Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 47. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
It is one of the main qualities for a successful investor. Before investing in any startup you should make an in-depth research of their team members, white paper, roadmap and etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
ofcourse i am pick with ico. im trying to invest in good ico so im very carefull and we have to cause there is so. much scam and there is a chance that the ico is unsuccess. so there is a risk and by picky pick the ico i hope it would minimize the risk of loosing money on fail ico
Activity: 77
July 07, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
yes of course I really choose ICO because the results in all completed work can pay all the fatigue in that period. you have to really learn and understand the ICO to be chosen anyway, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 103
July 06, 2018, 11:54:04 PM
When I'm going to pick an ICO to invest, I was picky. I looked at their project concept, roadmap, team, whitepaper, soft and hard cap and so on. Investing in an ICO is one of the most critical decisions that you've ever make, unless if that project comes from an established company or firm like the Indahash and Binary.
Activity: 87
July 06, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Yes, I always do research everytime before investing in ICOS. Today some icos drop their price after token sale. Be aware on investing not all big bonuses can increase your profits!
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
July 06, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
Yes everyone MUST be picky with ICOs if they don't want to be scammed! Scam ICOs start day to day and we should be very cautious before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes I am picky with ICO. I think there's nothing wrong with being picky. We just have to be picky in the ICO projects because it will greatly benefit us when choose the right ICO and it became successful. Choose base on criteria, do not base on how much is the bounty allocation per participants. Choose wisely.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
Yes, I always analyze carefully with the ico, it takes two weeks for me to analyze the project well or bad, when I decided to invest capital in this risky market should be careful lost capital.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 06, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
If I decide to invest in some kind of ICO, then of course you need to be picky. It's your money. If you're a member of the bounty then you can be less picky. You do not lose anything just your time.
Activity: 303
July 05, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Certainly choose based on criteria applied by each person, because crypto is high risk as we should consider mature to follow ICO on the project that we will invest, because ICO is introduction and not yet mature. we should consider a particular project is very detailed in order not to lose money repeatedly. many who arbitrarily chose ICO eventually lost its money. for those who have minimal funds it's very pathetic.
Activity: 25
July 05, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Only a person that does not think of his future and does not care about his money is not picky with ICOs. You must be very patient to learn each detail of the project and even read the biographies of all the members of the team before you invest.
Activity: 162
July 05, 2018, 07:55:13 AM
I am, especially nowadays, when there are thousands of ICOs out there and half of them are scams. I think it is always a good idea to read after a project as much as possible and to make sure that there is a relevant team behind it that actually want to launch a product. Media hype is not always a guarantee that the project will succeed and that you should invest into it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Indeed I am correct presently significantly more so than previously, I have adapted a considerable amount in the previous a half year from watching and taking part in a few coin deals. I have seen that publicity for an undertaking currently makes no difference aside from you will most likely be intensely limited in the measure of ETH that you can take part with as they endeavor to keep everybody content with a cut of the activity. I am moving towards putting just in strong activities that have a true application and a demonstrated reputation in business and not simply tech investigation.
Activity: 309
July 05, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
To be honest, I'm not very picky about the ico. Maybe it's because I came across only good and honest projects.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
July 05, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course, you should be so picky because you could lose everything you have if you picked the wrong one, the majority of the ico right now are scam or shitcoin, all members can prove that, but if you find a good and legit project you are going to make a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 05, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
Yes I am right now even more so than before, I have learned quite a lot in the past 6 months from watching and participating in several coin sales. I have seen that hype for a project now means nothing except you will probably be heavily restricted in the amount of ETH that you can participate with as they attempt to keep everyone happy with a slice of the action. I am moving towards investing only in solid projects that have a real world application and a proven track record in business and not just tech exploration.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
Of course you have to be picky to ICO. After all, no one wants to lose their money as a result of inattention when choosing a project.
Activity: 85
July 05, 2018, 06:47:07 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
of course, i am, otherwise i wouod not be so happy with them, you need to be sure in what projext you are giving away your money
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
Of course, I choose ico very carefully before making a decision to participate in the project. The problem is that today there are too many different ico projects and some of them are scammers. I think no one wants to lose their money so I'm picky about the ico. So more chances to save your money.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
I think that after the beginning of the regulation of this sphere, the state of the ICO will start to massively conduct companies from real business. I do not know if they will conduct the company's bounty, but the idea of raising funds from the public is very attractive for many businessmen.
Pages:
Jump to: