Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 95. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
Your last sentence is why it's a bad idea to invest in something without 100% understanding it. Too bad most people don't care and just throw their money around blindly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 07:40:36 AM
I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Personally I scrutinize ICO before I invest, I look out for the dev behind the project. The credibility of the dev behind it speaks volume.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 07:36:54 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, We should be picky in choosing what ICO, we should join and invested in, because most of the ICO nowadays are a scam, so we need review every one of them for us to ensure the safety of our money.
October 27, 2017, 07:05:02 AM
I am now extremely picky with ICO. In the last two ICOs I joined, the coin price once listed on exchange are all lower than the ICO price. Unless you are getting on significant discount through pre-sale etc. It's not really worth taking the risk.
I believe every smart and wise investor should know that being picky with ICOs is the best thing to do. It is not about the short term since that is what most investors are always looking out for, it is the long term, the prospect of the project, the idea etc that counts.

This is what will push the project to growth as time goes on. If you are not picky, you may just end up with the wrong one eventually.
I like your optimism ("eventually"). Cheesy
It's pretty much guaranteed that most ICOs are going to lose investors money, so it should be "if you are not picky, you may eventually end up with a right one".
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 06:57:51 AM
When choosing an ICO to invest in I definitely think you need to be picky. You should do your research before investing in any ICO. An upcoming ICO i urge everyone to look into is Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed coin and expecting great coin appreciation. Take a look at their website and have a read of their whitepaper!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 06:54:37 AM
Dude, you need to be picky! There are a lot of scammers who would love to create a cute website and a PDF if it meant that thousands of people around the world sent free money to them. The truth is that ICOs, as an investment modality, have become a feast for such people. All care is little to protect your money. Be picky and do research always!
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 27, 2017, 05:06:15 AM
I am now extremely picky with ICO. In the last two ICOs I joined, the coin price once listed on exchange are all lower than the ICO price. Unless you are getting on significant discount through pre-sale etc. It's not really worth taking the risk.
I believe every smart and wise investor should know that being picky with ICOs is the best thing to do. It is not about the short term since that is what most investors are always looking out for, it is the long term, the prospect of the project, the idea etc that counts.

This is what will push the project to growth as time goes on. If you are not picky, you may just end up with the wrong one eventually.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 08:19:00 AM
that is my money. make by blood. so before invest to something I must be carefully check all information
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 26, 2017, 08:14:52 AM
of course you have to be picky, about project whitepaper, roadmap, ERC20 token approval, project future planing, it's root or platform etc, check the comunity the design and the team
Activity: 98
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 26, 2017, 08:13:17 AM
Yes. I look for ICO’s that have working software and big potential.

Stockbet is rare because they have working software. I’m playing in their Bitcoin round. Take on my bet

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

According to Coindesk, gambling and cryptocurrencies have huge potential. They call it the perfect storm.

https://www.coindesk.com/national-economics-gambling-cryptocurrency-perfect-storm/

Stockbet wants to gamify the biggest asset classes in the world

Derivatives - $630 trillion
Fixed Income - $199 trillion
Stocks - $70 trillion

If Stockbet gamifies only a tiny percent of this, it will be bigger than all of the cryptocurrencies combined.

They already let you bet on cryptocurrencies, but it’s only worth $165 billion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
October 26, 2017, 08:06:24 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course being picky should be mandatory to all of us because for me it is my investment i need to choose the right ICO because i value my money as much as i value my investments. I cannot afford to loose my investment thats why i choose and study the right ICO to invest its better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 05:40:45 AM
Personally, I am very picky about ICO because I've already lost money in three of the ico. I'm conducting an analysis on the basis of their work on the website and the organization of the project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 26, 2017, 05:12:01 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We should be.
It should be hand picked and researched carefully.
If you wont do that you will end up in a scam company rather than having a lot of profit.
Support the one with a better service and can be used even after the ICO.
Yes because if you're not the time that you have spent on it may become useless and nothing can be. So being picked are not a big deal but this is the right thing that all of us must gonna do for the time that can be spent will not go for nothing.
Activity: 81
October 26, 2017, 04:32:56 AM
yes, very, reading WP, analyzing team, checking and testing product, looking to open source codes
October 26, 2017, 04:26:11 AM
Most ICOs go down in price right after the ICO ends. This is partly due to people dumping their bounties and presale bonuses. Makes for a good time to buy extra though if you're in it for the long run.
The sharks are really out there and they are looking for some gullible and naive ones to test their sharp teeth on.
The ICO environment is like a big ocean and you just have to pick the safe side to swim so you don't get eaten or bitten by those sharks.

Investment requires being smart and if you aren't you will be liable to loosing most of the time unless luck is just on your side to always pick right even when you have no idea what you have dipped your hand into.
This is exactly how things work. I can already see most of the people on this forum burning themselves in the coming months and years. They might get lucky for a while, but they will inevitably lose most, if not all, of their investments due to greed and impulsiveness. And even if they get lucky, most of the lucky ones won't be able to use their money because they ignored the existence of taxes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 26, 2017, 02:40:31 AM
Anyone should be picky with this huge number of scam ico. First i choose some ico's from websites rating them. Then i do my own search to find better ico.

That's true, if you really want to save you money from being scam then you should be picky when you invest on ICO usually, some of my basis if the campaign manager is trusted since I know some of managers are too strict in terms of accepting ICO. Well you really have to make your own study aside from any speculation because this will help you to earn more money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
October 26, 2017, 02:38:51 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We should be.
It should be hand picked and researched carefully.
If you wont do that you will end up in a scam company rather than having a lot of profit.
Support the one with a better service and can be used even after the ICO.
Activity: 501
Merit: 127
October 26, 2017, 02:36:41 AM
yes, and all of us should be more careful choosing the right altcoin. We are talking money here, not just candy or a toy you can afford to lose. And I think the community should one another so we can avoid any shady ICO's. We need to more responsible and matured enough to know which is good and a dump coin at all
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
October 26, 2017, 02:20:27 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, i am, because i need to takr care my investment and hard work. I don't want to waste my time dealing with the scam ICO, so I've doing my research before i go with it.
Pages:
Jump to: