Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 16. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 08:26:40 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

It's a must to be a pick the right ICO's . There are a lot ICO's that is most likely lacked in terms of product knowledgeable that's why project do not have a good value when enter in the market .
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Now ICO's requires me to spend money to get involved , so yes I am very picky about them. It not like money grows on trees and all that.You would not want to waste time and resources on a project you are not sure it will succeed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 13, 2018, 08:10:14 PM
I am very picky, I evaluate and analyze each ICO by 18 criteria and very strictly approach this issue. Since there are too many ICOs that are created for the sake of fraud or profit, while others are a kindergarten.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

yes of course, not only me but everyone will certainly picky with ico. the number of ico who scam requires us to be careful in putting investment and also we are required to picky, if we carelessly it could be the money we use for investment will be lost.
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
 I think that  everybody should be picky with ICOs. I always try to figure out  if the ICO is legit, of course you can't say that 100%, but nevertheless I try to do my best.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Sure, because I wouldn't want to partake on fake project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
As I have often heard about the failed projects. Yes, I became very picky about ICO. After all, you need to understand that everything is in our hands. Somewhere you will miss the moment and that's all.

Being picky is not really bad at all because it's a privilege for us not to waste our efforts exerted, time and money that we spent. But the more picky we become, the more sophisticated and scam ICO's way of deceiving people has also become.
Activity: 546
September 13, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
Careful study of projects, now probably the most possible and right chance in order to really allow yourself to be deceived, I think that this should be so for everyone because crypto currencies are now a very risky sphere.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
As I have often heard about the failed projects. Yes, I became very picky about ICO. After all, you need to understand that everything is in our hands. Somewhere you will miss the moment and that's all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
yes, definitely i am picky towards ico i follow ico websites daily the most commonly followed website is icorating.com they give good analysis
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, i am more vigilant on choosing ICOs based on my experience because these had make me realize that not all developers were true to the projects that they're in and just focus on scamming investors and run away investors money...our money..who believe in their platforms.
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
A bad sign is blurred language or a clear abuse of terminology, after which one often tries to hide the absence of meaning.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
Of course, we have to be selective in choosing any projects that we will join in. We have to understand the concept, the team, and the potency of the project. Do not regret in the future because we are lazy to learn and know about the project. We must choose the best ICO project.
copper member
Activity: 72
September 13, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
I chose ico. due to the fact if we do no longer pick out ico, we can get a scam ico or even damage us. examine first ico mission that we want to pick out to avoid the ico scam.
Activity: 89
September 13, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
 I really choose which Ico I have to do. I first see the Ico team is good or not. Because if we do not choose ico, we will get ico scam and even harm us. Learn first ico project that we want to choose to avoid ico scam.
Activity: 144
September 13, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
Yes ooo, and everyone should be to avoid been scammed. I Once had experience of being scammed, seriously is not a good experience.
It happens a lot on the shady projects that were released not that long ago. Most projects are okay to invest in.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
September 13, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
Yes ooo, and everyone should be to avoid been scammed. I Once had experience of being scammed, seriously is not a good experience.
Activity: 391
September 13, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I am. Not being picky with icos would lead to regrets especially if you joined  a bounty campaign scam. It's better to be sure than than to  regret.
Activity: 658
September 13, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
actually, I wasn't too good at choosing a good ICO project, because when I was a beginner in this forum I was often stuck with projects that ended in a scam but as time went on based on some experiences I now became an ICO voter the good one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 13, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.

I, too, share that kind of thorough mindset now. I do that because of the fact that many projects are having a hard time breaking through the market. It's just so hard because of the sheer number of projects coming out, plus the competition that's happening all around the market. Also, since many projects nowadays are just duplicates of projects or ICOs before, I try to really study the investments or bounties I join with regards to these ICOs because I don't want to add more risks to the already risky environment of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: