Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 15. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 06:09:11 AM
Seeing the pace at which the market is moving, i think its probably a good time to invest, however i'm very cautious this present time, I was once caught-up bull market that suddenly went bearish.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
May 12, 2019, 02:18:06 AM
My plan, for now, is to do daily trading. I have risked borrowing money to buy Crypto coins. And with the current market conditions going up, I've made a lot of profits. So I hope my plan can continue to run well.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 01:12:00 AM
This is great age to vest on the other hand personally, I won't be investment each at at one time.I desire adorn a share of my assets and so wait and look how it goes.The marketplace shape desire figure how even many I desire be swing into assets.
Activity: 192
Merit: 262
Rollbit.com - Crypto Futures
May 10, 2019, 11:05:12 PM
if this for bitcoin then yes i think. already invested some money in BTC since 2 months ago.  now im still searching which altcoin who will be the king of alt 2019
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 10, 2019, 11:00:36 PM
I think you can still chase because the price of altcoins longterm is a bit smash and if you really want to invest in altcoins you will always choose altcoins with potential and longterm because you will be profitable if you buy now of altcoins that are longterm and cheap can tell if the buyer takes advantage while not increasing the price of altcoins take advantage of the buy so as the bitcoin increases will be your profit bigger.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
May 10, 2019, 10:46:02 PM
I am following dollar-cost-average strategy, thanks to it I didn´t miss the opportunity of buying at the owest level.  Cool

Is this for bitcoin? Or do you also invest in some altcoins? This strategy is used in 401k plans. I don't think it's perfect for bitcoin because of its volatility. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 10, 2019, 10:42:54 PM
I should have invest when the price was low, today we can see the price is going up again. in these coming days we will wee what is the result of this sudden pump up. If it will go high, there's a highest chance that it will not go down again rather it will continue to rise up. the only problem with this sudden price hike is the hacking of some exchanges, let's just hope that no exchanges will be hack this time.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2019, 10:35:34 PM
To start investing is from the beginning of the end of 2018 and at that time the price of coins fell. So I use it to buy lots of Crypto coins. And for the plan now I will sell some coins whose prices have increased. I am very lucky because I have invested for a long time and with the current conditions can generate profits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 10, 2019, 10:14:52 PM
Well if we think in this year the crypto currency was start to recover the prices maybe it is the time for us to invest some potential coins. And many coins now are not followed bitcoin to increase the price of it even if the etherium are still in the lowest price. Maybe they need more time to increase the price but for all we need is to hold some coins we have.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 10, 2019, 09:57:08 PM

Market is recovering and is showing a signs of an incoming bull and i could honestly say that this is the perfect time to plunge in but for me i think i cannot start now because im still on a financial problem . there are still debts that are stuck  .  that is what im prioritizing right now and after i finish paying those , that would be the start that i will invest again on cryptos  .
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 10, 2019, 09:52:58 PM
Yes. I'm ready to invest now. I agree that the market condition isn't good enough but will recover soon. Its good to buy coins at a low price and hold them for the price to increase.
if we are talking about altcoins, then now is a really good time to buy. in a year or two you will be rich if you will choose the correct coins

It's very easy to say and choose the type of Altcoin that will grow for the next 2 years but try to look for coins that really will make a big profit for you. That's one of the things that is difficult for me.
Don't think it's easy because there is no such thing as easy profit here in the market.
Your decision should based on your proper analysis on the coin you are planning to invest with, holding for long term does require an effort for you to monitor the project because in this unregulated market, the risk is high and the team might go dark and scam investors.
This kind of situation has happened in the history of crypto already, so don't give full trust, instead learn how to diversify.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
May 10, 2019, 06:30:54 PM
Yes. I'm ready to invest now. I agree that the market condition isn't good enough but will recover soon. Its good to buy coins at a low price and hold them for the price to increase.
if we are talking about altcoins, then now is a really good time to buy. in a year or two you will be rich if you will choose the correct coins
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 10, 2019, 05:47:43 PM
I am following dollar-cost-average strategy, thanks to it I didn´t miss the opportunity of buying at the owest level.  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 10, 2019, 05:38:51 PM
Activity: 658
May 09, 2019, 11:09:20 PM
What I think about the market conditions will be a period where we can invest in a period that will be recovered with the price that is very important or optimistic for a long time in accordance with the ethreum
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 09, 2019, 11:03:56 PM
The altcoin or bitcoin marketplace has accrued representing absolutely a continued age, which is round 2 months. Instantly I look the marketplace is not active or close in position. I select to wait. I am confident the marketplace desire move ahead consume anew. So I desire wait representing instantly.
In the recent days the market continue to raise do you still have the mindset of waiting for the right time?

Better to dive in now and hold some altcoins or bitcoin before it is getting too late,already $6000 was broken few hours back now road to $7K.
Activity: 35
May 09, 2019, 11:00:26 PM
The altcoin or bitcoin marketplace has accrued representing absolutely a continued age, which is round 2 months. Instantly I look the marketplace is not active or close in position. I select to wait. I am confident the marketplace desire move ahead consume anew. So I desire wait representing instantly.
Activity: 464
May 09, 2019, 04:48:44 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
In my opinion this is the right time to return to investment, as you know the market conditions are improving and people are getting excited. The best choice for me is investing in bitcoin or ethereum because I have my own reasons, and I think everyone agrees has very good potential in the future
bitcoin and ethereum was be most collected coins now.and if we hold these coins till market totally recovered i am sure it will give us huge profits.and besides eth and btc we could collect another altcoin that have potential in future.
Activity: 60
May 09, 2019, 04:43:41 AM
Good this is not the equitable age to place your cash to put in on a coin/token, as the cost already first ascent up. Reason you were not swing it in patch the cost already on the dim sum copulate days/weeks since? Dissimilar than you, I've place my cash on Altcoins because attach workweeks since, and I'm cheerful with it.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 08, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
In my opinion this is the right time to return to investment, as you know the market conditions are improving and people are getting excited. The best choice for me is investing in bitcoin or ethereum because I have my own reasons, and I think everyone agrees has very good potential in the future
Pages:
Jump to: