Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 58. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Yes, one should be picky with ICOs. Most ICOs that are coming out now are just after people's money. We have to be careful with ICOs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
June 02, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
Of course we have to be picky with ICOs, because some of them are scam and they just want to get money from investors so we need to be alert in choosing ICOs.

Yes, I totally agree. Everyone of us should be very picky with ICOs because some are really scam. It is important to choose ICOs not because they are offering much, but because they are good and their projects have a future.
I do not fully understand the meaning of this question. But it is essential to invest in an ICO that you have to truly analyze, spend a whole week analyzing them. In depth analysis, you will select potential ICO projects. This will be more successful, because there are so many fraud ICO, if you do not analyze carefully you will lose and lose capital.
Activity: 41
June 02, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
I'm not picky about ICOs. I always avoid fraudulent transactions. I love money coding. I will look for a good ICO project to invest in it
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
Yes! I carefully choose and study ICO. I check the project, study the idea and the site, look at the team and if anything bothers me, then I invest in this ICO.
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
I try to choose an ICO project that can bring something new. Or such an ICO project, which is led by people who have already done a good project. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
If you are going to invest your own money, then you must be very scrupulous! You should understand perfectly well that except yourself, no one can give you any guarantees that your investment will be correct. If you treat lightly to investments, the effect will be catastrophic.
Activity: 240
June 02, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Yes, I am really picky when it comes in choosing ICO because there are many risks that can happen when you chose a bad ICO. Your identity and money can be at risk if you are not sure on the ICO that you've chosen, do a lot of research and also study that ICO well so that you will not regret if something bad happens.
Activity: 149
June 02, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
Of course, I'm picky to ICO. And I advise everyone to carefully review and weigh all the pros and cons.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
I think that everyone should be picky when choosing an ico, since you invest your hard-earned money, and not every project is doomed to success. A lot of scams.
Activity: 230
June 02, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
There is nothing wrong if you are picky with ICOs because you will devoted yourself for hardwork for them but at the end you will get nothing because they are scam, so better choosy and pick the best.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
Of course we have to be picky with ICOs, because some of them are scam and they just want to get money from investors so we need to be alert in choosing ICOs.

Yes, I totally agree. Everyone of us should be very picky with ICOs because some are really scam. It is important to choose ICOs not because they are offering much, but because they are good and their projects have a future.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 04:03:49 AM
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
Yes of course, everyone should be picky in terms of ICO. They should always review everything about the ICO. They should know that joining ICO's without reviewing it may cause them a loss that they'll regret in the end.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
Before i'm not picky ,  but when i realize everything and i have more knowledge about knowning good ICO now i become wise and choosy about it,  its not easy to waste your time. So to those helpful thread ive read already about ways of knowning good ICO thanks you. It teaches  me a lot.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
There are just too many ICO-s, a lot of nonsense projects, must be picky to find the nice ones of course.
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 10:40:56 AM
Yes I am,Not all ICOs are legit so we need to choose right, wrong decision means loosing your money so we need to be picky make sure the qualifications of an ICOs is visible to you in order to choose right.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
As a member of the bounty is not so much picky.More picky when it comes to investing.Then I'd recommend to be more picky)
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
Yes, there are many scams out there, we should pick the legitimate one to ensure the safety of our coins. Pick the legitimate one by inspecting first the website of the ICO, the purpose of the project, their team and the campaign manager of the bounty
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
the problem is that there are a lot of projects that are a completely crap at the moment, that is why it is difficult to choose a single ICO. I spend nights trying to find one that suits for me, that is why it takes me a lot of time to decide in where to invest or not Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
You definitely should be picky with ICO think logically you are investing your money in it only a fool would ignore the details and invest blindly you need to know everything about it from its ideas to its creators and their backstory before investing
Pages:
Jump to: