Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 59. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Ofcourse i have to be picky, its not a must you must invest in every tom , dick and harry ico thsy comes your way. Some will end up packing up while some will deliver . Finally its all takes a bit of luck and sheer gut feeling
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 31, 2018, 05:13:58 AM
When it comes yo ICOs to be picky is almost to be safe. The rate of scam projects are too much and a lot of people fall victims of over hyped projects which really have no basics for success.
The solution is to be picky and only invest in projects you are absolutely sure about.
Follow analysts & listen to their opinions then make your own decisions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 31, 2018, 05:10:35 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I think spending more time analyzing and choosing ICO projects is justified. Because investment is a very interesting job and it needs accurate analysis of the investor.
if you invest blindly, you will pay the price for lack of logic that investment.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
Yes I am and everyone must be picky too. There are so many scam ICOs now, so we need to be careful and wise in choosing an ICO to invest with to avoid joining in scam ICOs.
Activity: 28
May 31, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
certainly before following ico we have to check their data whether good or not good.if you are not careful in choosing ico, the most feared is the project failed. my advice you should be more alert to choose ico
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
I am very captious when I invest money in ICO. I invest only in those ICO where in the contract I see that they return ETH or BTC in cases some problems with ICO. For example, if  they don’t collect money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course I am. Chosing the right ICO is half of the success. Moreover I think that  everybody should be picky with ICOs. I always try to figure out  if the ICO is legit, of course you can't say that 100%, but nevertheless I try to do my best. I read their whitepaper and visit their website, I also check on the team behind the project if possible.

copper member
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
Yes i agree with you I am picky with ICOs because now half of ICO it is a scam.i will try some ICO they are not scam i will continue to follow ICO terseb.
Activity: 85
May 30, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
Yes I am very picky because the knowledge of management and economics will not allow you to invest indiscriminately. Cryptocurrency is an online business with a lot of scams, which indiscriminate investment will ruin everything. It is good to be picky.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 30, 2018, 04:33:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes, and you should too because nowadays some ICO's are scam and not legit. There are really good ICO which really pays in will give you huge profit in the long run you just have to choose wisely. You must see their whitepaper in reviewing it carefully, they should have a good presentation and realistic goals.
Activity: 72
May 30, 2018, 03:25:19 AM
yes of course I really choose ICO because the results in all completed work can pay all the fatigue in that period. you have to really learn and understand the ICO to be chosen anyway, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 03:00:41 AM
ICO space right now seem over saturated though I am of an opinion that we need as many ICO as we can get because it will always benefit the cryptocurrency ecosystem if we have ICO addressing every issues under the heaven! For investors however, you must be diligent to seek for quality ICO for better return on your investment!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
Of course, picky is very important to have when going to invest or participate in an ICO. Why?
First,  we must be picky with some good analysis and strategy to avoid the scams. We can reduce the scam indication by analyzing the project very well. Of course, it may be strange for some people who are picky. But, if the picky is good to minimize the scams or fewer profits.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
Everyone has to be picky with iCOs. We are talking about money here. We are not gonna invest into something that clearly enough cant deliver. We got to research before divulging in iCOs.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
One has to be very choosy when it comes to ICOs nowadays because most of them do not go according to their road maps and can make an investor lose a lot of money.They are even scams and make it worthless to waste your time with such scam project.so you need to do due diligence before engaging in an ico
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Of course, me and everyone here will be selective in following ICO. Because we are risking our money, time, and thoughts on the ICO, if we are just plain in choosing ICO, then if we get a bad ICO, the money we invest cannot grow well or even lost, time and thought that we use does not produce anything.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 02:02:01 AM
you should choose ICO if you are going to invest, do not be fooled to buy ICO it will make you lose and lose your money. select the ICO associated with the bank
Activity: 290
May 30, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
Yes I am definite picky when planning to join or invest in ico's. After having a bad experience with the last ico I joined which ended being a total scam and losing money, I started to be more cautious and picky when choosing ico. I always read whitepaper now and check the people behind the said ico. I also check the community and the people managing the ico wether they are responsive. It's better cautious than sorry in the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 01:51:55 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I am picky to choose ICO i want to join, Because if you don't research the ICO you want to join you are the one will suffer in the end.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 01:51:06 AM
I'm not picky with ico, but whatever, caution is still the most important or no one wants to throw away their money. The ico projects at different times are different. It is no longer hot and easy to seek profits only after a few days as year 2017. Now, the market situation is bad and in chaotic conditions on fake projects, scam. It is losing the faith and concern of the community. By the end of 2017 I only invested ico and quite successfully. but this year is the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: