Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 98. (Read 13440 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 21, 2017, 04:19:13 PM
with the amount of icos that there is if you are not demanding you have to be a fortune teller
Not really. It just takes some critical analysis and research. It's not that hard to tell which projects are just bullshit and which aren't. If you can't tell and don't understand the project, don't invest. That way you can't really lose.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
I am really picky about ICO, as everybody should be so too. I check team members and their experience, project's investors, their vision etc.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 03:45:00 PM
with the amount of icos that there is if you are not demanding you have to be a fortune teller
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
October 21, 2017, 03:28:58 PM
yes we need to be picky! because almost all of incoming ICOs nowadays are build to scam people. Its your money will be at risk if you choose the
wrong ICO. You have to look at all details such as team behind the ICO and their past experience, whitepaper and the roadmaps of the project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
Only 2 months ago you could just invest in any ICO with decent marketing plan and would be getting profit, now though you have to be extremly picky, maybe even skip all but 1-2 ICO's a month, especially considering hard fork for bitcoin soon.
October 21, 2017, 03:20:16 PM
not intrest to buy ico '-.-
While most are trash or outright scams, there are some interesting and legitimate ICOs, so I wouldn't outright say no to all of them.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 21, 2017, 02:38:37 PM
You must be picky to invest in ICO.
If you are wrong in choosing an investment will lose money.
Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 02:26:46 PM
Of course! All we are picky with ICOs. Critical thinking is the main instrument that we need to use.
I like Confideal (abt smart contract) the most.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
October 21, 2017, 10:25:52 AM
Of course I am. You always need to be when investing your money.

And now for ICOs it is not enough to have a real life good solution that needs to be in the blockchain, a stellar team and dream advisors, plus a fair valuation. You also need to have a community around it, and a fair sale structure (because if there are private deals or pre-sales with big bonuses or discounts, then it is better NOT to participate in the ICO and wait for exchanges, because some of those tokens will be dumped).
Activity: 18
October 21, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

A fool and his money are easily parted.

If you don't know where your money is going, and don't know why it should be there, probably you won't have it very long.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 21, 2017, 10:08:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

No,im not picky in ICO as long they are good and accept us a co workers in promoting the  coins that we campaigns and  they are legit, that no big issue to me.second is as long he give the right stakes of your rank and give your shares or earning when the campaigns done everythings is alright.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
October 21, 2017, 09:37:25 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
common sense is the key to this answer. Well, ofcouse you need to check the background of the ICO on what are they even aiming to get or achieve in the future with their token. Check it's roadmap if its worth to invest your earnd money on that check the devs also and its experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 21, 2017, 09:14:48 AM
Of course one must be picky and practical while choosing ICOs as to have to earn profits from it.Also that many of the ICOs are scam so you must be care about choosing the right ICOs to invest in therefore being picky is a good thing.I would only invest in coin only if it is 100% profitable and real.When you are going to invest in some coin your money can be struck for days or even months and there can be also loss so you have to think all about that before investing in ICOs.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 21, 2017, 08:02:06 AM
I think its a must, why? Being picky or being practical can save you a lot. Before investing in an ICO one must research about the playform itself, will this be a successful ICO? Will I earn from this Platform? Is it beneficial for us investors? Those are just the basic questions you must answer before engaging in such project. Since you are to release a capital in which you are expecting a return. A lot of ICOs are Bogus so being picky is not bad hence its quite an advantage on yourside. Yes, Taking risk is part of this industry but one must be an informative to avoid losses in the future.
Activity: 51
October 21, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
I only back ICOs that have a good chance of generating revenue at an early stage and that are products people already use like exchanges.  I made a ton on Binance and I'm going to do the same on Alttradex.
In order for me to back an ICO that does not fit what I said above it really needs to be a product that stands out and has a product that I myself would use.
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 07:31:10 AM
extremely picky, only a handful are gems so thorough research is required before investing
October 21, 2017, 07:21:08 AM
Extremely. I don't understand people who buy hyped ICOs without even understanding the details...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 21, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

We should all be picky with ICOs. Everyone should learn to be picky with ICOs because there are so many scams joining ICOs. Picky means studying whitepapers, checking websites, communicating the team, and analyzing their responses. This is for everyone's benefit after all. It is always better to be safe than feel sorry in the end.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
October 21, 2017, 06:48:37 AM
Yes of course i am. A person who wants to profit and be an investor for real, have to be picky with ICOs. We know and see the all issues and troubles about ICOs.
Activity: 161
October 21, 2017, 06:38:03 AM
Yes. First I check the minimum amount to invest. Then check if there is a working prototype or not. Also, website, community, founders social media, realistic or not, security,etc
Pages:
Jump to: