Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 94. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 12:12:09 PM
I have always been strict with ICO projects because there are many scams and we can not control all ICO projects. I think we need to evaluate a lot to find a good ICO project and can help us make a profit
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 11:58:53 AM
Ya, I am. There are ICO that pay low. I need to choose ICO that pay in BTC or Etherum. So that it is not difficult for me to convert it.
ICOs don't pay you BTC or Ethereum or anything. You invest in them. Are you mistaking these for bounty campaigns or something?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 11:57:01 AM
Ya, I am. There are ICO that pay low. I need to choose ICO that pay in BTC or Etherum. So that it is not difficult for me to convert it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 11:22:04 AM
Yes, there are many scams out there, we should pick the legitimate one to ensure the safety of our coins. Pick the legitimate one by inspecting first the website of the ICO, the purpose of the project, their team and the campaign manager of the bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 11:05:44 AM
yes I always picky ico will follow, because I do not want to lose my money

You definitely have to be very picky with ICO. The reasons why you want to take part in ICO is because you believe the value and demand of the ICO is worth way more than the ICO sale cap. Otherwise, there is no point to take part in ICO and should just buy it cheaper from the market after release.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
I invest in ICOs once after a while, I guess that makes me picky since I am very careful as to where I really put my money at. I don't invest in an ICO if I don't see any need to, only invest in ICO that I consider to have potential and having a believe that they might make in the future. There are a lot of scammers going on around, so I don't want to be a victim anymore.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:57:34 AM
yes I always picky ico will follow, because I do not want to lose my money
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 27, 2017, 10:47:15 AM
In my view you should never invest in ICOs, because when it hits the exchange, devs and investors tend to make profit most of the time (even a little bit on their end), and that makes the price sluggish.

That's not true with all ICOs. EOS and Stockbet have lock in periods of 4 years for their devs, and 25% is released at the end of each year.

Even if some short term investors take profits, the long term investors end up making the most.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
I'm not picky with ICOs, just with my money.  Grin. Before I invest tokens I have to read their whitepaper, watch the trailer, follow Twiter of CEO and chat with them if I have questions. Most ICOs now is a scam. Be careful.  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
In my view you should never invest in ICOs, because when it hits the exchange, devs and investors tend to make profit most of the time (even a little bit on their end), and that makes the price sluggish.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
October 27, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
In my opinion picky with ICos
You have to be picky if you don't want to waste your money on a scam or a shitty project. We are seeing more and more ICOs everyday and most of them don't worth to invest in. If you wanna get in a good one you need to analyze the campaign very deeply and Only then invest your precious money to an ICO.
You should really do that wise move as an investor which we should really be picky and wont be careless on selecting on those ICO or buying coins because our money is at stake and we dont really like to lose even a single dollar.This is why we should do the things that a certain investor must do which is research and research until you do see already the indication that this is really worth to invest on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 09:21:10 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
In my opinion picky with ICos
You have to be picky if you don't want to waste your money on a scam or a shitty project. We are seeing more and more ICOs everyday and most of them don't worth to invest in. If you wanna get in a good one you need to analyze the campaign very deeply and Only then invest your precious money to an ICO.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 09:06:22 AM
if iwe're you you must be very pick and if you believe on a certain project and if you notice any problem you should give them advice or post it to their thread to notify it there is a lot of good project but every good project is going bad becuase of the bad website or uncoordinated marketing strategy and if they can manage it it will become a good project and the ICO will be succesful

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 08:44:39 AM
I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
Your last sentence is why it's a bad idea to invest in something without 100% understanding it. Too bad most people don't care and just throw their money around blindly.

most of them just focusing only on the great benefits promised by ico, so they forget to pay attention to other important things that if they don't pay attention to it, they are just wasting their money. so you not only have to be picky, but also need to learn about the project. Go into a group of investors, and look at their questions, then see how the response from the CEO or other project members. Better to be late, than not at all.
Exactly. It's a mystery to me how there can be so many people with money invested in things that they don't understand at all... FOMO is way too strong in crypto. People don't want to miss the train (which is always there anyways), so they don't take the time to study. And then they get surprised that they lost money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 27, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
I am more than meticulous. I have just joined a modest bunch of them. Those that I believe are truly reliable and the pre-ICO is a simple offer. Everybody of us ought to be critical with regards to putting resources into ICOs. All things considered, huge numbers of them are tricks. We will dependably wind up exacting on the off chance that we do our part in doing due constancy. I maintain a strategic distance from those get rich brisk tricks. Or maybe purchase tad more settled coins with some development potential. I wager 85-95% of these ICO ventures will be dead following one year. Try not to confide in the alleged "interesting" ICOs. On paper they may sound momentous however in all actuality they could be tricks.
Your last sentence is why it's a bad idea to invest in something without 100% understanding it. Too bad most people don't care and just throw their money around blindly.

most of them just focusing only on the great benefits promised by ico, so they forget to pay attention to other important things that if they don't pay attention to it, they are just wasting their money. so you not only have to be picky, but also need to learn about the project. Go into a group of investors, and look at their questions, then see how the response from the CEO or other project members. Better to be late, than not at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 27, 2017, 08:16:36 AM
Of course it is good to be picky, investigate a lot about the project and the team, make sure you can make an informed decision before you invest. I do however know people who invest in pretty much every ICO over the last year and they have done okay from doing so, I think now you cannot do that however as there are too many poor ICOs
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 08:14:04 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes of course. Before I'm investing in different ICO, I'm doing research about particular ICO, their projects in future. Also their team, roadmap and white paper. Think 10x before you invest in ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 08:00:42 AM
I am picky. I read forums and investigate a lot and I make sure the coin have a great ecosystem. You sure can make a profit by accumulating coins at ICOs but make sure to conduct thorough investigation to mitigate risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 27, 2017, 07:48:33 AM
its good to be picky with ico because there are lots of scam going out there....so is good to search the project and then invest in that
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 27, 2017, 07:46:09 AM
Yes I am really picky with ICO's . some of it has great explanation how their coin be listed in the exchange and the value of it's amount but some of the ICO is not worth waiting not worth taking risk also.
I only Join ICO if I know the dev of the project if he/she is reputated and is knowledgeable of the project and how can we help each other VICE VERSA. Picking ICO is a wise way to Invest.
Pages:
Jump to: