Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 40. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
Yes I should be more careful in choosing what iCO’s I will invest in. There are a lot of fake ICO in the market so before investing on ICO we should do our own research and study the project more carefully so we knew if the project have potential in the market after the presale.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
July 14, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
well of course some ICO is not a scam, but you really must be careful in choosing, this is also not easy thing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
not for me all the same .. we can not guess which ico is good sometimes ico is good but not enter the market very hard to find good ico and enter the market. . we are obviously looking for ico it does not need to be too good that is important to enter the market and its prices continue to soar
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
for me everybody should be picky to ICO's because there's a lot of bounty campaign that really scared to join in. we should be more careful on that project and also read the details and concept of that system to make sure that you are joined the right project..
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course we need to choose the best among of all ICO today because if we doesn't choose correctly in the end we will loss so mucj time,  efforts and prifit as well always think that our future success lies in the way we pick ICO's..  If we didn't select good we will end up nothing...  So if today you are selecting ICO better check it again and again to avoid possible scam in the future...
Activity: 83
July 14, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
Yes, and very much. In a market where a lot of scammers need to be very picky and learn everything to the smallest detail. In any other case, you can make the wrong choice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am picky with ICOs specially if the ones I pick are from a trusted and well known manager. If it's not from the same manager or anything, then it's not worth a try to give it my attention or money. Developers pay top coins for these managers and it just goes to show how great of a developer they are.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
I carefully select a project for investment or to participate in a bounty campaign. It seems to me that my future profit depends on this. At the moment, it's very difficult to find a good project.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
I won't be picky before, because I think that no matter what the project is, there will be a bounty. There is a bounty that is money, so I will do it. Now I find that you have done it all, and you have made a reward when you finish it. But these rewards are simply worthless. I waste a lot of time. I am more willing to look for good projects and then take the time to do it.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
If you want to invest in a promising and successful ICO, I recommend you to find more about project Vireo! I am sure that this ICO will interest you! Find out more this project!
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
The key for me was to look at the people behind the ICO, are they well suited to be in the market, or what they are selling is it relevant?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
of course, the approach to the choice of ICO should be as strict as possible, otherwise there is a possibility hit to SCAM project!
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes! Because it's not fun to be scammed and put all your efforts to an ICO you did not studied hard about. We all should be picky in that context.
Activity: 215
July 14, 2018, 08:13:35 AM
Now I generally stopped investing in ICOs, they almost do not make a profit. We must wait until the situation becomes stable in the market.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Now there are too much fraud and I am very picky about the ICO. Before investing in the project I need a few days to thoroughly study all the documentation.

Except for the documentation, I search for the activity on Github, check LinkedIn profiles, and examine the history in all the social networks. I check if the community is active and if the accounts are fake. Moreover, today I obligatory pay attention to MVP and high ratings on rating websites, I interested in those avoiding to give a rating for money.
basically we have to always correction the ICO before joining so that nothing happened that harm, because now many ICO start with scam make ICO image to be bad, but very good if we join in an ICO project because it can increase the existence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
Yes, I believe that any investor should carefully and diligently choose the appropriate project. After all, the level of income and assets depends on the quality of his choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Now there are too much fraud and I am very picky about the ICO. Before investing in the project I need a few days to thoroughly study all the documentation.

Except for the documentation, I search for the activity on Github, check LinkedIn profiles, and examine the history in all the social networks. I check if the community is active and if the accounts are fake. Moreover, today I obligatory pay attention to MVP and high ratings on rating websites, I interested in those avoiding to give a rating for money.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
Constantly monitor new promising projects, I always look at rating platforms, and only then I start investing my money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 14, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Of course, I am very picky about ICO, as it is a big risk. Even if you choose the project very meticulously, there is a chance to lose your money. Where there is a large profit, there is a huge risk.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
recently, more than half of all ico fail . I don't want to be in one of them.better to be picky than cheated.)
Pages:
Jump to: