Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 57. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:09:06 AM
of course we are have to be picky with ICO, its our money that we wants to invest in. If we not taking some action to find out which one are good and should be pick, the risk is just too high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course, Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICO as well as spending their time in rewards. there are so many ICO scams out there if you do not want to lose your money when it comes to investing and making a decision, in order not to lose your money then it is reasonable to sort ico.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
A good ICO will allow you to make more profit, and a fraud ICO will make you lose all your money.

We should be picky about ICO, because not all ICO is legal and successful. So we have to invest carefully.
Activity: 57
June 07, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yes, all investors must be picky when choosing ICO considering that there are many scammed ICO. It is essential to check carefully before investing on the project if their project have the potential in the future.
Activity: 46
June 07, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Yes, I am very picky and very meticulous in this such thing because we are talking about my money and I should be like that.
Activity: 97
June 07, 2018, 02:29:48 AM
If you want to invest in a promising and successful ICO, I recommend you to find more about project Vireo! I am sure that this ICO will interest you! Find out more this project! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
Not every ICO is smooth. Different ICOs come out to the market every day.
Some of them made very good money for the human. Some of them took away many people's money and ran away.
Do what you invest, research and follow.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Yes I am and everyone should be picky with ICO and its a good thing to do. There are so many fake ICOs these days and in such scenario, it is important to choose an ICO after proper research, whitepaper study, smart contracts etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
Of course I am and you should too. In fact everyone should be. Picking an ICO is not an easy task. You have to study and analyze it very carefully. You have to be picky because it will be your investment. You might lose everything if you become careless. Its a huge decision to make that might make or break your financial status.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Everyone must exercise diligence in investing their money not only ico or any type of investment. It's easy to lose but it's very hard to recoup your losses.
Activity: 566
June 03, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
Yes, any ico i would participate in, i usually place it under series of test if they will become a successful ico when i see a red flag about any ico i leave it that is why it is important to be picky about ico participation.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
June 03, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes ofcourse it is a must. Before putting your money or joining bounty campaign it requires deep research about the project and the team behind it. As more and more ICO are turning to scam we need to be extra careful which project we will support.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Ofcourse. And we should be picky, because we can't trust our own money to just some ICO that we don't know what is their background and what is that all about. So it's our choice to be picky in choosing ICO.
Activity: 216
June 03, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
To be honest, ofcourse Yes. I am picky, because here in Bitcoin we are talking about the money that we are going to invest. So to the sake of you money ofcourse we should know what ICO are legit and trustworthy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
Of course, son. now many scammers roam through ICO
they make a whitepaper narrative and hope to get funds from investors quickly
but, clever investors will realize it, depending on our experience all in investing
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
Of course i am. We dont want to just trust our money at random ICO. We might ended up loses it, and nobody  want to lose their money, especially by carelessly, it would be a great regret for anyone of us. By picky, we need to read their whitepaper, team behind the ICO and the programs behind it.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 01:46:09 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrongs when we are picky with ICO's .. Dude, its our money we put in risk there, of course we need to do some research on those ICO's . It would be very stupid if we lose our money by simply put it on scam ICO's . Nobody want it to happens
Activity: 133
June 03, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
It's really important to be picky and carefully analyse the feasibility of the project (whitepaper, roadmap, fund allocation, team etc.) if you don't want to end up with a token that is worthless in two months. You should not just rush into any ICO just because it is a way of getting tokens at a discount, but you should look more into the long-term prospects for the token if you really want your investment to be good.

I recommend checking the token economics sections in whitepapers to see whether the company has a strategy on how to increase the value of its token in time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I never invested in ico because I had a loss when investing in DAO.
Since then I chose to buy ico at the time of listing in the market, such as VIB and POWR at this time.

ICO is currently too risky because most of them just want to get profit but not serious about developing their project.
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
dont be picky
Elysian are launching a Token Generation Event to enable us to add more features to the platform, build a following through targeted digital marketing and influencer marketing, pursue exclusive partnerships with high-profile retailers and manufacturers and expand the team.
Pages:
Jump to: