Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 12. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 09:54:46 AM
Dissimilar humans desire seat in dissimilar cryptocurrency. Earlier thought of investment whatever cryptocurrency, it is significant to explain their characteristic and possible in the continued roll.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
May 20, 2019, 05:09:43 PM
Waiting for Bitcoin to enter into a bull run before I can invest any amount I can afford to lose. Maybe the current green seen is just a fake out and the bear market might return.

I agree with this sentiment, airing on the side of caution. It's not clear whether there will be a 30-40% pull back followed by 6-12 months of consolidation to confirm the end of the bear market, or whether we will drop lower and return to the bear market. The price increase gives me hope, but it doesn't confirm a bull market to invest in imo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 04:56:46 PM
Waiting for Bitcoin to enter into a bull run before I can invest any amount I can afford to lose. Maybe the current green seen is just a fake out and the bear market might return.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 04:54:34 PM
If there is extra accumulation without credit burdens, then you can invest at any time. It is only necessary to correctly determine the project and the period of investment. Currently, short-term, speculative investments are most appropriate.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 04:52:29 PM
Ever since i got into the crypto industry i have been investing into cryptocurrencies and so i don't wait till the market starts to rise before investing into them. That would either leave you rekt or would just not give you that huge amount of profits that you want. Always learn to invest in bear market.
yes, because if we invest only if the market moves up then our profits are not too large unless the market experiences a large pump.
but if we invest in the bear market then if we are patient waiting for prices to rise we will get a large profit.
so I am always ready to invest anytime including today.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 20, 2019, 04:47:47 PM
Already a good idea to start investing little by little as for now,  it seems that the market is bouncing back, if you can invest in the IEO projects on Binance it seems that's the next coin that whales are pumping right now. Not a financial advise though
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 20, 2019, 04:45:04 PM
I am a little bit confused about investing at the moment. May be when Bitcoin will cost 10k, I would start my investing
Activity: 211
May 20, 2019, 04:35:51 PM
It all depends on our individual decisions and desires to respond to the current crypto market conditions.
I myself am very sure to keep holding my crypto assets and continue to add other crypto assets according to my analysis and future goals.
So, let's do something to achieve maximum results in the future.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 3
May 20, 2019, 04:21:12 PM
Ever since i got into the crypto industry i have been investing into cryptocurrencies and so i don't wait till the market starts to rise before investing into them. That would either leave you rekt or would just not give you that huge amount of profits that you want. Always learn to invest in bear market.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 03:42:58 PM
No time is ever the right time to invest,the point you make your investment is the right time, it is all about calculation and be optimistic about it,be a risk taker and smile at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 602
May 20, 2019, 03:21:40 PM
Bear period was a long term, we had enough time to invest in Bitcoin rising. I think we are still in a convenient time to invest in altcoins. Recently trading has been making more profitable opportunities. I'm using my profit to investment in altcoins.
Today, this is a market situation that it is best to switch to long-term investments, because the cryptocurrency market is starting to recover and it is better to take a chance and buy good coins for the long term.  And the daily trade and for this becomes even more risky.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
May 20, 2019, 02:07:31 PM
Bear period was a long term, we had enough time to invest in Bitcoin rising. I think we are still in a convenient time to invest in altcoins. Recently trading has been making more profitable opportunities. I'm using my profit to investment in altcoins.
Activity: 546
May 20, 2019, 12:14:28 PM
Now is still a good time to invest in crypto. Ethereum is still below $300, btc is still below $10,000, Xrp is still below $1, Neo is still below $20, xlm is still below $0.15.  And so many tokens/coins are still very cheap. But mind you only invest funds that you are willing to risk.
Activity: 598
May 20, 2019, 09:09:16 AM
 This is the right time to invest in cryptocurriences  the market start moving slowly or maybe in the coming years will reach ATH but for me try to analyze which coins have the potential to grow in the market and with high return of investment and become profitable in the long run.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 18, 2019, 01:10:20 PM
Definitely yes. I'm ready to invest now because the prices of coins are low and cheap on the market. I can buy and hold these coins for sometime before I sell for profits.
Activity: 924
May 18, 2019, 01:00:51 PM
Now is the perfect time to buy more because market has been correction and after what i need to do just wait untill bull run show up again then sell it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 18, 2019, 12:52:10 PM
after the price decline in the past 2 years, cryptocurrency began to rise again, in my opinion the luckiest are those who invest when crypto prices fall, this is when they harvest results. Speaking of investment, it is still very good for investment, because I see the end of the year crypto will increase ATH again
Activity: 407
May 18, 2019, 12:44:41 PM
My plan is to do daily trading. I do this because the trading volume is getting higher. So to generate profit can be very fast. For this phase, we should be able to maximize every existing opportunity. Invest your money in crypto coins, before all the coins go up even higher.
Activity: 426
May 18, 2019, 12:39:36 PM
As for me now is a very good time to invest.  It seems that the market will grow even more.  The period of correction is about to end.  Need to have time to buy.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 18, 2019, 12:35:00 PM
at the current price, of course I'm very ready to invest. the market is in a condition of correction, so this is a good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: