Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 11. (Read 13415 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:26:21 PM
Yes, I am, and I do not think that there is anything wrong with that. One has to be very careful these days, especially with ICo investments, seeing that it is quite hard to tell these days which is scam, and which isn't. I don't go about investing in just any Ico I come in contact with. I am very selective with them.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 30, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, I do and everyone does. If you are not picky with ICOs you might lose your investment because not all ICO were successful and others are scam.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
I think that if being not picky, you take great risks to get nothing and your time will be spent in vain. I think that the better project you will choose, the better it will be. I think that we need to be choosy
Activity: 313
September 30, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Anyone who is not picky when it comes to investment decision to me is not a wise investor. You don't just put your money in anything that comes your way. Even investments thst proper and careful research are done on fail let alone when you just choose with your two eyes closed because that is what I can liken it to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
Yes, if you don't pick what you are investing then it would mean you are just donating your money to some people you don't know. Cryptos are not in the hands of the government so expect many evil doers here. So before doing investments try to research on it first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I can also say that I am meticulous to the ICO, try not to invest money where they give great bonuses, if there is a MVP pay attention to it because already something that is in action, well, and many other factors.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
While I do not invest in ICO, but if I invest that of course I will check the project for all the criteria that are available to me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
In what already times I see such naive people, which consider, that from their choice something will change. There is pure luck. Now the scammers are very good, you can't tell them apart.
They have some signs that they are trying to scam someone. The styles on the websites and videos that they make show that they are doing it without any care.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
of course you'll be geeky in this regard because you invest your money in the project and carefully check everything
Activity: 218
September 30, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
Do you think this is necessary? I don't see the need for that, because it's just roulette, whether you're lucky or not. That's all. No more than.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Yes, I really look very carefully at the projects in which I participate, because I think that investing in projects today is a very risky business, especially if the projects do not have transparency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes i am very much picky with ICOs because there are so much time, effort and money wasted if you don't have to. I see to it that i learn more in ICO's before participating in it. I also ask referral from my friends.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 08:38:06 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Now there are so many projects, I only invest in ICO projects that have been investigated.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 30, 2018, 05:18:17 AM
In what already times I see such naive people, which consider, that from their choice something will change. There is pure luck. Now the scammers are very good, you can't tell them apart.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
You should stay away from the ICOs, They are pain rather than a profit in the investement.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 29, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
ow it's a huge problem ... You need to get the project right before buying tokens. Now there is 80% bad ICO ...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:50:14 PM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
This is a stupid question. Of course, everyone finds fault with the choice of ICO. This is the only way to understand whether the team will be able to implement the project and whether such a project will succeed in the future. No one wants to give their money to scammers. So we have to use our brains.
we have seen so many scams in the ICO, so we will not invest carelessly, we must be careful in choosing the ICO that can lead us to success. and what you say is all true that we must use our brains because knowledge is the key to our success. Even though we have examined it carefully, the risk of failure is still very high so don't hesitate to be a voter for your success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Now it is difficult to choose a good ICO as most even after payments to bounty players and investors stop developing the project.
there are a lot of risks today in the company's ico market. And scammers, and prices are much higher than after listing on the stock exchange, as well as the team's lack of professionalism, as well as projects that have little interest in society. A lot of factors affect the indicators of a bad market trend ico company.
Activity: 132
September 29, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Now it is difficult to choose a good ICO as most even after payments to bounty players and investors stop developing the project.
Pages:
Jump to: