Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 14. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
The experienced investors and bounty hunters so picky with ICOs, they just check all positions of the campaign and it make their results. They just get more than others.
Activity: 392
September 27, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
Yes, I carefully select the project for investment. It seems to me that my profit depends on my choice. But sometimes I'm wrong, because the market is very unpredictable at the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
I don't invest in ico projects and only performs company bounty facebook , twitter , signature ... But even so, I very carefully select the company to which I join, because now there are a lot of scams. Should be a good site , good team , a clear roadmap , a good rating on ico bench . I hold dear my time and I don't want to waste it on fraudulent projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 27, 2018, 03:40:56 PM
Im now take pouse with that ico investitions i have lose many of my crypto becose of the situation now in market and scam ico that go away with all money...or project dont get even soft cap becose market is falling down with full of fud news,dumps,and whales speculations,this is not normal that peoples with money can do all what they want we need serious some of crypto police or regulations..
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 27, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Now there is no other way. There are so many scams that it's hard to choose a good project. Each time I have stress that I will strace the money and time. It gets very bad.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think that even a detailed analysis of ICO will not save investors from losses. After all, in the bear market, even very strong tokens lose their price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
I wasn't picky at all last year. But now, you don't have a choice! We have to be picky, because the market is really bad and all but the best projects are performing terrible on exchanges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 21, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
I very carefully choose projects for investments, because my profit depends on this. It seems to me that every person should treat investments very carefully.
Activity: 42
September 21, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
We're very picky with ICOs. We just launched our ICO reviews aggregation platform called Basescore (https://basescore.co). It's a great research tool for anyone looking to learn more about ICOs. We don't write our own reviews to stay unbiased, but we aggregate ICO reviews from the leading critics, like ICO Bench, Crypto Briefing, ICO Rating, etc. under one roof to help users like you find what you're looking for faster and easier.

Take a look at https://basescore.co and let us know what you think Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
Of course. It's very important to be careful when you choose ICO to invest in, otherwise you may just lose your money.
Recently, the risks in the ico market have increased several times. You participate in a certain order, and until the end of 100% you doubt his prospects.
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
Of course. It's very important to be careful when you choose ICO to invest in, otherwise you may just lose your money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
I used to be picky about ICO because if I invested in all projects in a row, I would lose a lot of money. Now I do not think that it is worth investing in any ICO. There are of course exceptions, but they have become very rare.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Everyone will definitely choose ICO to make an investment. How they don't vote, but it's important to note that choosing them must be careful because there are many scams.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
I studied ICO very carefully before entering it. This requires a lot of knowledge about the project and time to study. Because I believe that if I invest for some IO I have to choose wisely. I took the time to read their white book and who was behind the project. In this case I can say how ico is, if it is worth investing or not, I am sure to do a very extensive research on the project .
Activity: 518
September 21, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
Definitely picky, in this market you need to be very picky to choose the right ico, now a lot of scams and rarely appear worthy projects!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes and you should pick an ICO that has interactive staff.now adays more scam ICO's are existing. So it is better to be picky!
Interactive from which aspects? You need to be more specific because otherwise it will drive people to wrong meaning.
However most of the ico that ended up being successful is those that actually have finished product
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Recently, we must be very attentive to the different companies that conduct ICO,as among them a lot of scams so Yes,I will say that when choosing a campaign,I try very hard to find out all the information,having thoroughly studied the materials,the site,the team,the goods that offer in the end,the road map and the most important point is the timing of the campaign, of course it is not clear that if the campaign itself is a very long time-it is basically a Scam, but 99% of the campaigns turned out to be a Scam! Be careful and be picky,the only way we will cope with scams!!!
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 21, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
Extremely picky. I've only participated in 3 ICOs. All of them have done quite well (one is TBD though).
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 21, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
I used to invest ICO last year but now I don't invest anymore because of most of the ICOs scam peoples money. Moreover, ICOs are not too much profitable nowadays. People need to wait sometimes for recovering the investment. That's why I don't like ICO anymore.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Lets make our own rules
September 21, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
Yes, sure, everyone should be!

Join ZEST contest now!
5,000 ZEST COINS #BOUNTY & #CONTEST V2
ZEST Coin has an updated team and is going full throttle!

https://contest.zestcoin.io/6462/4959617
Pages:
Jump to: