Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 91. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 02, 2017, 10:41:10 AM
Picky, Cautious or Careful, yes! It's a must! Especially with all those Scammers in the Cryptoworld.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 02, 2017, 10:38:38 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Ofcourse, and everyone should be picky with ICO's.
At the end of the day, you do not want to lose, You want to make profit.
ICO's must be trustworthy and ultimately earn the investers BTC or ETH.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 09:57:12 AM
Sure thing, you have to be very careful with ICO, like with every investment.
But if you know what look closer at, ICO might be a very good decision, and some of them will be quite successful.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 31, 2017, 02:41:26 PM
The best way to increase your portfolio is to invest in in ICO,but with caution,am always picky with ICO to,I ensure I do y personal study on the project and what they have to offer, lots of scam in ICO this day unlike a year ago
There is no one best way for anything. And ICOs are not always the best way to accumulate coins either.
Activity: 350
October 31, 2017, 06:14:32 AM
You have to be super picky as there is so much noise out there these days. People say: "this is scam, that is scam" sometimes only because they don't like the project. Sometimes even legit projects don't take off, get derailed or bogged down.

Find a project that actually NEEDS blockchain to function. Join the telegram, talk with the founders. Check their minimum viable product. If they are selling vaporware or whitepaper your coins and you could be much happier someplace else. 

The only reason for being pick is the value that they were going to pay because most of the people who join signature campaign are there for profit and more money obviously. We are all working for money so its normal to be picky.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 06:10:39 AM
I think you have to be picky with ICOs. Whenever you invest money you should know exactly where it is going and what it will be used for. You can find this out by doing as much research as possible on any given ICO. You will never know 100% but you will have to trust your gut instinct when it comes to these things sometimes, as well as the facts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
October 30, 2017, 04:03:16 PM
Certainly we are here to earn bitcoins and ethereum, and it would not be possible if we are not choosing carefully  regarding the ICO we've picked and analyze  it carefully if we are to choose we must pick those in long term ICO to bgin that's  the only way we can assure we can earn something  from it and treat that as part of investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 03:58:45 PM
The ICO is crazy these days so one has to be more than picky as a matter of fact, it is very important to know the reason for the ICO and what you want to get out of it, so a lot of research should be done and questions should be asked to clear every doubt before taking a decision, so for me i am very picky.
Activity: 56
October 30, 2017, 03:49:11 PM
Of course you have to be picky.  During the course of due diligence you may discover major problems with an ICO and decide not to invest.  An investor who is not picky with their ICO's may end up with a lot of difficulties down the road.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 30, 2017, 03:31:41 PM
The best way to increase your portfolio is to invest in in ICO,but with caution,am always picky with ICO to,I ensure I do y personal study on the project and what they have to offer, lots of scam in ICO this day unlike a year ago
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 03:20:36 PM
But the fair answer is yes - you should be picky - there are hundreds of ICOs and it is hard to make right choices
Investors should be picky when investing in something that they want to make money on because they should be wanting to make as much money as possible.

As an investor we do really have concern on our money that we would tend to put on a certain investment.As a sensible one we do normally search up things related on a certain project if it would be a potential or good choice to invest on or not. The thing would really be hard is on selecting which one of them because there are lots of ICO now and choosing would really be a tough job.
Not only the investor need to pay attention the growth and the trust of ICOs. We are the worker, no one wants to promotes scammer project. Not only it affects our trust in this forum (account), it still makes many people lose money in scam project.
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
You have to be super picky as there is so much noise out there these days. People say: "this is scam, that is scam" sometimes only because they don't like the project. Sometimes even legit projects don't take off, get derailed or bogged down.

Find a project that actually NEEDS blockchain to function. Join the telegram, talk with the founders. Check their minimum viable product. If they are selling vaporware or whitepaper your coins and you could be much happier someplace else. 
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
October 30, 2017, 02:25:11 PM
Well, of course, but on the other hand, I have to know perfectly well what I'm investing
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
October 30, 2017, 02:23:09 PM
No, I'm not, because I don't invest in those. It's too risky to predict whether it will be scam or not, unfortunately
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 29, 2017, 09:52:58 PM
Yes if you will ask me if I am picky with these ICOS, definitely yes. Because in picking on what you wanted to put your investments on includes reading the whole whitepaper of each ICO that has a potential. And by that I am reading their whitepaper and the roadmap on their project. 
Activity: 164
October 29, 2017, 09:49:57 PM
Very picky with my ico's. I go through a rigorous research process. Things to look for: proper/thorough whitepaper, solid team/founders, market fit, good idea, fills a need, market cap, and distribution.

My recent find is cybermiles. Something very good to look into.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
October 29, 2017, 09:43:29 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yeah, I am and you need it too because that is your asset in promoting ICOs. Choose only those have a potential to grow in the market and the one who has a good partnership with a company. Be wise in picking ICOs.
Activity: 107
October 29, 2017, 09:24:31 PM
Are you picky with ICOs?
yeah I would be picky because we're talking about money here,many ICOs there are scam so make sure that the ICO is trusted. Join only those who are trusted and worthy. I consider also if I will earn more money.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 29, 2017, 12:34:42 PM
But the fair answer is yes - you should be picky - there are hundreds of ICOs and it is hard to make right choices
Investors should be picky when investing in something that they want to make money on because they should be wanting to make as much money as possible.

As an investor we do really have concern on our money that we would tend to put on a certain investment.As a sensible one we do normally search up things related on a certain project if it would be a potential or good choice to invest on or not. The thing would really be hard is on selecting which one of them because there are lots of ICO now and choosing would really be a tough job.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
October 29, 2017, 12:30:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: