course I am. ICO is a funding model that allows more than any other investment almost at inception. It carries higher risk than even OTC stocks.

Most of new projects will go down the shitter without a doubt. Which means you have to guess which ideas will penetrate the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 22, 2017, 05:14:09 PM
Yes a lot of ICOs doesnt have anything to introduce intresting and some of them just looks like people want to earn money and scam everyone.
At the moment it takes a lot of time to pick the promising projects Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:34:34 PM
Yes, most new coins don't have a real innovations. Instead, it seems like some changed a bit of existing code of a coin and then publish it as a new currency.
It is hard to find good coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
Yes, we should all be picky with ICOs. It is not very wise if you invest your money in ICOs without doing any research and invest without thinking about their team or project. There are many ICOs which are not good and developers create the projects in order to steal people's money so we must be careful
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
September 22, 2017, 03:57:01 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yes i am picky with ico, why? because ico is not all good there is even a scam. before determining which ico i should follow, first i find info about ico, then after sure have a good prospect then i follow.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2017, 05:54:12 PM
yes i guess those with the chance on investors as having in turns as measuring returns of works with the developers decision as releasing mention
to appeals with the use of rationality
as targeting ones as the finest on decision as displacing movesment on playing with the rules of the business terms as attaining of field with the distinct on limit as the games table with the dealing on finance.

Activity: 18
September 21, 2017, 05:48:25 PM
I tend to prefer ones with smaller targets. Have to ask myself what is the actual potential growth of these ones (Paragon) who want all that money.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
September 21, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
In the current situation, I am somewhat disappointed that the current ICOs are struggling to take off from the ground due to the regulations of the different major countries.

I hope it will quickly get back on track, because we need all those people to impose this world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 21, 2017, 04:41:37 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, I'm very picky in ICOs as I don't want to be a victim of shtty ICO scams. And I'm aware of those projects that are not really securing the place of their investors.

Yes, very picky! I think you have to do your own research before invest and also be sure that the project has a product and real future.

Doing my own homework all the time when there is some ICO names that are popping out, it's better to be sure than to regret.
Activity: 85
September 21, 2017, 04:39:27 PM

You just have to be, otherwise you are on a road to bankruptcy. There are som many ICOs popping up with no real value, that will just work as a sponge to get your coins. You need to see what the team behind the ICO is, you need to read their white paper, you need to see if the problem they are trying to address makes any sense, you need to see how they are planning on distributing the coins, you need to see what their plans for the future are, and if they are realistic. And trust me, even with all of that, you will lose money eventually.
Thanks! That sounds pretty much like a plan for a decision-making. Great insight, because it is pretty hard to understand what are the real criteria for judging the "quality" of the ICO. Most of them announce a lot, but it is very hard to see trees in that forest Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 21, 2017, 04:35:04 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

You just have to be, otherwise you are on a road to bankruptcy. There are som many ICOs popping up with no real value, that will just work as a sponge to get your coins. You need to see what the team behind the ICO is, you need to read their white paper, you need to see if the problem they are trying to address makes any sense, you need to see how they are planning on distributing the coins, you need to see what their plans for the future are, and if they are realistic. And trust me, even with all of that, you will lose money eventually.
Activity: 728
Merit: 537
September 21, 2017, 04:28:42 PM
It's not just we are being picky. It's just using simple logic. To put your money into something you have to make sure it's worth it.

I guess you won't be really too happy to wake up in the morning to find out that you lost the money you invested. Before stepping near any ICO do what every ico participant is supposed to do. Read about the project, read the white paper, check the team members.

After doing all that just think about it as a whole. Does it serve a new thing ? A new idea that is surely gonna be used (needed) ? If you come to a "YES" then go ahead.
Of course you don't want to hand over your money/savings/whatever to some people who hide their identity and ask for money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
September 21, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
Of course YES, extremely picky as a matter of fact.
Before investing in any ICO, I have to check a couple of things.
- Value of coin and plan for future increase in value.
- Purpose of the token.
- The people involved in the project.
- Future plans.
With all these and more accertained, I will then decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 154
September 21, 2017, 04:05:19 PM
Yes, very picky! I think you have to do your own research before invest and also be sure that the project has a product and real future.
Activity: 249
September 21, 2017, 03:42:58 PM
Yes very picky , most of the time i don't invest altough there are good ico's
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
September 21, 2017, 03:37:09 PM
The percentage of ico that fails very little, which is the problem is that many percentages of ico are successful in sales but are drowning in the trading market, this makes us not able to directly benefit in an unspecified time, some ico I choose has a price far below the ico price , I need to be more detailed in investing.
Recently, almost the ICO projects are died because after the speculator invest to this field and just want to earn profit in short time. Therefore, I do not see any projects can make me interesting haha.
Activity: 2
September 21, 2017, 03:20:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 21, 2017, 03:18:54 PM
Yeesh, I hope so!  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: