Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 55. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
I am very selective when it comes to joining any ICO to invest my money. as there are a lot of new projects, it became difficult to get good ones. I check project team, vision, road map, investors and then decide.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
I think that the reason that scam ICOs are so succesfull is that they offer big "payment" bounty thus making newbies to spamm the forum with them. So, for the members who really whant to invest some money and are expecting some real proffit but not the unrealistic promise of becoming billionaire over night and with no investment  is very hard to find the good ones.
I think that if users will stop spammig for every shit ICO that appears in the long therm we all have to win making it harder for SCAM ico to work.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
yes of course, otherwise i would be investing in everyshit that i see on the market, checking the entire project and raising questions is the best way to go and you wont get scammed
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
Yes, because the ICO market is very complicated. The number of new projects is just off scale and 80% of them burn out almost immediately after a small take-off. The best way to prepare is to look at the history of successful projects.
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
Oh sure. This depends on my reward. I read and study the project from beginning to end. And I make a decision.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
I really like to choose icos, and maybe i choose 10, and i end up investing in probably less than 2 out of them, that is why i think that reading the whitepaper and a lot of other stuff is important
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 15, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
Yes. Im picky with ICO’s I try to join. I checked first whether its legit or not inorder for my effort to go to just go to waste. If they have strong community supporting in social medias like telegram, twitter or facebook or thread here in Bitcointalk, Reddit or any medium, a strong team background and dev.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 04:24:48 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, everyone else is picky in choosing an ICO and I am too. We don’t want to loss money in a wrong ICO off course money is hard to find. We don’t want to waste our asset in investing a wrong ICO. It is better to invest in a small amount of potential coin rather than a huge amount of cheap but useless  coins. We should secure our asset to make it grow and not to waste it.
Activity: 378
June 15, 2018, 03:56:33 AM
When it comes to ICO you have to be very wise to pick what kind of ICO because there is a lot of scamming and not paying ICO in the crypto world. It is easy to make and good promising ICO to make people believe that it is a good ICO to be launch.  Always read their platform and roadmap even their website and the rest of the team and what is the purpose of that ICO. 
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I am., I have to be picky with ICO's because I don't want to lose my money in nothing, there are a lot of ICO's now which is scam so I need to be careful.

I am very picky in choosing the correct ICO, because there are many fake ICO's out there and if you don't choose the correct one, you will regret in the end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I think you should be picky. And if you believe in the project, you should also advise and let them know if anything is missing. Because a good idea might be lost and unsupported due to bad websites, for example, or uncoordinated marketing strategies. That's in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 15, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Become picky of ICOs is a must specially on this days that scam ICOs are now out of control in the crypto space in which they have already stolen millions of dollar of investments. We should also need to choose a good ICO that will have potential in the market so that our hard earned money will possibly to earn in multiple folds or it might lose.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
The ICO is crazy these days so one has to be more than picky as a matter of fact, it is very important to know the reason for the ICO and what you want to get out of it, so a lot of research should be done and questions should be asked to clear every doubt before taking a decision, so for me i am very picky and I do my due diligence
Activity: 378
June 15, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
Yes I'm picky with picking ICO's because if you don't choose well you will regret it and no one wants to regret.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
Yes, indeed so far I chose ICO but to just follow the bounty campaign. Honestly, I have not had the courage to invest in ICO. I am still afraid if I have to accept the fact that the ICO was a failure or a fraud. I'd rather follow a bounty campaign that does not need the financial capital to do it. If there is fraud or failure then I just lose time, energy, and mind. I did not suffer a financial loss so it keeps me bloated. That's a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 26
June 15, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
Of course I am and I should say more - who is not?? Those who make investment in project depending on colour of the project's logo or website interface are crazy people, they better do gambling instead of crypto. Cuz if you are not picky - this is charity
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
Yes, I think every investor is very picky about ICO. Because they should make as much money as they can.

If you invest it carelessly, your money will be lost. So make sure you choose the right investment ICO.
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 02:45:03 AM
I am following some projects and always look at rating platforms, and then I am investing if I notice good project. My favorite platform is www.icoguide.com I look often at the projects which have high rates on this site.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 02:41:37 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes I am., I have to be picky with ICO's because I don't want to lose my money in nothing, there are a lot of ICO's now which is scam so I need to be careful.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 15, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
Yes I am picky with ICO's because its waste of time if the ICO's you have joined into is a scam and we should be picky because we have to know for example we will invest of course we should wanted to know if we will earned or not.
Pages:
Jump to: