Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 49. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Ofcourse I am, and you have to also. You really have to be picky when dealing with ICOs, one because there are a lot of them that seems to be good and second is there are a lot of them that just wants to scam you. If you are not picky to these ICOs then you would most likely fell to some random scam ICO that usually gets your attentions first.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
There are many scams out there, we should pick the legitimate one to ensure the safety of our coins. Pick the legitimate one by inspecting first the website of the ICO, the purpose of the project, their team and the campaign manager of the bounty.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 04:34:58 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think this year will not be the same as last year where people got huge returns from anything they joined. Currently if you don't get picky, you may go into the wrong project and it'll cost you hugely.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
Am seriously picky when it comes to ICOs. I first check out the layout of the web for the project, then go through their whitepaper. After which I make more research. I choose the ICOs I go for not just delving into any ico I come across.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
yes im so picky with ICo's and we need to be like that. there's a lot of scam ICO so we need to be careful. i think must to study their whitepaper and check the ICO ratings first. for me this is the best way to find a better ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 03, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
you should be, a lot of scam-projects are out there to be honest, and it's your money you're investing 
Activity: 518
July 03, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
Yes of course. Every time making the decision to join ICO, I very carefully study in the beginning documentation, participants of a command and everything that in one way or another can affect success of the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 03, 2018, 07:58:49 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Everytime I pick an ICO I take time to read their whitepaper and make some research on how that ico will work. And also it is important for me the background of people behind that ico.

There are some Ico nowadays that has good intention and good when it comes to whitepaper but fail to gather and collect funds because of lack of dedication to make it a successful project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
Well, when choosing any ICO I always choose those potential ICOs and analyze them quite deeply. With respect to capital I have to do this to get the most potential ICO.
Activity: 427
July 03, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Yes, I am always very picky with icos because I do not want to get scammed and waste my time. I take my to research about the project before I invest in it.
Activity: 58
July 03, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
Yes and I think everyone should be. I think there is too much hype around ICOs and people seem to lose their mind when they come to them. Research, read the whitepaper and see what you are investing into.
Activity: 37
July 03, 2018, 05:51:23 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
must be picky about ICO, because more than 70% of ICOs are deceptive. If you can't pick out the real projects, then you will lose money.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
I am picky when it comes to ICO's and since the bear market started i am even more picky then ever, bear market have made ICO investing to be very discouraging, so for now, I am staying away from ICO investing until things improve.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
Yes of course.
Very picky because it risk my money.
I invest in ICO to earn profit not playing with my money so I will research about any ICO, if it's suitable for me I will invest if no I don't invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 02, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
it should be picky, since you invest your money and hope for benefit from it. we cant join random ICO especially such as situation where number of investors in cryptorurrency reduce day after day and make the price going down rapidly. we are avoiding from scam ICO which irresponsible take and run away with our money. even not scam ICO we have to be picky and seeking the potential of successful ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 02, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am! We had to be picky in order to minimize the risk of scam in crypto. However, sometimes no matter how choosy we are we will end up on shitcoins. The best way to maximize success is choose some ICO that been managing by well-known bounty managers. Reading their papers will also help you think and choose if it's have any potential.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
Very. I make sure it has a great team, excellent roadmap, great product, great plans. Very chozun 途赞 -like.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
Yes I am completely picky about Ico now a days I am participating Ico after ore sale statistics currently spectre.ai looks good in pre sale they collected more than 6 million and Ico will be success for sure.
Activity: 87
June 25, 2018, 04:59:05 AM
Yes, there are many scams out there, we should pick the legitimate one to ensure the safety of our coins. Pick the legitimate one by inspecting first the website of the ICO, the purpose of the project, their team and the campaign manager of the bounty.
Activity: 252
June 24, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am not picky with ICOs as i am lazy to do the research which ICO is more likely to moon and so on. So i adpot another strategy of doing more ICOs at one time to minimise the hipcups that will happen in between. However i do like to choose those ICO that focus on retweets rather than tweet which is a bit  more time consuming compare to retweet.
Pages:
Jump to: