Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 41. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
I always try to do some research. I think everyone should be picky with the number of scam ICOs.
Activity: 264
July 14, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
Of course I am very picky with ICO because there are a lot of fake and scam ICO around now that one will have to scrutinize to check if it is worth doing or now. In checking for the authenticity of the ICO one have to read through the whitepapers ask questions about the said project, check for the ICO price and ask yourself if the project will still be relevance agter ten years if all the question answers positively then you can go ahead to join them.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:11:59 AM
investments in ico are not safe, so I'm picky about ico, I advise you to be the same )
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 14, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
Yes, you should join only good ICOs. Read their whitepaper couple of times and understand the use cases, team, roadmap etc. and decide because there are so many crap and scam ICOs which have come up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 02:45:10 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
for ICO it must be to choose which ICO is good to follow. because indeed we choose a good ICO is very capable to produce a much more increased profit. so with those of us who are pursuing substantial profits, it would be great for me to be an ICO voter.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 14, 2018, 02:40:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course. Everyone should be. Otherwise if you just choose whatever ICO you see, then I'm 100% sure you are bound to be scammed and to lose a big amount of money.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:31:26 AM
I am very picky. From the results of the bounty can I collect to make the coin more. as well as producing bitcoin nor the ethereum. This is an effective way to make a huge profit.
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 01:32:34 AM
Initially I wasn't so picky when I was investing mostly in lending ICOs in 2017, but after the crash of all lending ICOs I invested in, I resulted to being extremely cautious. I had to really learn and understand the ICO, the essence of the project they offer, and sometimes the experience of the team behind the project.
Activity: 107
July 14, 2018, 01:27:44 AM
Truly obviously. Exceptionally exacting in light of the fact that it hazard my cash. I put resources into ICO to win benefit not playing with my cash so I will inquire about any ICO, if it's reasonable for me I will contribute if no I don't contribute.
Activity: 28
July 14, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
Of course I am picky! If I want to become a philanthropist there are better ways to do it.
I have to read up and check out all available info including criticism before buying. I dont throw money about.
With all the research one is never completely safe till launch of project
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2018, 01:15:07 AM
Nowadays even good projects are failing due to the difficult market conditions. So I haven't invested in any ICO for the last four months. But if the conditions change, then I am ready to invest in them.
Activity: 141
July 14, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
In my opinion, we all need to be picky about the ico . Scams are getting bigger and bigger . Before you choose a project you need to study it very well
Activity: 149
July 14, 2018, 01:01:42 AM
I think it is essential to be picky with ICOs. One has to be extra careful and really one should do their research when trying to invest. It's always risky but at least stick to a project that appeals to you and something that you really like. Always try to check the team, road map and legitimacy of the project.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
Yes i'm very picky with ICOs and do all kinds of research before buying any ICO. there are many good website which gives us fair rating of each ICO on different aspects of ICO.
Activity: 197
July 14, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
of course!. we are talking about money here and i will make sure that my money will not be wasted and also the effort i exhausted in the ico. we all know there are lot of ICO's which are scam. always research on what ico you will be joining and to avoid dissappointment and frustrations.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
Yes , I am very picky about the Ico, there are a lot of scams on the market .I don't want to waste my money and time
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 14, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
You need to be picky with ICOs in a bear market bc there are so few market makers when coins get unlocked that it always causes a dump.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 12:45:01 AM
Obviously we should. We ought to examine each ICO we purchased and bolsters. Indeed, even a decent and genuine ICO comes up short. I joined a few ICO as of now and for the most part fizzled r you lose over the long haul base on my experience. The arket isn't develop yet and even bitcoin droops for a low at this point. Still there are vulnerabilities about directions and a few standards. I am exceptionally specific in picking an ICO speculation what I would take after some icos is an immediate and even great trick that is equal to a penny stock and likely won't be there in multi year or two. I simply recommend that we ought to be more cautious and more particular in picking ico so we don't lose.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
yeah i absolutely yes for picking ICOs because there's a chance when you invest your money in they're ICO you'll get scammed. so i have to learn more about it from their product an their community because i don't want to get scammed
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:38:49 AM
Obviously we have to choose ico because indeed we intend to invest and must be careful in managing finances. should be able to intelligently see a potential and also see the projeck ahead
Pages:
Jump to: