Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 17. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
yes, i'm picky, and everyody should be, there are a lot of scam ICO-s out there, and this is how they get money, from people who are investing in any shit
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
Definitely I am very picky when it comes to ICO. Because not only you can be investing your money but also time when you invest or even just participate in the bounties of an ICO. I think this should also be the case to everyone when choosing ICOs.
Activity: 822
September 13, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I am seriously picky with ico, hundreds of icos are launched daily, which many of those ico a shitty it usually cap by existing idea or irrelevant idea. I deal always with ico with unique idea .
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
Investment is for making profit not to lead you to the lose for you picky attitude.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 03:27:22 AM
Well you are not gonna pick some ico with their name. You need to go through the whitepaper.
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
truly in light of the fact that not all ico's are fruitful a large portion of the ico's neglected to achieve its delicate top and for what reason would you not be fastidious while picking an ico particularly if your venture is tremendous it would be a major misfortune to you if the ico fizzled and I dont pick the ones with the horse crap coin they like endeavor to make an irregular coin without a reason and furthermore I dont contribute on a coin in the event that I cannot discover their group.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:52:45 PM
Im very picky, project must have working product and must have smartcontracts where i can see all tokens and how much money they received, if something i dont see i dont invest.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Investment is done for probable profit, not being a picky on an investment would lead you to a loss.
I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
September 12, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
Yes,  I am you should be that also,  the attitude of being picky does not mean that you are totally classy or what you  just  want to avoid those conflicts that may arise in future
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
Being someone who is selective is important, especially related to cryptocurrency. We can't just step, everything that is done has a purpose, so we are expected to be able to choose well so that we can produce a number of satisfying benefits. Every ICO has a different level of quality and quantity, their potential success is in the team that works. The smarter we are in choosing a quality ICO by having a reliable team, the wider the opportunity for an ICO to succeed and bring many benefits.
It is not easy to invest in an ICO and it is determined by the investor's analysis and analysis when selecting the initial project. So investors need to spend a lot of time and support from experienced people to make the right decision.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 07:43:30 PM
I am more than picky, I check everything that I can get my hands on about the ICO. I suggest that everyone do the same, because the  choices we make are reflecting directly on the income.
I am so picky with ico's because i just want to participate on the best ico so the money i will invest will multiply it's value and now i want to participate again on a good ico but i dont have enough money because all of my money is i invested on good cryptos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 08, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
I could say for myself that I am a bit picky with ICO. Speaking of ICOs...I think that time has passed. That ship has sailed. Who worked until the last year...it was good while it lasted....but those good times have passed. Now it is even harder to find a true project and of course, you must be cautious and very picky....
copper member
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
definitely yes, truth is you cannot participate in every ico. Besides, many of it are scams or end up raisinig money for scammers. How much fund do you have to participate in every ICO? Being picky is almost a must and a norm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 07:12:49 PM
Being someone who is selective is important, especially related to cryptocurrency. We can't just step, everything that is done has a purpose, so we are expected to be able to choose well so that we can produce a number of satisfying benefits. Every ICO has a different level of quality and quantity, their potential success is in the team that works. The smarter we are in choosing a quality ICO by having a reliable team, the wider the opportunity for an ICO to succeed and bring many benefits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
I've never been more picky about anything, like I do with ICOs now. This is largely because of how a lot of ICOs have either turned to be scams or the seemingly good ones ended up causing monumental losses to the investors as they crashed below ICO price
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
yes, there are a lot of scams and i don't want to waste my money
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
Of course picky and everyone who invests in ico should also be picky to check several times the information and the opportunity to see the office if you invest serious money
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
of course i am because i think that icis are a very important step in the modern business and you really shojld be picky about them
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 08, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
You should really be picky when you want to invest into an ICO because if not, you might waste your money and your time. Joining into crypto is very risky you must be fully pack with knoweledge and awareness on what crypto can give you and can steal on you. You must study well the white paper of the project, find out if theres a uniqueness of the idea and got really a bright future that will carry the project through all the years. You must be careful upon investing because many scam projects are over there so you need to be strick on picking an ico project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
Shouldn't we be? I mean with all the scams, fake projects, media and government interventions and market situation, we should really be on our toes when it comes to choosing an investment. Vigilance is very important because we can never be too lax when it comes to activities involving money.
Pages:
Jump to: