Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 52. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Yes, I am always very picky when it come to icos because many of them are scam and I cannot afford to loose my money as a result of not being very careful and not doing enough research before investing in the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:03:40 AM
every body on the blockchain network that decides to be an investor or that chooses to invest in the projects as advertised in the view of ICOs should be picky about his/her involvements in the ICO because that helps you to reduce risk of not meeting or making the required profit on your investment
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Of course,i am pretty picky with ICOs.ICOs is a very risky investment,you can easily lose your Bitcoins and Eth if you are careless.Not long ago,CFD team was prove to a scam.So we should pay more attention on the pick of ICOs.
Activity: 18
June 17, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
yes, for sure. everyone must be. at least read the white paper. many people doesn't..
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
Yes and I will forever be, some ICO can't give the quality you want to receive from your investment, the money that we own is what we are focusing right now and we will never let it get wasted. Being picky is being careful so we can get some benefit that is pocketful.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
ICO are good invesent if you chose the right one
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 09:57:22 PM
Yes, i am picky on ICo this is just to ensure that the ico is far from failing and to maximize my profit. I do some research about the ICO and ask about it from the manager itself. I am checking their website if they have one and also do ICO rating site research just to ensure the eligibility of the ICo
Activity: 95
June 17, 2018, 09:52:20 PM
Yes, I am very picky in choosing ico's because I can earn tokens by following their rules. I should be wise in choosing ico because there are also so many scammers and low value. Everyone of us should check those who have good roadmaps,dev team, partners and especially a higher impact in the market.
Activity: 74
June 17, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
Now there are so many scammers that only a fool is not picky. I believe that cham more HYIP and talk about ICO, the more scammers will be. I'm sure that before investing and even before participating in the bounty, you need to carefully check every ICO!
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
I want to say if there are a lot of scams out there. so be careful when joining an ICO project to follow. I usually analyze the first ICO I will follow and always ask the opinion of friends who are experienced in choosing the best ICO.dan.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
Yes i am picky in ICO's nowadays because most of it are scams and has a low value. You really need to be picky nowadays because ICO's are very risky, so before you join ICO's you need to make sure if it is good project and not a scam. Reading the white paper will also help for you to know if it is legit.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
At present, there are very few quality ico, and the number of scams is large. It has become very difficult to earn on iso, also the falling market partly affects them
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 16, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
Yes, There is no doubt that investing or participating in ICO is a very risky way of earning. Beginners do not have a place in this business.  People without a good level of training and experience always remain with empty pockets.
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
So I choose the Iso for a very long time and meticulously, as I put money there, then I check everything carefully to the smallest details, and only then I decide whether I should invest there
Activity: 101
June 16, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I think you are better picky or all the eth you get with difficulty will be lost. Because some icos are scams. The best thing you can do is invest in a project that has a good and experienced product and team. So, be careful.
Activity: 356
June 16, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Being picky in choosing an ICO is another way of being careful. If you don't want to get scam, then you have to be very extra careful in every ICO that you will be joining. It's not in a sense that you're picky because you just want to but it is for protection and security of your accounts and earnings. I have this thought and saying in life that you have to be very careful in everything that you do. Take extra precaution measures so atleast you won't regret things that might just happen because you've done a lot to protect yourself. And expect the unexpected things that might happen because it will help you a lot to be very extra careful.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 16, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
Yes because we are all afraid of scams and we should be picky at all times. We should have a background check if we want to join in a certain ICO or if we invest in ICO. I am picky all the times even in the Campaign manager, i am also picky i only trust those manager and when they have a new bounty campaign i followed them. We should be careful all the times so scammers cannot use us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 16, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
You should be picky there are some ico's are scam and their goal are very common choose an ico like qtum which has a great potential coin.
Activity: 132
June 16, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
yes, I have some ico investments like UTN, Cindikator, Nebl, Swissborg and many more. from some ico I invested. 3 ico is very successful, there are also some ico when market open price drops drastically. but even then I still get a profit

We have to be vigilant in picking ICO's with all the effort, money and time we put into it we have to be make sure that we will earned. Yes there are failed ICO's and could discourage us but there are still legit ICO's that makes us a fortune. So it is a requirement to pick a legitimate ICO's.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
June 16, 2018, 07:04:51 AM
Of course I am very picky because I invest big amount of money there and I need to get big profit from there, I spend all my week for searching icos and my favourtie of this month is Usechain ico, I belive that this ico are going to be very succesffull.
Pages:
Jump to: