Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 13. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
I believe that everyone who invests money in ISO should be picky about the project,and carefully examining it as many projects are a Scam that stupidly collect money and throw people, and this very much affects the entire crypto market, as people lose confidence in the projects, so I recommend everyone to carefully study the projects
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
You gotta be picky for you to prevent loses and be able to have great profit. You have to study and understand the ICO you're investing with.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:44:12 AM
Highly! I am very strict about the choice of ICO, because there are too many useless and scammers in this direction. Look at the number of ICOs that enter the market, it's just worth carefully selecting and allocating 10-20 criteria for selecting projects.
in any case, the company must be positive and have real results on the exchange after the sale of the tokens. But in any case, any study of information and analysis will not be an absolute guarantee that this project will bring profit or prove to be not fraudulent.
Yes company need to be positive in other to have a real good result after the tokens get listed on exchange site but it all rely on strategy and working simultaneously planned by the team. However, there are particular people who are good in proofing the legitimacy of a project and ones just need to do a deep search either.

It is best to get together with a company so that one person is responsible for analyzing the profitability of the project, and the other person will find scam projects. So work will be more efficient and faster.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think this is necessary. To invest in ICO it means to spend money. To be picky is to be responsible for my hard earned money.
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

In ICO, I invest my money so I’m serious about choosing ICO. I study the team, read the white sheet, and watch how the fundraising is going.
Activity: 218
September 28, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
I believe in luck. She helped me so often that I don't trust anything but luck. It will show the most profitable project for one or two times.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
September 27, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
Highly! I am very strict about the choice of ICO, because there are too many useless and scammers in this direction. Look at the number of ICOs that enter the market, it's just worth carefully selecting and allocating 10-20 criteria for selecting projects.
in any case, the company must be positive and have real results on the exchange after the sale of the tokens. But in any case, any study of information and analysis will not be an absolute guarantee that this project will bring profit or prove to be not fraudulent.
Yes company need to be positive in other to have a real good result after the tokens get listed on exchange site but it all rely on strategy and working simultaneously planned by the team. However, there are particular people who are good in proofing the legitimacy of a project and ones just need to do a deep search either.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
I don't invest in ico projects and only performs company bounty facebook , twitter , signature ... But even so, I very carefully select the company to which I join, because now there are a lot of scams. Should be a good site , good team , a clear roadmap , a good rating on ico bench . I hold dear my time and I don't want to waste it on fraudulent projects.

Yes, if you do not find a good path in the ICO, you still have many other ways to make money now such as joining bounty like you, or becoming a trader.
Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
I'm very picky when choosing a new project with which I'm going to work. This is a must! Because that is the amount of scam that we all see around the last time - it just strikes me!
Activity: 414
September 27, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
Of course yes,I always check carefully before investing in ICOs because there are many scam projects and you should do a test before evaluating that project. If you feel no problem then you should invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
Of course, it is necessary to choose ICO very attentively, it is necessary to study all details of the project. Recently in the market of ICO a huge number of ICO - scam began to appear. Therefore a right choice of ICO - it is very important, otherwise it is possible to lose all the assets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
My opinion, if you want to make money investing in ICOs it is essential to be picky. It is all about your research! Some ICOs are huge chances whereas some ICOs are scams a big fails. So only if you keep your eyes open you have the chance to select the right ICO and earn money.
Activity: 235
September 27, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
Sure, I believe evetyone is now picky with ICOs considering the amount of scam. There are so great ICOs with fantastic marketing that make you believe it's not a scam for 100% but then they just leave with money. Shame.
Activity: 368
September 27, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
you shoyld study a lot it is true and we need to have it in mind and we can not be calm about choosing icos especially now
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
Choose selective is the important thing for the ICO. do not carelessly in alone in taking the decision because it was too risky for it. the scam is quite extensive and a lot happens, when not picky in this case would certainly be self-defeating and results also would not exist.
Activity: 368
September 27, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
actually i th8nk that i have no choice in this because even if i am not picky with icos i can lose all my money so i am fussy about it yeah
Activity: 756
September 27, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 27, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 27, 2018, 03:47:53 PM
I am picky when it comes on choosing ICO . Everyone should be picky while choosing ico for prevent scamming. You'll lose money if you make the wrong investment.
Pages:
Jump to: