Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 56. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:25:40 AM
The issue I have with question like this is the objectivity of the answers people will give, I think we are bless in this period to see some quality projects flowing around the space, Atonomi, Dav Network, Open platform, Card stack and XYO network stands out for me  and they all have reasonable hardcap
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Yes, one should be picky with ICOs. Most ICOs that are coming out now are just after people's money. We have to be careful with ICOs.
Activity: 12
June 14, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
For sure, I usually look at the team and the technology before investing my ETH in these ICOs. One potentially promising ICO I discovered recently is EQI Trade. The team is composed of Bankers and financial experts who are looking to start a Blockchain Bank in Cayman Islands. They already have a lot of partners and some big institutional backers. Hard to see a project like that fail considering the impressive team and money behind it. Check out their ANN here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4450804
Activity: 113
June 14, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
You will not get any bounty without this property. 2017 was quite profitable with bounties, and in 2018 it became very difficult to find good project.
It's only been half of 2018, so there is a good chance to catch a good ICO when will be the season of good projects is autumn and the end of the year.
Activity: 15
June 14, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
I'm super picky! 

Need to see team with proven experience.
Need to understand the project and be excited about potential.
Need to believe it can be a market leader.
Like to see some unique twist.
Activity: 96
June 13, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
Everyone should be picky if they care about their money. There are more scams around  than ever and it’s getting worse. We should watch where we are putting our money in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
You will not get any bounty without this property. 2017 was quite profitable with bounties, and in 2018 it became very difficult to find good project.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
We are all did mate, we are finding some good ico to invest in. Our very own research helps us to decide where coin we must invest. Many of icos right now has been launches everyday and not all of them are good to invest in. Some of them are just finding those people to funds them and go run away so we must choose wisely mate.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I wont be picky if i see amazix team manage the social Media of the ICO, like telegram.
other than that, i will do a deep research about the project. If it has a good potential, i will participate on the ICO.
because i dont want to lose my money on dead project.
You are right, the amazix team means a lot in the project, but this is not the only factor by which to choose the ICO project for investment. You always need to be careful when choosing a project, because we can lose our money.
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Such a weird question.  Who wouldn't be picky considering they are investing their hard earned money into a project.  You don't just pick anything out there, you have to do some research on the team, project, partnerships, whitepaper and roadmap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 07, 2018, 04:03:35 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I wont be picky if i see amazix team manage the social Media of the ICO, like telegram.
other than that, i will do a deep research about the project. If it has a good potential, i will participate on the ICO.
because i dont want to lose my money on dead project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
Because I right away join ICOs once I see it has a good rating in ICO review sites. But I realize good rating doesnt necessarily equates to a successful investments. So it is really important that you do also some personal research about the ICO.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
Must be picky, if I do not seriously choose I may face 100% of the financial losses, I think as an investor we can not blindly invest, and now ICO project fraud is too many, if we do not take it seriously, the last sadness is only yourself!
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 07, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
Of course Yes. In fact I am very selective when it will select a project my ICO to follow. Since the ICO project, now more and more. And also even many projects that in the end the scam. and as a result we are harmed if we do not selectively.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
Yes of course. Very picky because it risk my money. I invest in ICO to earn profit not playing with my money so I will research about any ICO, if it's suitable for me I will invest if no I don't invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 07, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
If there are good projects, of course I am. For this moment Ambit Mining is live and I already invested, I am following the project with great interest and hope it will work. It seems very promising.
Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 03:20:20 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes ofcourse it is a must. Before putting your money or joining bounty campaign it requires deep research about the project and the team behind it. As more and more ICO are turning to scam we need to be extra careful which project we will support.

Yes of course. All of us should be very picky in choosing which icos should we join or invest our money to. We cant just put our money to ico which we dont know what the background is. It is very important to choose the right ico for us.
Activity: 77
June 07, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
Of course, I picked ICO before I followed it. In today's crypto, there are so many ICOs available, especially since I am still a beginner, I will find confusion in choosing which ICO I should follow. Because the ICO I choose and I live will determine the outcome I will get, whether I succeed or fail. And now the ICO scam is starting to rampant, so I must be extra careful not to get trapped inside.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
I invest in ICOs once in a while, I guess that makes me picky since I am very careful as to where I really put my money at. I don't invest in an ICO if I don't see any need to, only invest in ICO that I consider to have potential and having a believe that they might make in the future. There are a lot of scams going on around, so I guess one should be picky with icos
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
A good ICO will allow you to make more profit, and a fraud ICO will make you lose all your money.

We should be picky about ICO, because not all ICO is legal and successful. So we have to invest carefully.

Agree. We need to be careful in chosing ICO's in order that all our efforts, time and money are in good pathways of investment with profitable results at the end. Because at this present times there are many fraud and scam ICO's that will make us loss great, that's why we need to be wisely enough in picking those legit and successful one's. Or try to be more resourceful during ICO's picky.
Pages:
Jump to: