Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 14. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
Bitcoin and other altcoins are rising very fast and it seems the bull run is already here. Now is a good time to invest and make all the profits you can make because the bull run will not last for long.

In general I agree with you. But sometimes it says when other people buy you have to sell and if other people sell you have to buy. But on the other hand I think too that this is a other situation. Because this is not a new hype of something new. Almost everybody knows Bitcoin and I think a lot of people are now focused on its real value again.
So after all I believe that we can really see maybe a new ATH. Slow growth of the markets is sometimes more solid and for longer while, than a pumped growth and a crash maybe. The future will show. Just trust BTC Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 16, 2019, 03:10:51 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
maybe all people or investors have the same strategy in the current conditions and situations. confidence and patience are the capital needed in investing and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
May 16, 2019, 02:30:21 PM
I think investing in altcoins is the best for now as the main coins like btc and co are making it to the top slowly now which can also not be guaranteed, so I noticed that altcoins are not rising except few of them. I think it time to invest in altcoins
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 16, 2019, 01:41:10 PM
In my opinion if you want to buy coins for investment, then the right choice is ETH and BTC.  A few weeks ago everyone was happy to see the rise in prices of BTC and ETH, so it is likely that other altcoins will rise and that will make market recover.  But we do not know whether the price of ETH and BTC will remain stable as it is today, and it all depends on our choice to determine what you invest.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
May 16, 2019, 01:29:06 PM
as long as you have money to invest in your favorite altcoins you can invest now.. seeing the market is good sign to invest and wait for the bull
Market conditions do look good with the upward trend shown. but looking at most asset prices on the market, the movements are very fast. there is an upward movement as well as a decline that is also very fast. most assets look unstable with prices achieved.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 16, 2019, 01:23:05 PM
as long as you have money to invest in your favorite altcoins you can invest now.. seeing the market is good sign to invest and wait for the bull
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 16, 2019, 01:16:16 PM
Bitcoin and other altcoins are rising very fast and it seems the bull run is already here. Now is a good time to invest and make all the profits you can make because the bull run will not last for long.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 01:05:12 PM
The marketplace is viewing affirmative mark, cost are rise higher than earlier. I anticipate this is the equitable age to sink earlier all things goes higher. Thither are piles of mints promised to lay out. possibly in a infrequent months you ballplayer dole reason not seat in the former.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 14, 2019, 05:15:32 PM
During the IEO boom, I bought too many tokens from different exchanges, now I cry, the trend is changing very quickly. Although it's better than the 2018 dump.
IEO's trend is not over yet. I’m sure that with the arrival of new users, IEO will collect money even faster. Exchanges will become more popular and projects will grow in value. Your investments will bring a lot of profit very soon. keep exploring the market and looking for good projects
Activity: 686
May 14, 2019, 04:04:48 PM
During the IEO boom, I bought too many tokens from different exchanges, now I cry, the trend is changing very quickly. Although it's better than the 2018 dump.
Activity: 700
May 14, 2019, 05:37:48 AM
For investors short time investment and long time investments are good as the market now is being stable.But invest only on active projects to make sure you will double your investments.Make adjustment also change strategies ad be wise on decision making to male sure you will make money.this current year is the investment making  so dont hesitate to invest and must look for this project the heluss.com that we invest in and support this project and surely we will be benefited by this project.

Bitcoin price looks promising this year and i think this will followed by altcoin. This still a good condition to buy because market cap value still around $200billions. Highest market cap value $800billion and i think there is a lot room to grow again
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
May 14, 2019, 04:27:38 AM
Investment is an important thing to be able to prepare for the future for us and also plan finances and one of them is the cryptocurrency that we are currently talking about. where we can benefit from huge profits in cryptocurrency investment. ready or not all depends on each person whether they are ready or not to make a decision after evaluating
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 14, 2019, 03:59:38 AM
This is a very good opportunity to trade. Market prices sometimes decrease and to get back up the process is very fast. So this is the best opportunity for us to make a profit. Buy a few coins at a low price and I think the price increase can be fast.
Very well said, let me clarify the statement a little bit more so as to describe the current market situations as well. We should always be active in the market which will help us build our decision making qualities. The current price of Bitcoin shows uptrend and this really attract us to invest in it in order to have profit of it in future due to the higher possibilities of further price increase in the bullish trend.
Activity: 588
May 13, 2019, 08:18:45 AM
This is a very good opportunity to trade. Market prices sometimes decrease and to get back up the process is very fast. So this is the best opportunity for us to make a profit. Buy a few coins at a low price and I think the price increase can be fast.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 13, 2019, 08:15:25 AM
Since 2 years I am investing every 2-3 weeks in cryptocurrencies. But now is a very good time to invest much more because the market starts to grow. But only select good and promising projects with a working product. Or invest only in Bitcoin if you are not sure.

Select projects where your involvement is much deeper, you need to be more updated with certain project that you'll going to place your money
its a good time to try out those moving coins aside from bitcoin, but add more calmness and be careful from whatever coins you are eyeing as
the market volatility still ongoing.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 08:00:03 AM
It is a very funny thing, that people were not ready to buy BTC for 3k USD but as soon as the first signs of the green market are here, people are buying BTC for more than 7k and I believe that it is just the beginning.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 07:57:02 AM
It is never late to invest and as a matter of fact, this time is one of the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. I have made my investment before now so am just just waiting to reap the fruit of my investment.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 12, 2019, 06:09:30 PM
no, because I don't have a lot of money, if I have a lot of money I will buy a few coins, but I will prioritize bitcoin because if Bullrun is really coming then I think Bitcoin is the coin that has the highest potential to experience the highest increase and maybe even make a new price record, who knows
Activity: 854
May 12, 2019, 05:56:44 PM
Do not invest in what you have not researched.
Be sure the project team is ready to keep to promise, because this time, we might see a lot of shitcoins fall behind, despite any improvement in the market or even nearness to bull run.
Full run will come, but only projects with viable and working products will feel the impact.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 12, 2019, 11:02:56 AM
Since 2 years I am investing every 2-3 weeks in cryptocurrencies. But now is a very good time to invest much more because the market starts to grow. But only select good and promising projects with a working product. Or invest only in Bitcoin if you are not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: