Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 15. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 21, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Of course, I'm very picky in this matter. It is necessary to make sure, how are you going to develop the project team. Any project must have a clear business plan for the monetization of project and roadmap. You should pay attention to what the ICO itself is not monetization, but only the primary fundraising in order to create a product that will continue to make a profit and ensure growth of the value of coins
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes and you should pick an ICO that has interactive staff.now adays more scam ICO's are existing. So it is better to be picky!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
Maybe we could use the word cautious instead of being picky, because the modern world is so dangerous right now and cautiousness is a must.

But also, being picky doesn't mean it us a bad thing. It is when treated badly and when in abuse and misuse. It actually helps you to filter out things that will diminish the good we are doing since not all ICO's are financially suportive and valid.

Hope this helps!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
I do, simply because you just get up and invest in every ICO. Monies are hard to come by and therefore should used with caution. Not all ICO's are worth to invest in, so do your checks properly before you any ICO.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
September 21, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
As people see the easy ICO money. More and more scammers get into it and more and more picky you have to be. Just the reality and it aint virtual!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
Being picky is not bad. This is very needed when choosing an ICO to participate with. Choosing good and potential ICO is a must and that will make us picky and that is normal in order to make good earnings here...because now adays more scam ICO's are existing. So it is better to be picky!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
Certainly. And I think. That I am not alone. Now it has become difficult to work in the field of ICO. Not the best time they are going through. And so the risk only increases. So, that it is necessary to look on all sides. To avoid failure and loss.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
Of course especially now because a lot of ico project that came out are not 100% legit and I notice that earlier then also I was picky to participate in any bounties because of that so for now I will use this knowledge to search more ico project that my time would not be wasted.
Activity: 462
September 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
joining ico is very risky, because there are too many scams on ico. I also joined ico, but I really chose carefully the ico project. my advice if you don't have experience, don't do it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
We have to be picky or at least put an effort to know the project you are joining or investing on. You do not want to waste your time and money following a dead project or a scam project. It should be a priority to know the project by reading whitepaper and knowing if the project have real life application
Activity: 224
September 19, 2018, 03:05:50 AM
I wasn't very picky at start with icos as all comers were getting so much money and all projects were successful. I only chose ones I loved the idea. Now I am very picky. Looking for community reaction beforehand.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
Yes am picky about icos because many ico this time are fake so i have to study and reason well before i pick any ico . Scam project are many and bad team sometime make me picky
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 17, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
Absolutely. If you wanted to be succesful in investment you must have this attitude. There are some ICOs that are scam.
Activity: 81
September 16, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
No point in investing in ICOs at this point. The ICO space is essentially dead.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 09:07:15 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering which means a start-up or team that is looking to run their project / project and use the ICO method to get funding (crowdfunding), by participating in ico by sending funds through the payment method specify that we will get tokens from the project.
Activity: 40
September 16, 2018, 09:00:20 PM
I am very picky about ICO investment, because there are many ICO projects in the market is a scam. Finding a quality ICO project is the key to successful investment, so I will carefully read the ICO project white paper before I invest in the ICO project. Figure, get to know his work team
Activity: 276
September 16, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
mm not much but I invest in ICOs sometimes . not only ICO's but also coins which already in exchanges .but these days it's hard to find good ICOs through lots of craps and win the competition of investors
Activity: 412
September 13, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Yes I am and everyone else should be also.   A project must earn my Bitcoins or Ethereums. 
Everything is correct. Projects have to be honest with the investors. If something is not pleasant to me in the project I do not invest the money in it.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 13, 2018, 08:30:25 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

It's a must to be a pick the right ICO's . There are a lot ICO's that is most likely lacked in terms of product knowledgeable that's why project do not have a good value when enter in the market .
Too many ICO and we have a privilege to pick what is seems legit. We should put extra effort in finding a good one for this matter,were risking our money and efforts btw.
Pages:
Jump to: