Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 62. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
May 27, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
in investing with ICO, you should be able to understand the deeper related projects
not all projects match the blockchain and not all the blockchain, match some projects
users need projects with ease, security and convenience, and useful to the public
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
Ofcourse! We should be mindful that many ICOs are failing especially during the crowdsale because they are not able to meet the soft cap-which they've set, for some reasons. So if you are an investor, you should be more picky because most of the ICO token's market price is falling upon the release in the exchanger which could cause profit loss.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
Considering the fact that we have scam all over in the crypto blockchain paradigm, we have to be picky about what and which ICO we invest our money into. And also to ensure we cash out as at time required we also need to be picky
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
Yes we must be picky in choosing ico cause we risk our money by investing in their coin and believe that we gained profit in their project. Many ico failed cause the team has lack of efforts in their project so always check their legalities and have a deep research about the ico you want to participate.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 27, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yep, im picky in ICOs.

Why?

Because today, there is a lot of scam or fake projects. "Developer wanna be" persons are there and ready to scam all your money.
You should take it seriously when picking a good ICO to invest with time and money.
It is worthy, once you have joined in a successful project, the feeling of being good in crypto is rising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
Being picky is an understatement. I go very thorough with any ICO's I see. If I'm going to invest, I sometimes go as far as reaching and contacting the team members one on one. For bounties I don't go that far but yeah I'm always picky with the ICO's I'm about to invest or join bounty. If you're not, you're bound to lose.
Activity: 144
May 27, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
No doubt, unquestionably it must be something worth contributing for it must be something that is procuring bitcoin and certainly worth contributing for and that sort of organization that is only there to devour your well deserved bitcoin only for their own particular advantages what you called con artists. Be that as it may, in any case there are still a ton of believed ICO's out there which merits contributing which is the reason you contemplate and do your own examination about them first.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
If I am investing in the ico yes I am very picky I reasearch, and study everything from the project to the team, I also see how big the community is and who and what backs it, Now if I'm just doing an Airdrop or bounty I like to find a good potential token, but I'm not near as picky!!!!
ICO scams pretty much forced us to analyze thoroughly before pouring capital into this market. Do not ignore the speaker so you may lose capital because ICO fraud and poor quality. If you are a professional investor you already know how to analyze a potential ICO project.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Yes and i think everyone also. ICOs will help you to earn bitcoin by paying your service.
Good ICO have a higher chance to success. Token from successful ICO have a potential to rise when it hits the market.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
We are seeing more and more ICOs everyday and most of them don't worth to invest in. If you wanna get in a good one you need to analyze the campaign very deeply and check the background of it.
Activity: 197
May 27, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
Tragically it took me a couple of times to get scorched and misled to understand this yet I am very fussy now with regards to these things. I figure I did extremely well on one of them so I sort of made back the initial investment which was exceptionally fortunate of me however other than that I disdain ICOs. For what reason not get the token or coin less expensive than ICO cost on trade in half a month? That way you showed signs of improvement cost and no hazard it appears like a win to me.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 01:49:31 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
We all need to be more legible, and help others picky to the ICO. This will help to scare away scammers and allow the crypto world to develop faster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

ofcorse, we need to.
even you dont want to! you need to!
if you will not do this, you will be in trouble.
you dont just need to be picky, you need to study it first by yourself.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
May 27, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
If I am investing in the ico yes I am very picky I reasearch, and study everything from the project to the team, I also see how big the community is and who and what backs it, Now if I'm just doing an Airdrop or bounty I like to find a good potential token, but I'm not near as picky!!!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
May 27, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I’m am, and I believe everyone should too, you shouldn’t just invest in any project that comes your way, or you end up loosing a lot of money, if they don’t go in the expected direction,

Here are some tips for you when choosing quality projects

1 What is the project all about

2 What has the project got to offer, it’s usecases

3 Does the product have an existing product with a large network of consumers or customers or partnerships

4 The team profile, check out the team profiles on LinkedIn, are they professionals or experts in the various industries they claim to be working to know if they are capable enough to handle the project

5 Last but not the least, you have to check for the interest of the community in this project, if a lot of persons are anticipating the get into the token sale, that’s shows a sign of a project you might wanna invest in
That is right, we need to choose the right ICO for us and not just investing anywhere, we need to be vigilant and to become smart all the time in choosing the right ICO that we want to invest at.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:43:28 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes I’m am, and I believe everyone should too, you shouldn’t just invest in any project that comes your way, or you end up loosing a lot of money, if they don’t go in the expected direction,

Here are some tips for you when choosing quality projects

1 What is the project all about

2 What has the project got to offer, it’s usecases

3 Does the product have an existing product with a large network of consumers or customers or partnerships

4 The team profile, check out the team profiles on LinkedIn, are they professionals or experts in the various industries they claim to be working to know if they are capable enough to handle the project

5 Last but not the least, you have to check for the interest of the community in this project, if a lot of persons are anticipating the get into the token sale, that’s shows a sign of a project you might wanna invest in
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me
May 27, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Yes very picky indeed, i did invest in a few ones in the past and most did not give good return but some did and made up for the others, for now i like the AirP2P ICO and am going to invest in that, and i also met the founders from the team in the past and know they are legit so i analyzed it pretty much beforehand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 27, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
You have to choose if you do not want to waste your money on fraud or bad projects. You see more and more Ico every day and most of them are not worth investing. If you want to get a good one. The best thing you can do is invest in a project that has a product not just a promise and a good and experienced team.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Quantitative investments in decentralized ecomomy
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
Of course picky. If I want to earn but not lose, then I will hardly give my money to anyone I meet on my way. Especially in such risky investments as crypto ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: