Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 11. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 06:33:24 PM
Maybe it's better to call them instead? I can only advice according to my personal experience
May 26, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
Hi all! I am searching for a HASH mining equipment, if anyone knows place or company where I can buy it, share please! I would be thankful! Of course I need your advice and do not advice me what you personally have not bought.
Hello there, I have bought hash miner from ASICequipment. Model Z11, it has great power 135KSol/s
How long do you hold it? Is it easy to setup and use? I need to fix it quickly and don't wanna waste much time on deploying etc.
For 2 month, already. I also own s9i model from asicequipment as well. I have bought it all as one order, now enjoying passive income
Do they ship to Romania? And as for setup, will they help me on a free basis? I have no extra money on this.
Shipping is free and worldwide, debugging is free as well. As I live in NY they even send an employee that helped me with settings. I do not know rather they can send an employee to Romania, haha
May 26, 2019, 06:08:40 PM
Hi all! I am searching for a HASH mining equipment, if anyone knows place or company where I can buy it, share please! I would be thankful! Of course I need your advice and do not advice me what you personally have not bought.
Hello there, I have bought hash miner from ASICequipment. Model Z11, it has great power 135KSol/s
How long do you hold it? Is it easy to setup and use? I need to fix it quickly and don't wanna waste much time on deploying etc.
For 2 month, already. I also own s9i model from asicequipment as well. I have bought it all as one order, now enjoying passive income
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 26, 2019, 05:56:58 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

If you investing in bitcoin your a little bit late but not so very late you can invest as soon as possible before totally late.
But if you investing in altcoin this best time to start choosing altcoins for lng term investment before all time high is coming.
May 26, 2019, 05:51:51 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 04:46:40 PM
Yes I ever ready. The market is for those who are ready to learn and research deep into any project they wish to invest in. Do your maximum best in research into the project and the team behind the project and trust me, hard work pays. I'm ever ready to invest only when i am done with my thorough research.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 26, 2019, 04:32:31 PM
The best time to invest in cryptocurrency was when bitcoin was at $4200, few minutes ago it was at $7000, but as I write this, it is traded at over $8400 per btc. The best time to invest is now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 26, 2019, 03:17:00 PM
I invested earlier because now when the market has already risen, I think that it would not be worth it.  I will keep what I have.
If you believe that the cryptocurrency market has already grown and, according to your convictions, the increase in prices will not be produced anymore, then you really should stay aside, since the current chance was still to be used by users of cryptocurrency who are sure of a bull run soon.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 26, 2019, 02:57:07 PM
I invested earlier because now when the market has already risen, I think that it would not be worth it.  I will keep what I have.
Activity: 426
May 26, 2019, 02:48:49 PM
I read one article where experts say that now is the best time for investment since good races will begin later.  I would trust them to these experts.  Because I want growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 26, 2019, 02:38:49 PM
assume 't adorn with each your cash. try to purchase tardily on any of the peak 10 marketcap currency. I anticipate the marketplace yet requires added large rectification.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 25, 2019, 03:15:37 PM
I'm ready, now I have choose and bought a lot of XLM and tried to HODL using long-term methods.
why not just choose bitcoin? I think the current price is the peak of Bitcoin (for a while), now it's time for Altcoin to rise. for example, we can see yesterday the price of the LTC has increased significantly. just trying to find luck Smiley.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 25, 2019, 02:35:31 PM
It's pretty much the time now to invest, since the market is showing signs of recover let's assume bullrun is coming, i don't know what would be the new all time high price now, i wouldn't be mad if it would be the same as last time.
Activity: 1022
May 25, 2019, 02:25:43 PM
to work on tasks with evaluation of study with the business intelligence to helps on reference as developer to gives with returns on finance as extending balance on wallet with the dedicated account on service from developer.

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 25, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Now is the right time to invest in a pair of altcoins, which in the future will show growth and profit for you, especially since the market is just beginning to grow
Activity: 31
May 25, 2019, 02:03:38 PM
so I achieve,I looking when thither is for free cash and the propose is strung-out,I sure purchase it instantly, as I explain purely good that the forthcoming is representing cryptocurrencies,and who would not add that whether the propose brings out, so in the forthcoming it desire sure price a plenty of cash
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
May 23, 2019, 07:47:57 PM
One of the most stimulating factors at the moment is despite the ups and downs of bitcoin, altcoins have not been affected too much and they mostly have fallen and stood at their bottom prices in the pair of Altcoin / Bitcoin. It means we might see a massively growth of altcoins in that trading pair. The question for now is when altcoins move up massively? No one can answer it, and any kind of predictions might be wrong, wrong by stating when altcoins rising, but I believe that we are right with the claim on coming growths of altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 23, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
in fact, now it is very good to invest, for example, Bitcoin, because now it is only gaining momentum for growth in the future will cost much more.  I would now advise all the same to invest than sell.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2019, 01:24:43 PM
I am not ready now to invest in the cryptocurrency market because I have already let everything down. I am now just waiting for the best moment to sell everything.  Now is not the best time to sell because I can only wait.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 01:23:01 PM
I am not set to put my cash representing short/long age. I am set to put my cash representing commerce just. As trading is many dynamic and many bankable than investment/hodl. Whether you study trading, so you desire move money. On the other hand adorn a currency is pip whether you Assume 't recognise correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: