Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 48. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:46:10 AM
ICO is good chance to buy a coin at the cheap price, the main thing is good to study the project and to learn more about him, I am an active participant of such affairs, though came across such where I lost a lot of money, but no haven't badly earned on others . if you invest it carelessly, your money will be lost. So make sure you choose the right investment ICO.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:38:46 AM
How can we keep the good ico program we should connect with the advertisers they will send you the line about the ico and you should directly check I do not picky with them
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
Yes for I do have a bad experience with ICO and most of them are really scam. Thats why im not comfortable with ico anymore.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 04, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
When it comes to icos you just need to be very picky or you will end in the ditch it requires paying attention
Activity: 163
July 04, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
if I think any project that promises us must first learn properly and thoroughly, because we have to be very meticulous in terms of joining ICO, I highly doubt for now too much ICO nowadays because most of it is a scam just because everyone is inclined to sell their coins to get and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
I do. Because by purchasing the tokens offered on the ICO, I expect to benefit from their sale at a higher price in the future, as well as to use tokens for their intended purpose, having received the claimed services at a lower price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:11:55 AM
After you get disenchanted with ICO and lose a lot of money there, but still be faithful to bitcoin, I think that you will have to be very meticulous in investing in new projects. This is a fact that everyone can notice today.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
Yes, I am very picky. I always choose ICOs that are highly valued and feasible, as well as being beneficial to me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 04, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
I will choose excellent projects to participate in.
If the project is less than two years old, I don't think I will choose to participate.
What do you mean? Some company which exists for many years but recently they started with the token offering? Thats probably seems to be more trustworthy than investice into really new ICO with unknown team.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
I will choose excellent projects to participate in.
If the project is less than two years old, I don't think I will choose to participate.
Activity: 158
July 04, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Being picky is needed when it comes to investing with ICO's or else you might be scammed with all your hard earned money. Be a keen observer. Check and analyze well whether that ICO project has a promising future and a good dev team or not before investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
Don't belief the so titled unique ICOs. On writing they ballplayer test groundbreaking on the other hand in experience they could be scams.
Activity: 88
July 04, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
I'm very picky about ico. Ico must meet my investment criteria. Excellent team members. Have own innovation to block chain technology. Professional marketing team.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
Of course! If you do not be picky, you can invest in a fraudulent project and stay without them. I don't want that.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
Yes. I always analyze the ICO carefully, it is not easy to bypass me, the ICO phishing now pretty much so the analysis is a necessary factor.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 04, 2018, 05:05:40 AM
of course have to be picky before participating in an ico, everyone does not want to have participated in an ico, but instead ico is a scam, before participating in ico must understand and understand about ico it wants to join, such as by reading whitepaper first, in whitepaper there is important information about the ico
Activity: 44
July 04, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 04, 2018, 04:48:15 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Everytime I pick an ICO I take time to read their whitepaper and make some research on how that ico will work. And also it is important for me the background of people behind that ico.

There are some Ico nowadays that has good intention and good when it comes to whitepaper but fail to gather and collect funds because of lack of dedication to make it a successful project.
The failed of gathering funds mainly because its bad marketing strategy, I've known so many ICO that suffer like this because it's either the devs rarely active in the cryptocommunity but instead only in telegram
and other problem. Those devs sadly seems had no idea that marketing is a really important thing to do to gather funds
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 04, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think this year will not be the same as last year where people got huge returns from anything they joined. Currently if you don't get picky, you may go into the wrong project and it'll cost you hugely.

If you are  a bounty hunter you should be wise in choosing a coin where you will participating, more if you are an investor , there are many scam companies nowadays , good promises are mean to be broken , you should read their whitelist and also check all the information that is available online and ask question frequently , if you think there is something bad in that investment do not put your money there, there are many more ico's that are coming up , better choose a great project , do some research before investing your money .
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
Last year I invested in all the popular ICO. But this season I changed my tactics-I choose only 1-2 interesting projects per month.
Pages:
Jump to: