Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 81. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 08, 2018, 12:48:41 PM
Of course, as you should be too.

ICO's are definitely risky, but you can substantially reduce it by being picky.
Have a pre-determined set of standards like, the hardcap can not be more than 30m, or they need to have at least an mvp of their product, or other indicators of a successful company.
If an ICO doesn't meet even one part of your standards, then move on to another one.  There are so many that you don't have to be stuck on one.

My first ICO I invested in was electroneum.
I only invested after dong about a month of some old school research.
I went through EVERYTHING.  In the process, I learned a lot too on what are key indicators of future success.
I even learned about market economics.

All of this led to a very successful investment and knowledge that has helped my short term trading.

The second one I did was appcoins.  I used the profits from etn to invest in appcoins and the result was exponentially more profit.

Now, I used that profit to invest in Titanium, which is still ongoing.
Check them out, you will be impressed.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
I think if you want to make profit in ICO's you have to be very picky and do a lot of research.

There are so many now, that you need to separate the good ones from the bad ones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
January 08, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
Yes, they raise fund from us. So, it must have feedback for us too. I am picky for project so i can make sure project that i join is the Best.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
yes, prevention is better than cure. there are ICOs that are considered scams although its hard to tell which one. that's why it is very important and highly recommended to study thoroughly those ICOs or campaigns that you're willing to join or invest on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
got it mate,nowadays most of the IcO thats going on are scams.or if not scams but the token doesnt moving and dont even have value.taking almost a year but still no value thats why before joining ico or bouunty campaign,we must be particular on the projects and the persons behind .atleast we can find legitimacy or transfarency

I agree with your opinion. Even if tokens are listed on exchanges, it doesn't tell anything. Tokens can live 1-2 years or even more without any working product. World is going crazy. But, we steel can find perspective teams that want to change this world. We should analyze the teams, not projects.
Activity: 210
January 08, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Of course i will picky every time i choose an ico to invest, i must do research carefully before investing in that ICO, i dont want to be scammed and surely i want to maximize my profit everytime in join a ICO, so a little careful and picky can save my money very much and bring benefits to me in the future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Yes, i picky that. Because some Ico is uniquely
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
January 08, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
Most of the time I am picky about them, simply because there are a lot scam ones or ones whose projects will fail due to bad team or whatever might be the reason. It could be good and fast way to flip your money no doubt at that but you will have to find great ICO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 08, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
I always check carefully before investing in ICOs because there are many scam projects and you should do a test before evaluating that project. If you feel no problem then you should invest
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 08, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Of course yes, You are a participant of campaign so you should always look for the persons who are running the campaign. Not every campaigns are really legit, There are news which ico's are scamming their participants so you should always look carefully before joining.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
As everyone should be. Do your due diligence on the founders, the product and their community channels. If it's too good to be true - stay away. You want a sustainable project in a long term, not fast cash, but hella risky!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
Yes, I am now choosing best ICO before I join because unluckily the first ICO I've ever joined was failed. The Tangerine Exchange by so called Mandarin company. They're shit ICO and they're wasting their participants' time, almost 2 months until their ICO ends until now their token has no value and never hit in any Cryptocurrency exchange.

That's the mistake which i and many other make when they decide to invest in ICO. We need to figure out which ICO is good and which is not good. If we do not consider this we can end up with investing money in scam ICO.
I will recommend Bitcoin White ICO as this is the best ICO running these days.
Activity: 232
January 08, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
Yes and everyone should be!

Look into all aspects of the ICO, remember it is your cash that you are putting into the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
The more critical an ICO is, the more likely it is to find a good project, and more likely to make a profit.
Activity: 234
January 08, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Yes I am, and so should everyone who is thinking in investing into ICO's.

Do you research and ask questions, get involved in their bounty campaigns before you think about throwing your hard earn money into a project. Personally I am currently only investing into ICO's that have a working product as well as all the normal things I look for.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 07, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
If you're not picky then be sure you will one day be picked by scam ICOs and the experience will not be palatable at all. I am always picky because I wouldn't want to picked by those crap and shitty ICOs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 07, 2018, 07:39:20 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.
got it mate,nowadays most of the IcO thats going on are scams.or if not scams but the token doesnt moving and dont even have value.taking almost a year but still no value thats why before joining ico or bouunty campaign,we must be particular on the projects and the persons behind .atleast we can find legitimacy or transfarency
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
January 07, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
With so many ICOs out there you must be picky unless you have too much asset that you are not afraid to lose.
I have come across some ICOs that can't even afford to hire a decent translator or have a spell check on their website, how am I suppose to invest in those?
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 07, 2018, 07:07:06 AM
yes, even when there's a hype behind it. You can see Dadi for example, lot's of ref shill and hype but turn out that have a massive of FUD based on plagiarism. So I tend to do a more than fomo buy some ico. just research it first.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
of course we have to choose carefully ico project want to follow, because very many ico projects that fail or even scam, if the project in the end only lead to failure, then we just waste time
Pages:
Jump to: