Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 45. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
Yes I am very picky. I apways ask other people like my friends about their opinion about an ICO. I've been scammed by a project called C before and rhey promised to pay in bitcoin but they never did.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 10, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Very picky! Because it got into such a situation that lost your money 100%. Now every project in which I invest study to the bone. And recently, the projects are very long, which complicates the flow of investment
Activity: 122
July 10, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
Yes my friend. We need to be picky since a lot of ICOs are becoming scam  Sad that is why we need to always check the background of team and their future goal on their project... because they might manipulate us by speaking positive on their project and not doign it in the future.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 10, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
Now I'm picky about ICO.  Now I study the project for several hours.  For investment, one must approach qualitatively studying and analyzing.  Otherwise there will be big disappointments.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
Yes, I very rarely invest in ICO. Many projects are not credible. The quality of projects has become worse over the past year. But among the projects I sometimes find those that are worth paying attention to.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
You have to be picky at this time, when there are so many fraudulent projects. You need to carefully analyze each project in which you are going to invest.
therefore be careful now to invest in ICO. and if investing in ICO we should first look at the best and be careful also to choose ICO. because now there are so many ICO coin scam
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Yeah, only invest in 2 or 3 every 6 months or so. Still plenty of good ones about, it just takes a lot of research to find them.
Activity: 223
July 10, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Definitely, you can't invest in all ICOs especially, when cash is involved. You can participate in all ICOs as many as you but when it comes to investing in ICOs you have to be picky as to which ico will give you ROI (Return On Investment)
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 10, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
I do not find fault with ICO when they follow their own rules. At the same time, I consider the rules to be inadmissible and humiliating for the cryptography community.
Activity: 361
July 10, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
Of course, I am very picky about ICO's and I think every investor should be. Because some projects are scams while others are real but have got a very poor team and plan. I need to pick a promising project, that is why I am so picky.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
July 10, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
ICO is my main way of earning. So I study every project for a few days. After all, in a bad market it is very easy to lose your investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
Of course, picky is very important to have when going to invest or participate in an ICO. Why?
First,  we must be picky with some good analysis and strategy to avoid the scams. We can reduce the scam indication by analyzing the project very well. Of course, it may be strange for some people who are picky. But, if the picky is good to minimize the scams or fewer profits
Activity: 55
July 10, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
Yes, I am very careful in analyzing this or that project. Every day, 20-50 new ICOs come out, many of them are really weak projects, so you need to be attentive to your choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Now there are too much fraud and I am very picky about the ICO. Before investing in the project I need a few days to thoroughly study all the documentation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
July 10, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Yes, I am. My eyes and brain hurting looking at ico's nowadays. Just one look at the project name and you know it's not a project you have to run miles away.
And if names looks original, when you look at the product it's always the same..so hard to find a project that offer something unique and different or realistic with real use case.
Activity: 79
July 10, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
I'm too picky sometimes and loosing opportunities. I have to learn to be more decisive and invest in more number of ICO. Nevertheless that trait of a character saved my arse a couple of times when the ICO been looking really promising but that was a simple fraud.
Activity: 462
July 10, 2018, 06:16:36 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am picky with ICOs. I only pick the ones I really like, I fully understand, and I always would cheer on 100%. That's how I'm committed to the ICOs I choose. I want to market it as much as possible to make sure that the company makes a lot of money out of it and at the same time make me a lot of money as well.
Activity: 504
July 10, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
Personally I am picky and not all ICO is good to pick. We need to be careful for our investment, make sure that the ICO is good and promising so our investment won't gone fall into the nest of scammers

I fully agree with you fellow, many ICOs are scam now, because there are no laws from SEC yet for its regulation, so we need carefully choose ICO for investment. One of the good suggestion now on the market is EOT - Blockchain Game platform.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
July 09, 2018, 10:13:29 PM
l think it's only natural to be choosy about the projects we invest our time in. It's a shame the amount of scam projects out there, they erode confidence in ICOs, and some genuine projects suffer because of that.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I am picky not just picky but very picky. I am very careful of choosing the right ICO that I want to join in.  It's not easy to join and support scam ICO that would not pay for our hardwork. That's why I am choosing the project that have a high potential and a legit one..
Pages:
Jump to: