Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 43. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 08:51:24 AM
I think I did surely properly on considered one of them so I kind of broke even which became very fortunate of me however aside from that I despise ICOs. Why not get the token or coin cheaper than ICO price on exchange in a few weeks? That way you acquire better charge and no risk it looks like a win win to me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
sure i was, these days with so many scam and bad negativity ico issue. we should be more careful to choose ico
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 13, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
Yes, because it's very hard to loose money especially if that is hard earned money you will definitely careful on your decisions. Do a diligent research before putting a money in ICO to minimize the risk of investing in some ICO's out there.
Activity: 141
July 13, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Yes, I'm picky. What I do is I research it through, check the team, social media presence, quality of content etc.

I check ICOs from a particular website called Coindelite https://coindelite.com/. They provide Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

Through this, I came across with SAVE ENVIRONMENT TOKEN

Save Environment Token (SET) where they have come up with the idea of utilizing an eco-friendly bicycle so as to reduce the pollution caused due to the usage of vehicles and other similar transport mediums. You could refer to the link below to know more about SET as well as its bounty program.

SET website : https://www.set4earth.com/

SET BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604
Activity: 57
July 13, 2018, 08:19:35 AM
For example, I am very carefully approaching the choice of ICO. Unfortunately there are a lot of scams on the crypto market now. Nobody of us needs to waste our time on unperspective projects.
Activity: 38
July 13, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
I am more than demanding. I have just joined a bunch of them. Those that I believe are extremely dependable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be demanding with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, a large number of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up fastidious in the event that we do our part in doing due constancy.
July 12, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
I study the ICO very carefully before taking part in it because of the scams.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 12, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
I believe investing in many projects used to pay off even if one or two of them were scams, but nowadays if you invest in one scam you are doomed, so everyone must be picky now.
Activity: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
 Quite a few icos are outright scams and even the legit ones are equivalent to penny stocks and probably won't be around in a year or two. The best thing you can do is only invest in projects that have a product (not just promises) and a good, experienced team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
The study of each potentially ICO is very necessary. Now there are a lot of scammers and if I do not want to lose my money, I should study each project carefully, assess the level of risks and diversify them.
copper member
July 12, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
I think you have to be picky with ICOs. The picky value that they were going to pay because most of the people who join signature camping are there for profit and more money obviously. ICO might be a good decision, and some of them will be quite successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
Certainly. I very carefully study all the parameters, because the project can be a scam, unlike those who are already trading.
Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
It's the wise thing to do. If we feel like we are in a scammy ICO then why should we still go with it? We are aware of the risks so I think being picky will sometimes work most especially if we also make a lot of research before picking the right one. It is really hard to lose something like time and money let us be vigilant any time because we cannot identify 100% on what project will be a scam because sometimes promising projects turn out to be a scammy one in the long run. There are also nonsense and too good to be true projects that we need to watch out because they might cause damage or lose.
Activity: 33
July 12, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Of course, you should be picky unless you don't mind losing your money.

I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Yes of course you need to, if you are not picky in investing in ICOs there is possibility of losing more than what you gained because there are a lot of scam project out there
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
After several scam projects, I began to seriously understand the projects, just think what would you do if you realized that you can now lose all your money? It's a matter of course. You in fact value your time and money.
Activity: 74
July 12, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
in 2017 any ico was jackpot and easy money, in 2018 you need to be super picky to earn money, so do your research better.
Activity: 79
July 12, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Yes I am very picky. I apways ask other people like my friends about their opinion about an ICO. I've been scammed by a project called C before and rhey promised to pay in bitcoin but they never did.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
Look at this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet you might like it and became picky too Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
July 12, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
You definitely need to be careful of ICO's after all the scams in recent times. I still participate, but only in the best projects that bring something new and of worth.
Pages:
Jump to: