Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 7. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 06:09:29 PM
Wow, didn't know that. Even though aware of the guys because of their farms. Will explore more shortly and check their products line! Thank you for sharing

Yeah, have a look! Everything is available on their website - check it out. Asicequipment. com Wink
Activity: 98
June 06, 2019, 06:08:50 PM
Yes-yes, absolutely. They owned 3 farms in California. And now they are having a pretty vast range of miners they sell. And they are having HQ and service centers in New York, fast delivery all over the US and special discounts, when you order more than 10 devices, if I am not mistaken

Wow, didn't know that. Even though aware of the guys because of their farms. Will explore more shortly and check their products line! Thank you for sharing
June 06, 2019, 06:08:09 PM
Hmm, sounds very familiar. Isn't is the company that had to mine on their own in California, if I am not mistaken? Probably you are aware

Yes-yes, absolutely. They owned 3 farms in California. And now they are having a pretty vast range of miners they sell. And they are having HQ and service centers in New York, fast delivery all over the US and special discounts, when you order more than 10 devices, if I am not mistaken
June 06, 2019, 06:06:42 PM
Sure, of course. Well, the company I wanted to outline is called Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto as they are widely discussed these days. Especially popular within the US

Hmm, sounds very familiar. Isn't is the company that had to mine on their own in California, if I am not mistaken? Probably you are aware
June 06, 2019, 06:06:02 PM
Can you please provide more info on what is the one? And if possible, a little description. Or, well, a link, where I can examine more

Sure, of course. Well, the company I wanted to outline is called Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto as they are widely discussed these days. Especially popular within the US
June 06, 2019, 06:04:44 PM
Much depends on the market, because there are parameters that depend - costs on electricity, power etc. And I am aware of 1 advanced company on the US market

Can you please provide more info on what is the one? And if possible, a little description. Or, well, a link, where I can examine more
June 06, 2019, 06:04:02 PM
This is what we have also come up to. But do you have any advanced solutions in mind? Wanted to examine more and evaluate

Much depends on the market, because there are parameters that depend - costs on electricity, power etc. And I am aware of 1 advanced company on the US market
June 06, 2019, 06:03:11 PM
Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable

This is what we have also come up to. But do you have any advanced solutions in mind? Wanted to examine more and evaluate
June 06, 2019, 06:02:14 PM
Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you

Hey there. Interesting question. From my point of view, everything sharply depends on the concrete solution. And this is what makes mining profitable
June 06, 2019, 06:00:22 PM
Good evening there everyone. How are you doing today? What are your thoughts on mining? Was now talking to a friend and industry appeared to be controversial. So curious to discuss with you
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 06, 2019, 05:24:20 PM
I'm actually looking into some good projects to invest for a long time. And i still believe we might experience the 2017 bullrun . This time might be big. Sometimes , speculations tends to be true. And i want to hold to the fact that crypto is still more alive.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
June 06, 2019, 04:56:04 PM
yes im looking for a lot of good projects .  even the market is not that good but theres a lot of good projects like robotina all in they give a good profit.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 06, 2019, 04:28:53 PM
I would have loved to invest in cryptocurrency now but something inside of me is telling me to wait a little, that the price will still reduce and when it does I will go all in.  And if they market does not go down then I will still buy some altcoins that have not really increased in value but are very promising.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 06, 2019, 04:09:24 PM
It is necessary to invest wisely and approach this with deep analysis.  All investments are always risky, but I think now is a good time to invest.  I noticed that really promising projects began to appear.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 06, 2019, 03:53:49 PM
I think now is a very good time to invest since the market has gone down a bit, but in the near future I think we can expect growth since the market will recover a little
I agree, now is a very good time to invest, now is the time to buy coins that have fallen, because soon they will grow
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
June 06, 2019, 03:53:36 PM
It seems the market is not still stable at the moment,  today Btc dumped from 8000+ to 7400+, although it's good to buy the dip but no one knows if there's still gonna be more dip,  I gat to wait for a stable market before buying
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 03:02:50 PM
I think now is a very good time to invest since the market has gone down a bit, but in the near future I think we can expect growth since the market will recover a little
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 02:10:59 PM
I think that now you need to seize the moment and invest.  Because the price will not last so long.  Soon there will be growth.
why are you so sure there will be growth the market is still showing a negative trend and currently the market is in a down it's difficult to be able to pump unless there is big news so just wait for that moment
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 02:07:10 PM
I think that now you need to seize the moment and invest.  Because the price will not last so long.  Soon there will be growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
June 06, 2019, 01:40:46 PM
 As we can see the market is beginning to recover , its time to search for a good project and invest , but please do your diligent research and be convinced about the potential of any project you are investing in .
Pages:
Jump to: