Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 18. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Of course, of course. Before choosing an ICO project for investment, I have to study it in detail, all aspects, parties and forecasts. This can be called picky.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
Of course, I invest my money. I carefully analyze the team, the project, the technical documentation and, most importantly, the legality.
I don't have any coins that I received from the previous ICO's that I've invested in. I am somewhat picky though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
Of course, I invest my money. I carefully analyze the team, the project, the technical documentation and, most importantly, the legality.
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
yes i am picky and you have to be pick too mate ! When evaluating an ICO, it is mandatory to do as much research as possible, cause theres so much scam ICO out there or ICOS that simply take investors money and disappear , becareful and choose wisely!
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
Of course we have to be careful when choosing these ICOS because many of them are not legal.
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
I feel that the reason that trick ICOs are so succesfull is that they offer huge "installment" abundance consequently making amateurs to spamm the discussion with them. In this way, for the individuals who truly whant to contribute some cash and are expecting some genuine proffit yet not the improbable guarantee of getting to be extremely rich person over night and with no venture is elusive the great ones. I imagine that if clients will stop spammig for each poo ICO that shows up in the long therm we as a whole need to win making it harder for SCAM ico to work.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
I am more than picky, I check everything that I can get my hands on about the ICO. I suggest that everyone do the same, because the  choices we make are reflecting directly on the income.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 05:41:10 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course, to avoid joining an ICO that are scam you must be picky. Always do thorough research before joining any projects. Because even all the research we make sometimes scam and hype are  still hard to detect. But at least by doing so you avoided end up picking the scam one.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 05:35:57 PM
Why would someone investing money into a project not be picky about which project they invest in?
I am super selective when picking an ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:35:42 PM
I would not jut want to invest in just any ICO. I saw an ICO today, that looks scammy, because it could not deliver on her mandate. They could not reach softcap, yet did not return money to investors. So if you want to invest into any ICO, do ensure you do your own research.
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
 I choose ico very carefully before making a decision to participate in the project. The problem is that today there are too many different ico projects and some of them are scammers.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
I'm very picky. I invest my money, and I'm afraid of losing all the money. 80% of projects are scammers, you have to be careful
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
the answer is yes but the question is by what metricss do you judge an ICO before investing?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 05, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
Of course, I'm very picky about ICO. Especially if I'm going to entrust my money to some project with the hope of benefiting from my investments.
I'm also very picky about this. It seems to me that the only thing that depends on me is whether they make a profit from these investments or not. I must be attentive and picky.
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 05:06:34 PM
My opinion ICOs is a must specially on this days that scam ICOs are now out of control in the crypto space in which they have already stolen millions of dollar of investments.
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
My opinion,ICOs is a must specially on this days that scam ICOs are now out of control in the crypto space in which they have already stolen millions of dollar of investments.
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
Of course, I'm very picky about ICO. Especially if I'm going to entrust my money to some project with the hope of benefiting from my investments.
Activity: 108
September 05, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I'm not picky with ico, it's just very selective. hahaha ... i'm not investing in ico with a lot of money, i just try investing occasionally, because it's very difficult to choose good ico.
Activity: 319
September 05, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I am always very picky when it comes to icos because the scam is too much and I will not like to waste my time and resources in the wrong project. I usually take my time to patiently do a very deep research of the project and be sure it is a good one before I invest in it.
Activity: 25
September 05, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
I'm extremely picky, just as every other smart investor should always be, Since there are a lot of projects out there in the crypto space that are either below par or just nothing but scam, being picky should be a basic necessity before investing in an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: