Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 44. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
Now I see a lot of scammers. Therefore, I very carefully choose ICO. This is necessary to eliminate the risks.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

yes of course, we have to be selective towards ico, because if you are a haphazard person then you will get ico scam. you will lose your money, to join ico we have to picky towards ico projects
Activity: 78
July 12, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
I won't be picky before, because I think that no matter what the project is, there will be a bounty. There is a bounty that is money, so I will do it. Now I find that you have done it all, and you have made a reward when you finish it. But these rewards are simply worthless. I waste a lot of time. I am more willing to look for good projects and then take the time to do it.
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 02:11:35 AM
We all should be. Being picky means being cautious not fall into a scam project and there is a greater chance of getting profit through participating a potential ICO if you have undergone a thorough review of it. It is risky yet it pays off to be picky.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
Yes of course!
Who wouldn't? would you risk your money for nothing?
would you give your money to an unknown person?
Activity: 16
July 11, 2018, 10:10:19 PM
70% ico is a lot, do you need to be requested to choose the selected project that not. It is direct to the amount of your prefix and you must be sure on it that is interest
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:50:15 PM
Of course, and not just me but it applies to everyone. because now a lot of ICO Scam popping up.
So, we must first analyze before you invest in ICO, that's to avoid losing your money in vain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
Why not? Not all projects are worth investing in. It is always smart to perform a thorough personal studies on a project to ascertain good projects from bad/scam projects before deciding to join the ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
July 11, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
Now there are a lot of fraud in it. If you do not carefully study the project - a high risk of losing all the money.

So even how picky you are with regards to ICOs, you can still be a victim of scammers who are really good of doing it. But at least, being picky means you are making an effort to do research about the background and legitimacy of each ICO you wanted to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:29:16 PM
Yes ofcourse I am picky when it comes to ICOs, because in other side it is also for my own sake. We should always choose wisely for us to avoid being scammed by the ICOs.
Activity: 230
July 11, 2018, 09:27:59 PM
Well, honestly we need to be picky when it comed to ICOs. We should read first all about the informations of the project which are the whitepaper of it and its roadmap to ensure its legitimacy.
Activity: 216
July 11, 2018, 09:22:30 PM
Yes ofcourse, because if you don't pick wisely then maybe you will be scam. So you should be picky you should always makensure that you chose the right ICO and it is 100% legit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 11, 2018, 03:41:00 PM
Sometimes we can't be too which will scam. So most time I put my intuition into work to know which I will invest in or run bounty for. So please be picky to avoid losing your investment or waisting your effort.

Activity: 103
July 11, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
Now there are a lot of fraud in it. If you do not carefully study the project - a high risk of losing all the money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am very picky with ICO. I am so picky that at last period of time I am trying to avoid ICO campaigns. It is more easy and less risky for me to work with well-known cryptocurrencies which have some history on the market.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
Some ICOs are bound to fail and you can only get to know that at the first instance of being picky by checking out the team, the project feasibility, the product they have, their past achievements, road map and so many other things before making a final decision.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
these days, ICOs are quite much in the crypto arena and it has made most of them quite fishy and almost impossible to come to reality since fraudsters come under the guise of crypto ICOs to scam people and make millions of dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Picky is a mandatory requirement of any investor. Especially in a market like crypto-currencies and investments in projects with the ICO.
Otherwise, in the absence of such an approach, you can easily and very quickly lose all your capital.
With the current ratio of 80% of all ICO-actually fraudulent or unprofitable projects, only a competent analysis will allow the investor at least not to lose his capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

This is right, you should always carefully and thoroughly study each ICO. You're going to invest your money. They owe you more money. Right? that's why you need to carefully study the site, team, idea. If you want to invest a large amount, you can personally get acquainted with the leaders of the company.
July 11, 2018, 03:58:00 AM
Personally, I've been planning to invest money in ICO for two months, but I will not be able to determine with the appropriate option yet. So carefully I took the choice. I hope that next month I will be able to choose the right option.
Pages:
Jump to: